OT: Antonio Brown

Advertisement
If he's mentally ill, he's suffering.
Life is full of suffering. There are 10s of millions of people who need help , want it, and dont have the means. He doesnt want to play football or follow rules that everyone else plays by. That doesnt make him mentally ill. In fact...hes leaving the game and enablers behind that want to squeeze every drop of talent from him at any cost. The same ones who say youd have to be mentally ill to not want play for us.

Life is full of suffering. There are 10s of millions of people who need help , want it, and dont have the means. He doesnt want to play football or follow rules that everyone else plays by. That doesnt make him mentally ill. In fact...hes leaving the game and enablers behind that want to squeeze every drop of talent from him at any cost. The same ones who say youd have to be mentally ill to not want play for us.
The guy walked out in the middle of a game. In the history of POS football players, how many have done that?

POS and mentally ill aren't mutually exclusive.

The guy walked out in the middle of a game. In the history of POS football players, how many have done that?

POS and mentally ill aren't mutually exclusive.

If viewers werent so enthralled with the entilements and priviledge that comes with being an NFL player than nobody would give a ****. People walk out of jobs all the time. To walk away from money in america automatically means your crazy, because what could be better than money and power.

If viewers werent so enthralled with the entilements and priviledge that comes with being an NFL player than nobody would give a ****. People walk out of jobs all the time. To walk away from money in america automatically means your crazy, because what could be better than money and power.
They don't walk out of their jobs on national TV.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So allegedly what actually happened is AB didn't want to go in because he's injured. Arians basically didn't agree and told him to go in twice. AB said no (his ankle has been ****ed up for awhile) because he said he wasn't ready. Then Arians cut him in the sideline before he walked off the field

Very interesting imo. If all that is actually true (who knows), Arians might be in some ****.

SIAP

AB’s found a new job

072A6F6E-200C-4B86-979C-DBCAB2FD0D52.jpeg

So allegedly what actually happened is AB didn't want to go in because he's injured. Arians basically didn't agree and told him to go in twice. AB said no (his ankle has been ****ed up for awhile) because he said he wasn't ready. Then Arians cut him in the sideline before he walked off the field

Very interesting imo. If all that is actually true (who knows), Arians might be in some ****.
Usually the unspoken rules in most sport, you dress, you are good too go. If your ankle bothers you that don't dress. When guys get injured during a game, what do they do? Shoulder pads off and helmet taking away.

According to Ghey Jayzer the reverse insanely happened. Arians was trying to put AB IN the game and AB (for whatever reason) refused. Arians tried to send him in again and AB refused. Arians then told him to leave the sideline and the outburst ensued.
In the eyes of the dumb, some people can do no wrong. No matter what happens, he's the victim.

Advertisement

Arians never liked AB and has butted heads with Brady with his ego trippin bullshyt. Luckily for AB, EVERYTHING that happens on the sideline is recorded. I fully expect the Bucs to backtrack on this a they may eventually fire Arians for Brady.

Advertisement
Vontae davis quit at halftime
If memory serves, someone else did also. I don't recall any walking off the field during play though.

I'm sure out of the thousands of players who've ever taken the field, impulse retirement isn't very common.

I smell a major suit and settlement coming real soon. AB outsmarts them again.

Statement from Antonio Brown via his attorney ⁦
@seanburstyn:
1641496023105.jpeg

AB is emotionally turbulent, and I am sure that is receiving a ton of therapy based on that post. He should retire and focus on him. And for those that are not valuing mental illness, I'm glad that you dont suffer from it, because if you did, you would shut the **** up and see all of the signs.

Advertisement
Back