OT -Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix

Well, I'll touch it.

CTE may have exacerbated the issue in the end, but he wanted to have a violent gangbanger lifestyle even before CTE could be an issue. That, and choosing to use dangerous drugs were a very, very bad combination.

He got his wish. And by the way, can we all agree he was not the primary victim in this?

Nystateofmind seems to have more sympathy towards the murderer rather than the murderee(s). Don't care if he had stage 3 CTE. Don't care that he was a closet ***. Don't even care if he had a 'strict childhood'.

He wasn't killing people in fits of rage. He was doing it for fun, for the thrill of it. CTE or no CTE, killing people to get your rocks off is pure evil man.
I guess you @TerragonSix and all these other soft little ****** would be happier if he committed suicide?

Junior Seau / suffered from severe CTE aka; He committed suicide. But he had a wife and his own children too; He had four children.

Maybe everyone who has a reaction like you. Not just you in particular on this website, but in their little closet spaces as well. Why don't all of you sell every item of value that holds materialistic value. And force it to, move too any area of poverty not even.. Just attempt to start a family while all you hear is violence, death, and the utter most b.s. circumstances that a country can offer (Or just stop being a narcissist in general). The term "The Rich Get Richer." Obviously only a ****** can not stop and think that oh; Every living condition and/or house, apartment should be what used to be middle class.. If money was not the root of all evil, so to speak. Instead of having enough wealth to be able to build and own/maintain a mansion in all fifty states; The logical thinker would think to themselves - spread the wealth. At the very least there should be a standard national minimum wage and one that is at least double of the $15 that is always just a rumor the media advertises. It doesn't matter the label of it too. From fast food to the capitalistic brands like Macy's to Walmart type chain stores. I'm guessing if walmarts bosses and heirs are multi billionaires that walmart would initiate this process. Macy's sells anything from diamonds to nonsensical jeans that cost a hundred dollars with holes in them, but they have a famous label/name printed on the waistline and on the tag that gets ripped off before someone wears it and washes them.

Look how many millionaires all the way up to billionaires there are that are labeled citizens of the same region of states - make america great again - was meant for basically the; Ultimate narcissist = They can never stop being a piece of ****. They're all to happy to be two-faced and stab anyone in the back if the catalyst is over anything materialistic aka capitalism.. And also to just try to be part of the cool crowd like everyone is stuck in high school or literally; How these ***** frat houses have those witch hunt rituals when they force freshman to consume insane amounts of alcohol. Some even die of alcohol poisoning - when all some of them just try to find a cheaper apartment by splitting the rent money, basically; Only insecure narcissists give in to peer pressure when it comes to stupid stuff like what I just typed in the above paragraph.

Oh yea; To me its common sense that all these stupid millionaires and upwards are to high and mighty about themselves that; There is still a concept of inner city ghettos & also poverty aka there should be no need for anyone to be considered lower class. But the historically rich celebrities don't give a ****. Like those that volunteer to be the face of a televised fundraiser as long as its on a nationally syndicated tv network. Sure the tv show might raise so many millions as the average every day worker are usually the ones to call the tv show and donate money. But these tv, movie, big business bosses, etc; They like to air it out they donate, at least when ever I see it on the tv screen.. Its almost only a couple million dollars. And I'm talking about these superstars where the most athletic thing they do is put on scuba gear with fuzzy balls on them and dance around in front of colored wall papers.. The wonders of photo shop computer programs / dammit, I forgot they show off their incredible workout warrior sessions in the gym or on instagram social media profiles.... If I saw someone taking pictures and videos in the middle of a gym; I myself would cuss them out; That's just me though, I would assume the persons a pervert. I don't go to workout routine hoping for a autograph.

Plus you have these scum bags who think their cool who are nothing close to being a celebrity; Yea - those social media / snapchat / twitter / instagram prank video ******.

Advertisement
I guess you @TerragonSix and all these other soft little ****** would be happier if he committed suicide?

Junior Seau / suffered from severe CTE aka; He committed suicide. But he had a wife and his own children too; He had four children.

