OT - Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Never watched The Wire or Sopranos, but I see they are on Netflix now. Guess those might be my shows to watch since everything else is ******* closed.

Breaking Bad was great. Had it's slow parts, but what it builds up to was worth it.

they’re on Netflix?

Advertisement
“you have to be soldiers...aight? Soldiers...not clowns got damnit. Now drive”

7d7a1142471a4cca48e5d8436929f9c5.gif

During quarantine I have started binging. Almost through season 2. Now it’s a good show, but it’s not near Sopranos, Snowfall or The Wire. Does it get better?? I’m sorry, I just don’t see GOAT...at least not yet.
It's better than all of those shows, keep watching (disclaimer: I've only seen a few episodes of The Wire)

Edit: I want to emphasize that it's much better than Snowfall or the Sopranos. Probably way better than The Wire too but I haven't seen enough of The Wire to claim that in good faith.

Advertisement
It's better than all of those shows, keep watching (disclaimer: I've only seen a few episodes of The Wire)

Edit: I want to emphasize that it's much better than Snowfall or the Sopranos. Probably way better than The Wire too but I haven't seen enough of The Wire to claim that in good faith.

wire takes 5 episodes...first four are slow and pure character building

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm legit happy for you man, and I dont have the slightest idea who you are. That's how highly I regard BB as a television series. The writing is that good and everyone of the cast members kill their roles.

Better Call Saul is an excellent show in it's own right. I'm holding off on watching the new season so I can binge it, but I've heard good things.

Better Call Saul is absolutely phenomenal.
BB is definitely in my top 5 of all time, fa sho. But the Wire, man The Wire is on a different platform for me. The Wire & GOT as far as TV series are battling for #1, but Better Call Saul is trying to push into top 5

Better Call Saul is absolutely phenomenal.
BB is definitely in my top 5 of all time, fa sho. But the Wire, man The Wire is on a different platform for me. The Wire & GOT as far as TV series are battling for #1, but Better Call Saul is trying to push into top 5

wire is goat... but again, just me

Advertisement
Back