OT - Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
During quarantine I have started binging. Almost through season 2. Now it’s a good show, but it’s not near Sopranos, Snowfall or The Wire. Does it get better?? I’m sorry, I just don’t see GOAT...at least not yet.
I think it's better than the 3 shows you mentioned. The only show that I've seen that comes close is The Shield.

Advertisement
My favorite show of all time. I just started the sopranos for the first time. About halfway through the first season, I like it so far! Another good mob show is boardwalk empire on HBO

boardwalk was pretty good. Sopranos is better IMO.

I hope to reach same opinion of BB when I’m done!

During quarantine I have started binging. Almost through season 2. Now it’s a good show, but it’s not near Sopranos, Snowfall or The Wire. Does it get better?? I’m sorry, I just don’t see GOAT...at least not yet.

It gets better. I stopped on season 2 multiple times. Finally pushed through and it gets much better.

Season 2 is the worst season in my opinion. Jessie’s relationship with the girl was so slow. Next few season things really take off.

Advertisement
thank you sir, good to know.

to me The Wire is best from start to finish. But I’ve heard lots say BB is. Was hoping it gets better.

The wire is better but BB pulls you in as it goes on. You will realize characters you liked early on, you start to hate and vice versa. Once you start having feelings towards characters, you know a show has your attention.

It gets better. I stopped on season 2 multiple times. Finally pushed through and it gets much better.

Season 2 is the worst season in my opinion. Jessie’s relationship with the girl was so slow. Next few season things really take off.

lol what an improvement over that lot lizard junkie. I’d rather **** the lit end of a road flare...

Advertisement
lol what an improvement over that lot lizard junkie. I’d rather **** the lit end of a road flare...

Yeah that season wasn’t that good. Keep watching and let us know what you think. At times I lost interest because I have a hard time buying into some of the storyline cause it is a little outlandish where as the wire was a real as could be, but at the end I’m glad I watched it. Then watch the movie after you are done.

I’m starting better call Saul now to see how all the relationships started.

Yeah that season wasn’t that good. Keep watching and let us know what you think. At times I lost interest because I have a hard time buying into some of the storyline cause it is a little outlandish where as the wire was a real as could be, but at the end I’m glad I watched it. Then watch the movie after you are done.

I’m starting better call Saul now to see how all the relationships started.

good looks bro! I saw the movie but obviously have to watch this first.

Oh just wait until you get to the last season. Show goes completely balls out that season especially the last few episodes. Hopefully you haven't read or seen any spoilers because it'll nail you right in the gut.

no spoilers! Looking forward to it my man!

Advertisement
Back