OT - Breaking Bad

Advertisement
I'm legit happy for you man, and I dont have the slightest idea who you are. That's how highly I regard BB as a television series. The writing is that good and everyone of the cast members kill their roles.

Better Call Saul is an excellent show in it's own right. I'm holding off on watching the new season so I can binge it, but I've heard good things.

I'm legit happy for you man, and I dont have the slightest idea who you are. That's how highly I regard BB as a television series. The writing is that good and everyone of the cast members kill their roles.

Better Call Saul is an excellent show in it's own right. I'm holding off on watching the new season so I can binge it, but I've heard good things.

well then, I look forward to watching the rest!

Advertisement
Breaking Bad was dope, The Wire was better though. Never new there was a BB movie, definitely gonna watch that during the lockdown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never watched The Wire or Sopranos, but I see they are on Netflix now. Guess those might be my shows to watch since everything else is ******* closed.

Breaking Bad was great. Had it's slow parts, but what it builds up to was worth it.

Advertisement
Avon or Marlo? Wee Bay or Partlow?

I'm Barksdale crew.. *** Partlow.. Michael..

giphy (21).gif

I need to watch Sopranos. I just feel overwhelmed knowing how many episodes there are and how long it will take to watch haha

beef with sopranos is this...Tony was a boss yes, but in Jersey. He was nothing in the scheme of things. NY allowed him to exist. All throughout the show they portrayed him to be waaaaay bigger than he was. Show at a certain point becomes a lot about him against NY. In real life, doesn’t happen. It’s where to me, it is lacking...it was much better before NY is brought in heavy.

Advertisement
Back