OT: Antonio Brown

Thank God that Brady has more class than most of the dudes who live under his nut sac.

See when U are truly accomplished U don’t need to use situations like these as a default source of self-esteem.
His exact words is what stuck out...

He spoke about AB as someone who’s clearly going through something, not just as a selfish teammate.

And I’m not even saying he isn’t selfish, I’m just reiterating what I’ve said multiple times in this thread, the people who actually know him will tell you a million times over, he’s not necessarily a bad dude, but he clearly has a mental problem.

If you spend just 5 minutes with him it becomes painstakingly obvious he has something wrong with him & it’s not just that he’s a jerk.

Advertisement
Being an A-hole= mental health? We have reached the bottom!
You can be an a-hole, and suffer from mental health issues. Kanye West is a classic example of that. Sometimes, people are A-holes, mostly because they have undiagnosed mental health issues and they manifest themselves in behaviors that most of us have a problem with. You combine that with fame, fortune and enablers, and here you are.

It's almost like some of you lack the ability to understand nuance or have basic human empathy. AB is responsible for his own problems, but I don't think a guy can go from 0-100 this quickly and do some of the things he's done and be perfectly normal. Something is up, and it's on him to get that help and get to the bottom of it. You'd think there would be someone around him that loved him enough to call him out on it and be that rock for him to stand on, but odds are he doesn't have that, he has a bunch of enablers.

His exact words is what stuck out...

He spoke about AB as someone who’s clearly going through something, not just as a selfish teammate.

And I’m not even saying he isn’t selfish, I’m just reiterating what I’ve said multiple times in this thread, the people who actually know him will tell you a million times over, he’s not necessarily a bad dude, but he clearly has a mental problem.

If you spend just 5 minutes with him it becomes painstakingly obvious he has something wrong with him & it’s not just that he’s a jerk.
Dude is a man-child sociopath. "Everyone who knows him personally just cant believe it" - big red flag for a frequent offender.

I would assume so. W/ my ex, it was her friends & family. Each time he’s become more & more emboldened when he’s not faced w/ consequences for his actions. Again, hoping they rally around & help him.
The Bucs and the NFL also enabled him. He kept getting chance after chance solely because of his skill as a WR. HOF caliber player. Had he been a JAG he’d have been bounced from the league years ago.

How many people would kill to have the opportunities he's thrown away?

What a waste.
You, me and most others. I just think this guy’s head has short circuited and he’s a mess. Add to that a complex personality and boom.

Advertisement
That's bullsh!te. He had 10 catches for 101 yards last week. 9 for 93 in the Eagles game before he was suspended. 7 catches in each of the 2 games before that.

Nobody told him to falsify his COVID vaccination card. The only person to blame for him not hitting his contractual incentives is himself.
Seriously.

With Godwin out, Fornette out, and Evans week-to-week, AB is the Brady’s top target not nicknamed Gronk. The Bucs want to repeat as SB champs, not save $1M dollars. They’d pay $10M tomorrow if it meant another Lombardi Trophy.

Never said it was an excuse, I literally said the exact opposite.

I’m simply providing context to why he acts the way he does.

People think he just acts like that for no reason at all & I’m saying, he’s been like that his whole life & the people who know will tell you the same, that’s what he’s always been, that’s all I’m saying.
It is sad when people just want to judge someone by just looking at a few minutes of their whole life time. Football is only so much of someone's life. My son is a psychologist and has to deal with so many different people with so many different issues. A lot of children and so many sad stories.

Mental issues are serious and it takes a whole life style change and constant lifetime of work. Meds only can do so much if they work at all so it really takes a lot of work from several really good people. Having his past family issues add more. Who can he trust after his childhood to let someone inside? A lot of parents cannot deal with the issues and just give up because they are over whelmed and have no idea what to do.

You could tell how saddened Tom Brady was after that interview.

I mean the dude is mentally ill to some extent, period. His voice sounds like a drunken mess at times.

He needs treatment and help.

Advertisement
It is sad when people just want to judge someone by just looking at a few minutes of their whole life time. Football is only so much of someone's life. My son is a psychologist and has to deal with so many different people with so many different issues. A lot of children and so many sad stories.

Mental issues are serious and it takes a whole life style change and constant lifetime of work. Meds only can do so much if they work at all so it really takes a lot of work from several really good people. Having his past family issues add more. Who can he trust after his childhood to let someone inside? A lot of parents cannot deal with the issues and just give up because they are over whelmed and have no idea what to do.

You could tell how saddened Tom Brady was after that interview.
Few minutes? What ?

We actually found out in fact it wasn’t a melt down. He was told to gtfo by Arians because he refused to go in the game. Which isn’t the first time he’s refused that.

Btw Ryan Clarke was dead on multiple times about this cat but people on this very board were calling Clarke a very derogatory word for a sellout for speaking the truth about this dude.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220103-010504(1).png

This is hilarious 😆😆

Advertisement
“I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.” --James Baldwin

Advertisement
Lol @ the mental health crusaders. This dude is a POS and burns every bridge that's offered to him. Life will find a way to humble soon enough.

Lol @ the mental health crusaders. This dude is a POS and burns every bridge that's offered to him. Life will find a way to humble soon enough.
Some people would prefer to see people not suffer.

Advertisement
Back