Maybe everyone who has a reaction like you. Not just you in particular on this website, but in their little closet spaces as well. Why don't all of you sell every item of value that holds materialistic value. And force it to, move too any area of poverty not even.. Just attempt to start a family while all you hear is violence, death, and the utter most b.s. circumstances that a country can offer (Or just stop being a narcissist in general). The term "The Rich Get Richer." Obviously only a ****** can not stop and think that oh; Every living condition and/or house, apartment should be what used to be middle class.. If money was not the root of all evil, so to speak. Instead of having enough wealth to be able to build and own/maintain a mansion in all fifty states; The logical thinker would think to themselves - spread the wealth. At the very least there should be a standard national minimum wage and one that is at least double of the $15 that is always just a rumor the media advertises. It doesn't matter the label of it too. From fast food to the capitalistic brands like Macy's to Walmart type chain stores. I'm guessing if walmarts bosses and heirs are multi billionaires that walmart would initiate this process. Macy's sells anything from diamonds to nonsensical jeans that cost a hundred dollars with holes in them, but they have a famous label/name printed on the waistline and on the tag that gets ripped off before someone wears it and washes them.

Look how many millionaires all the way up to billionaires there are that are labeled citizens of the same region of states - make america great again - was meant for basically the; Ultimate narcissist = They can never stop being a piece of ****. They're all to happy to be two-faced and stab anyone in the back if the catalyst is over anything materialistic aka capitalism.. And also to just try to be part of the cool crowd like everyone is stuck in high school or literally; How these ***** frat houses have those witch hunt rituals when they force freshman to consume insane amounts of alcohol. Some even die of alcohol poisoning - when all some of them just try to find a cheaper apartment by splitting the rent money, basically; Only insecure narcissists give in to peer pressure when it comes to stupid stuff like what I just typed in the above paragraph.

Oh yea; To me its common sense that all these stupid millionaires and upwards are to high and mighty about themselves that; There is still a concept of inner city ghettos & also poverty aka there should be no need for anyone to be considered lower class.

I would rather them not kill or hurt anyone AT ALL.

Don't lecture me about poverty. Grew up watching my mom not eat on more than one occassion so that my sister and I could have a meal. You have no idea the guilt I felt as a nine year old boy eating that Macaroni and Cheese. Sometimes I'd steal extra food at school, then lie to my Mom about eating at a friends house, so she could feel comfortable to eat.

Now I work 60+ hours a week as a professional tradesman. I work hard, fought my way out of being broke and I'm not going back to that. I did it without hurting or murdering anybody. You know why? Because a real man doesn't have to do that. A real man works hard, gives his word, keeps it, and improves the world if he can.

As I've said earlier; I don't care that Aaron Hernandez was a closet ***. Has absolutely no bearing on the fact that he hurt and murdered people while catching a football for millions. This isn't 1965; it's 2020 and **** can legally marry in this country; and good for them that they can.

No. I don't feel sorry for Aaron Hernandez. His little girl is going to grow up without a dad because he wasn't man enough to face his punishment. Other than the victims; thats who I feel sorry for.

As I've said earlier in this thread; bottom line, a person is responsible for their own actions. While there can be mitigating circumstances; the decisions you make in your life are ones you have to live with.

Last edited:
Saw it. It’s bullshhit.

The way it was tilted was that Hernandez’s fear of being outed plus CTE turned him that way.

Yet they glossover what is the truth plain and simple. When the cop identified his behavior as showing all the signs of a sociopath.

Dude was detached fromthe reality of what he was doing. Dude was a psycho.

Because Junior Seau wasn't trying to kill himself at 15.

I admitted CTE and drugs could be considered a contributing factor. But he got in a bad crowd at a young age and liked it.

Doctors don't even fully understand the effects of CTE or how early it can onset. You have absolutely no clue. No one is saying not to feel sympathy for Odin Lloyd.

For all we know this could entirely be due to CTE or it could be he was just born a psychopath no one knows.

However, you saying "he was a wannabe evil gangster at 15" or whatever the fvck you said about it and implied it was a early indicator that he would be a criminal is moronic.

