OT - Breaking Bad

Advertisement
I'm Barksdale crew.. *** Partlow.. Michael..

View attachment 113899
WeeBay all day! Muscle put in work and don't run that mouth. And he gave permission for his son to be raised by the cop because he knew his baby momma wasn't ****. Man weebay and Avon all day. Now Michael that young dude reminds me of killers in Baltimore. It be the person you least expect have the most **** bodies on him.

Advertisement
During quarantine I have started binging. Almost through season 2. Now it’s a good show, but it’s not near Sopranos, Snowfall or The Wire. Does it get better?? I’m sorry, I just don’t see GOAT...at least not yet.
Keep watching, it definitely builds and gets better. It pained me deeply to feel it in real time while it was on-air, that by the the series finale it had surpassed The Wire. The writing was just slightly on another level.

I also believe that Boardwalk Empire all things considered was slightly better than The Sopranos.

Anyone talking about Sons of Anarchy like it’s anything other than MacGuyver in a motorcycle gang, is out of their minds. SOA is definitely addictive and draws you in, you can’t start watching and not finish, it’s impossible. The problem is that you know exactly what’s gonna happen if you aren’t a mouth breather and it’s the epitome of unrealistic.

Advertisement
Season 3 really ramps up for Breaking Bad... Season 2 almost lost me as well but season 3 pulled me back in... Just watched the latest BB movie El Camino, That was good but don't watch it till you're done watching Breaking Bad... It's covers things that happen after the events of Breaking Bad...

Advertisement
During quarantine I have started binging. Almost through season 2. Now it’s a good show, but it’s not near Sopranos, Snowfall or The Wire. Does it get better?? I’m sorry, I just don’t see GOAT...at least not yet.
Jumping in late, but yeah, it gets better. The first time I tried to watch it, I gave up too soon. Kept being told I was missing out. Absolutely loved this series.

Anyone talking about Sons of Anarchy like it’s anything other than MacGuyver in a motorcycle gang, is out of their minds. SOA is definitely addictive and draws you in, you can’t start watching and not finish, it’s impossible. The problem is that you know exactly what’s gonna happen if you aren’t a mouth breather and it’s the epitome of unrealistic.
SOA was pretty good, but I think Mayans MC is even better.

Yeah that season wasn’t that good. Keep watching and let us know what you think. At times I lost interest because I have a hard time buying into some of the storyline cause it is a little outlandish where as the wire was a real as could be, but at the end I’m glad I watched it. Then watch the movie after you are done.

I’m starting better call Saul now to see how all the relationships started.
Better Call Saul is super quirky. Some episodes are pretty boring TBH, but a few of them are really good. It is cool after watching BB to see the beginning of it all. Side note: Saul needs a better barber 🤪

Advertisement
I have barely watched any of the shows in this thread. Ignored Sopranos, Wire, etc. Not a TV guy.

My wife started watching BB and I reluctantly joined. Thought it was okay at first, but man......it got better with each show.

To see the main characters change and evolve throughout the show was pretty awesome. Big fan (from a guy who doesn't usually like TV much outside of occasional movie or sports).

Had the complete opposite experience. Watched Breaking Bad pretty much as it aired, didn't get to Sopranos until well after it was done. I love Breaking Bad and think Sopranos is way overrated, couldn't even finish it. I think hearing something is supposed to be great makes you almost always see it as overrated compared to discovering it yourself.

Advertisement
Back