OT: Antonio Brown

According to Ghey Jayzer the reverse insanely happened. Arians was trying to put AB IN the game and AB (for whatever reason) refused. Arians tried to send him in again and AB refused. Arians then told him to leave the sideline and the outburst ensued.
Like I said. He’s an idiot.

Advertisement
In no way shape or form am I pretending to be a mental health expert. Someone refusing to take their meds could definitely be a sign of such. The fact is, mental health issues is so broad. Some have no control, while others do have control but just don’t give a ****. That’s why mental health can consist of “borderline” personality disorders. Just speaking on my ex, she knew what she was doing, including making herself sick for attention. It worked. Making herself a victim in all situations, it worked. Gaslighting ppl to make them feel guilty or question themselves. It worked. So yeah, she suffers from mental illness, but she’s also aware of what she does b/c any attention is good attention.

I noticed w/ AB, any attention was good attention. Whether that was having a haircut like Demolition Man, or Nino Brown from New Jack City…wearing a fur coat on the sideline, having a fit for not getting the ball when JuJu started to arrive as a complimentary WR, having a fit over his helmet in Oakland…anything that put him in the spotlight, it was OK. To me, again not an expert just an opinion, looked more borderline personality of the narcissist variety.

Either way, hope someone in his circle draw the line to help him.
I suspect his circle includes many of his enablers.

Advertisement
He has had issues for quite a long time....even his teammates have been talking about that for years...
He has mental problems that should have been addressed while he was at Pitt.

I know some of us here saw the video from his house and regarding his kids and baby mama drama with police...
Was very lucky it wasn't a worse incident...very fortunate...

Advertisement
Too many headshots. A real theatre of the bizarre…I’m sure he has a future as a jizzmopper somewhere. Dude needs help.

Advertisement
Bro, my mother was a lifelong addict and it eventually took her life and my father was an addictive gambler and would wage a bet before buying food to feed his children. I and most of my siblings are productive members of society. Sometimes the underlying issue is mental but most of the time it is the choices you make. I Chose not to be like my mom or dad. Love them both but they made horrible life choices and caused suffering for many others.

And today I hate “an excuse” more than anything.
Get your crap together!
Good for you you are right too many people want to be victims and not bust there *** to get what they want in life

It’s not about mental health; it’s about putting dude on low pitch count so he can’t get his contractual incentives.
The Bucs are fkn with his money after using him to get here and he feels disrespected so he bounced.

Advertisement
It’s not about mental health; it’s about putting dude on low pitch count so he can’t get his contractual incentives.
The Bucs are fkn with his money after using him to get here and he feels disrespected so he bounced.
He showed them!

Bro had 5 targets in the game 10 catches the game before this is after he got suspended for that fake covid card for 3 games thats all on AB. not to mention they have another game vs the Panthers left..

1641169871917.gif

You think he quit his career in the middle of a game because of childhood issues? C’mon dude. He’s a ******* entitled idiot. I have plenty friends I would call the same.
@Liberty City El knows him. Been around him. I’d say just defer to him, stop speculations because nobody knows anything outside of those that have been around him. Best thing to do with AB or anyone for that matter.

Not coming at you BTW. Just saying best to leave it be to what LCE is saying.

Advertisement
Back