That was the "cool" thing to do at the time for people of color. I know hundreds of kids that "wanted to be gangsters" and ended up never even getting into a fight in their entire life. Dressing up in "gangster clothes", flashing gang signs and cash and things like that are in no way an indicator that someone is going to be a murderer. Just like a kid dressing up as a cowboy is not some sort of indicator that the kid is going to become a murderous outlaw.

Advertisement

Oh yea; To me its common sense that all these stupid millionaires and upwards are to high and mighty about themselves that; There is still a concept of inner city ghettos & also poverty aka there should be no need for anyone to be considered lower class. But the historically rich celebrities don't give a ****. Like those that volunteer to be the face of a televised fundraiser as long as its on a nationally syndicated tv network. Sure the tv show might raise so many millions as the average every day worker are usually the ones to call the tv show and donate money. But these tv, movie, big business bosses, etc; They like to air it out they donate, at least when ever I see it on the tv screen.. Its almost only a couple million dollars. And I'm talking about these superstars where the most athletic thing they do is put on scuba gear with fuzzy balls on them and dance around in front of colored wall papers.. The wonders of photo shop computer programs / dammit, I forgot they show off their incredible workout warrior sessions in the gym or on instagram social media profiles.... If I saw someone taking pictures and videos in the middle of a gym; I myself would cuss them out; That's just me though, I would assume the persons a pervert. I don't go to workout routine hoping for a autograph.

Plus you have these scum bags who think their cool who are nothing close to being a celebrity; Yea - those social media / snapchat / twitter / instagram prank video ******.
👀

I would rather them not kill or hurt anyone AT ALL.

Don't lecture me about poverty. Grew up watching my mom not eat on more than one occassion so that my sister and I could have a meal. You have no idea the guilt I felt as a nine year old boy eating that Macaroni and Cheese. Sometimes I'd steal extra food at school, then lie to my Mom about eating at a friends house, so she could feel comfortable to eat.

This isn't 1965; it's 2020 and **** can legally marry in this country; and good for them that they can.

As I've said earlier in this thread; bottom line, a person is responsible for their own actions. While there can be mitigating circumstances; the decisions you make in your life are ones you have to live with.
I'm going to rant once more. But to me its fascinating how stupid people are in general; It's called. Psychology or reading body language, tones of voices, eye contact, and just the way people type certain thoughts together. Even if its on a social media profile. I'm not saying your racist or a bigot or anything, honestly. But its like its the common calendar year 2020, and there are billions & billions of people walking around as well. Newborns, announcements of a child on the way etc. And with all the evil, bad, to good through out the history of just this planet; You would think the average person would be grateful nowadays. Like you yourself obviously, you're a hard worker who works 60+ hours a week. So I can tell you know how to do more then just - print a name and do nothing but boss people around because of a ceo label etc, while they make so much more then the co-workers under these douches... @TerragonSix [I just rant as I know not everyone knows whats its like to be a hard worker.. Sadly the majority of the selfy stick - social media prank video kids are usually clueless].

I for one like reading / learning history from dinosaurs to sports like this website is based from.. I quoted your reply about Aaron Hernandez and his struggle with CTE because; There are way to many who stereotype and stab someone in the back to just try to be cool because of peer pressure. At least where I live currently, surrounded by uconn and all these smaller state schools to high school even. So many ignorant narcissist that think they're the coolest of all time. I feel grateful every winter I have a warm room to sleep comfortably when I want too, etc etc.

I guess the individuals that are already stigmatized against for being a person of ethnic background - like being looked down upon for a physical appearance. Before I put down my own rhetoric I'll go with this; When I was in high school, I turned the age that I could apply for a job. I went into a walmart thinking because on of my siblings was already employed at the same store, my application would be accepted before someone else's. But the first thing that was on the computer survey was to put down one's ethnicity; Black, Asian, Latin, and then of course caucasion as the last - multiple choice.. But the very last question was about if I lie about any criminal even just a petty misdemeanor and the manager finds out - I'm fired on the spot..

