OT -Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still don't understand why he couldn't play for the Patriots while in prison, not like football is good for you health. His salary could go for reparations for the family.

Joking, kind of

Advertisement
One can look at boxing and get your answer to that. How many fighters run in with the wrong and do the wrong things?

Obviously, Mike Tyson is probably the most famous problem child. Then you have tragic things like Arturro Gatti, and Oscar De La Hoya. Look at fighters like Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier, who could barely speak after their careers were over.

There are guys in the MMA game who have permanent brain damage.

Getting hit in the head a lot is not a net positive to your health.

But with Aarons case, I think his brain was wired wrong from the beginning.

Agreed. This is what gets lost in the whole CTE discussion. So much left to be understood. Some of these people just have other issues. It’s not always “CTE” think of all the football players who go on to do very very successful things who also took the same amount of hits.

so why do some players show “CTE” and many many other millions of kids who played football don’t?

maybe Hernandez was just crazy from the start, maybe Antonio Brown is battling depression o is bi-polar, maybe some of these guys battle alcohol and drug abuse.

i think people let bad people off by playing the blame game on others factors outside of blaming the person too often.

He was killing people very early in life. He might have ended up with brain damage but he was a bad apple from the start.
No doubt about that. Not making excuses for his behavior. That being said CTE is being found in high school kids now. Went from play gansta to real killer over his life.

I only finished the first episode last night but it refreshed my memory as to what colossal scumbags his mom and his fiancee were/are.

Mouthbreathers will be like that ***** is ride or die but she's a actually a waste of life gold digger that procreated to lock his ghey *** down and then was still antagonizing him while he was locked up over the phone whenever anything was the slightest inconvenience to her simpleton brain.

His brother really seemed like the only remotely normal person in the whole family/inner circle equation. Maybe the fiancee's sister too.

Side note- it still irks me that media darlings St. Timmy Teblows, Golden Boy Brady and Look at Me! Gronk have never been pressed for actual comments about this. Especially Teblows.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agreed. This is what gets lost in the whole CTE discussion. So much left to be understood. Some of these people just have other issues. It’s not always “CTE” think of all the football players who go on to do very very successful things who also took the same amount of hits.

so why do some players show “CTE” and many many other millions of kids who played football don’t?

maybe Hernandez was just crazy from the start, maybe Antonio Brown is battling depression o is bi-polar, maybe some of these guys battle alcohol and drug abuse.

i think people let bad people off by playing the blame game on others factors outside of blaming the person too often.

That’s where we are , you can’t just be a piece of ****.

Advertisement
maybe Hernandez was just crazy from the start

He might have ended up with brain damage but he was a bad apple from the start.

As someone who has a family history of mental health issues it’s clear this dude was born wired wrong and it’s eye opening

Yeah, Him being sexually abused as a 6 Y/O and physically abused by His Dad had nothing to do with Him being "crazy" or "wired wrong".

Advertisement
Back