OT: Antonio Brown

I suspect his circle includes many of his enablers.

I would assume so. W/ my ex, it was her friends & family. Each time he’s become more & more emboldened when he’s not faced w/ consequences for his actions. Again, hoping they rally around & help him.

The craziest part is there's tons of people defending him trying to say the bucs benched him to avoid paying incentives in his contract. Nevermind that he got himself suspended for 3 games for his fake vaccine card or has a history of crazy behavior.

That’s the problem.

Advertisement
I had to

FB9E601A-806F-43BE-8C33-30C63F1EEE80.jpeg

CB331A02-4732-4411-B3F8-7EED454368AF.jpeg

1E2EBEA9-F272-4524-BAE3-872B2838065A.jpeg

Advertisement

$80M+ in total earnings - yeah, he’s CAF.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El knows him. Been around him. I’d say just defer to him, stop speculations because nobody knows anything outside of those that have been around him. Best thing to do with AB or anyone for that matter.

Not coming at you BTW. Just saying best to leave it be to what LCE is saying.
^This.

All the talk about this being the result of CTE after the Burfict hit needs to be put to rest if what LCE says is correct. Can’t blame his behavior on CTE if he’s always been like this. So, unless he got CTE while he was playing against the Richmond Giants, that’s not it.

Friend, it is great to hear from you as well.

I am very glad you were able to turn your terrible situation into a good one for your children. However, anecdotal evidence is just that - anecdotal - and your situation is not the same as others.

It is difficult for ANY individual to do well in life without a decent amount of work and effort. Even for those luckily enough to be born into fortunate situations, hard work and motivation are required for reaching their goals.

But for those starting with much less, hard work and initiative alone do not guarantee any success. They are essentially being asked to climb up the stairs of the Statue of Liberty while having their legs tied together.

It’s not impossible, but it is very difficult.

Anyway, I don’t want to dampen the mood of this beautiful Sunday with a tempestuous discussion about politics and the intersectionality of poverty + race + mental health.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

:)
the P word is allowed now?

Advertisement
It’s not about mental health; it’s about putting dude on low pitch count so he can’t get his contractual incentives.
The Bucs are fkn with his money after using him to get here and he feels disrespected so he bounced.

That's bullsh!te. He had 10 catches for 101 yards last week. 9 for 93 in the Eagles game before he was suspended. 7 catches in each of the 2 games before that.

Nobody told him to falsify his COVID vaccination card. The only person to blame for him not hitting his contractual incentives is himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back