And I guess these lower class poverty ridden areas all have the cash in the ghettos too.. Keep on buying the drugs; Also the means to keep on buying the ammunition and the guns in the first place with all the thorough background checks.. The wonders of technology; No one thinks of the reason why its so difficult to get a state job too; At least in connecticut.. Every state worker you see on the side o the road are all crusty old caucasions. And they always have a person who just stands there with the stop sign every single time. Plus more often then not there is law enforcement agent watching these degenerates do landscaping.. If there is a traffic cop every time there's work being done, then there's no need for a town cop or a state trooper in the first place. Oh the irony of narcissistic government. There's tv guests that have titles of;;; House minority "Whip" leader, to all the way to the caucus [Spelled like the rotting corpse of animal vultures pick the bones of] of the united state senate.. They're labeled themselves racist whenever they catch phrased themselves without realizing it; The best part is aka. All of them on tv screens with those titles attached to their tv screen times are all - white people.

At least you were afforded the luxury of being able to go to a school in the first place to eat their lunch; And you had a friend that apparently whenever you felt the need to could safely traverse from your own house to your friends; To just east some more food. And there are others who are lucky to share just a small cup of apple sauce or something similar in nature.. I guess even though Aaron Hernandez grew up in a suburb he was automatically a church going give two thumbs up no matter what because of peer pressure.. Not everyone is the same - I don't to me that's common sense.. The same line of thinking of.. The story of Cain and Abel being a popular bible story or at least its in every printed bible thats in every church.. Even if one is not of that religion.. Chances are in the united states of north america that there's someone who's heard of the whole non sense of; Blood is thicker then water but a brother is popularized as the father of murder. You would figure even though its a story of the modern churches bible it would be taken completely out of future printed bibles.. At least the sunday masses my parents brought me to on a weekly basis growing up, the priest never talked up murdering a immediate family member.

Like I said about circumstances.. I grew up in a very diverse county in Long Island, New York. & its been bout twenty years since me and my family moved. But I had friends that grew up in surrounding towns. One of them [Roosevelt], he said the ms-13 gang was already very relevant in that one town. Another grew up in a town that was known for hearing gun shots as a usual occurrence throughout the calendar year.... But who knows, apparently you have the opinion because of what you see in the mirror; That these men, children, and women like being in a situation where.. If their newborn is sleeping near a window because of unfair circumstances, that if a bullet happens to fly through the window or wall; If the newborn dies by a gunshot wound, that that mother would be okay because of b.s. poverty.. And those infamous inner city poverty ridden areas that make the news cycle less often then - the war on terror; But some of the recruits that they showed on tv tat were on their way to the middle east looked barely out of high school.. Anyone with common sense would know if those citizens of Iraq wanted to use more then just sticks and stones to protest the united states embassy.. They could have just guns and explosives to send a clearer message.. But instead the u/s kill a Iranian General that they could have assassinated more than a few times before hand, they even televised special force units pin pointed his previous locations.. But after the protests and assassination; Then of course those fat lards decide to send more citizens after they create even more animosity; Ignorance is bliss - seeing is believing.

Now to I'm assuming the majority that would be just another same old, more of the same job application. But that's how / Propaganda, televised [social media] advertising exactly works; It involves knowing [To me at least, "Common Sense."] the basic human psychology. Like how on high school end of the tests - I don't care about that b.s. rhetoric = Its just like that bull crap math stuff where somehow; A letter from the alphabet can mean aka, the letter 'E' equates to a math problem to solve what numbers adds or subtracts; Basically only someone who depends on adhd aka methamphetamine poison could think oh - alphabets with numbers is the new math; If its copyrighted to sell to all these schools & colleges its fictional [A good majority if it]. Its literally the same thing as all these different over the counter pills that do the same exact thing, like something like a cough drop or just a headache, to a band aid that vehicle that carries people around has until the age of college.. And then there's the stuff only a doctors signature can prescribe;; And of course if its under a big business patent its inflated the price of one pill by so much more than when its no longer under a patent because of capitalism..

Doctors don't even fully understand the effects of CTE or how early it can onset. You have absolutely no clue. No one is saying not to feel sympathy for Odin Lloyd.

For all we know this could entirely be due to CTE or it could be he was just born a psychopath no one knows.

However, you saying "he was a wannabe evil gangster at 15" or whatever the fvck you said about it and implied it was a early indicator that he would be a criminal is moronic.

