OT - Breaking Bad

Finished The Wire this past week and it is a really good show. I still think Breaking Bad wins between the two however. The rising tension throughout season 5 to the finale is unmatched by any other show I've ever watched. And come on, who doesn't love Walt's "invention" in the final episode.

Advertisement
Guys, watch Gomorrah. I guess it doesn't get much hype because it's an Italian show. Absolutely incredible.

Binged all 4 seasons in 2 weeks. It's in my top 5 of all time.

Thank me later

Hbo Max. They have hardcoded subs.

I would definitely avoid watching it dubbed. The Italian makes the show unique. Highly recommended man.

I binged it hard

I hate dubbing. I would rather watch foreign movies as they were originally filmed, with original voices. My Italian is decent, so I should be ok if I watch this anyway, but either way, it’s subtitles for me. Makes the original more intact.

Advertisement
Guys, watch Gomorrah. I guess it doesn't get much hype because it's an Italian show. Absolutely incredible.

Binged all 4 seasons in 2 weeks. It's in my top 5 of all time.

Thank me later

How can u watch it?

Edit: nvm, pimp. I saw u provided the info. I’m on it.

Lmk what you guys think.

None of my friends have watched it and it made me realize that most people here in the states have probably never heard of it.

Will do; it’s on my next series binge. I’m finishing up Pennyworth (the origin story of Alfred from Batman), and then I got season 2 of The Godfather of Harlem to tap in to.

Advertisement
Lmk what you guys think.

None of my friends have watched it and it made me realize that most people here in the states have probably never heard of it.

Man I never responded to your question from a year ago. Apologies. I missed it.

I did watch every season and thought it was very good. I even watched the movie - The Immortal - L'immortale

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back