That was the "cool" thing to do at the time for people of color. I know hundreds of kids that "wanted to be gangsters" and ended up never even getting into a fight in their entire life. Dressing up in "gangster clothes", flashing gang signs and cash and things like that are in no way an indicator that someone is going to be a murderer. Just like a kid dressing up as a cowboy is not some sort of indicator that the kid is going to become a murderous outlaw.

He wasn't a wannabe gangster at 15. He was associating with criminals at that time. And enjoying himself. When you are engaging in criminal activity early on in life, and doing dangerous drugs, it's an indicator of what their behavior might be if they don't change.

People are creatures of habit. Bad behavior typically begets more bad behavior.

Not to say people don't; one of my best friends was a former gang member. He now is a barber and plays bass in a band in a church. He's married and fiercely loyal to his kids, his family and his friends. **** good guy.

I think you read too much into what I said. You want to dress up in 'gangster clothes', flash jewelry, make obscene gestures with your hands? Fine with me. Freedom of expression.

The moment you start hurting people and engaging in criminal activity, thats when I might have an objection.

And as for the subject of CTE; you're right, I don't know. I was just a lowly paramedic, with an education in emergency medicine. I know a few things, but do I know the ins and outs of neuropathy, sports medicine, and the like? No. I can make a few educated guesses, but no.

Again, this is not being judgemental about being a gangster, or a culture, or a race. This is about a guy killing a bunch of folks who didn't deserve it.

Last edited:
And as for the subject of CTE; you're right, I don't know. I was just a lowly paramedic, with an education in emergency medicine. I know a few things, bit do I know the ins and outs of neuropathy, sports medicine, and the like? No. I can make a few educated guesses, but no.

Again, this is not being judgemental about being a gangster, or a culture, or a race. This is about a guy killing a bunch of folks who didn't deserve it.
Sadly not everyone stops to think about someone else's situation. The first time I experienced any sort of stereotype because of my look was when my parents / family moved to connecticut with those still in pre k to high school. The town we moved to at the time just twenty years ago [I started eighth grade here], literally almost every is white. The joke within my family and a neighbors family was besides the neighbors and our own was; We make up all the minorities in a town of about I think, eight to ten thousand at the time. Like; my both my parents are white - with four children of their own. Adopted a child that's white, and I have several adopted siblings that are of asian descent - myself included. And all of my younger siblings are latin or black. Seventeen adopted, sixteen of which are considered a minority. And ever since we moved here my parents who were always well liked with real friends who respected them and vice versa. Well there went there social life or just respect back. And the entire public schools thought my one sibling who was white - was the hottest thing literally. But he's the biggest ******* p.o.s.; to my parents and siblings too.

And in high school I had a bad anxiety attack I think my junior year; Basically its always the soft douche/punk that's the one that all they do is bluff and bluff some more waiting for a physical reaction. I ain't know, I know I stressed out instead of - to be honest, murdering those soft ****** from that school district.. And I went to a school for kids that had stuff from anywhere from anxiety to psychological disorders like bi-polar, etc.. And the first time the school therapist talked to me with just me in the room was; After I finished my dialogue was.. The only thing she stated about and went ahead and prescribed a brand new medicine for much worse than a bad anxiety attack (Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, Tourette's syndrome, and irritability associated with autistic disorder ). And I guess while it was under patent it was at least or around - thirty dollars per one pill. And the only reason I started digesting that chemical was because my parents, I could see it broke their hearts to see me in a indifferent place during those years. & I did do some out of character actions. So obviously if I'm going to listen to anyone, its going to be not one but both of my parents. And after that school. A different psychiatrist associated with those categorized as special needs. He made the local news because he got caught & arrested giving out any type of prescription for money. Money at the end of the day trumps everything, well with those two individuals.

Advertisement
He wasn't a wannabe gangster at 15. He was associating with criminals at that time. And enjoying himself. When you are engaging in criminal activity early on in life, and doing dangerous drugs, it's an indicator of what their behavior might be if they don't change.

People are creatures of habit. Bad behavior typically begets more bad behavior.

Not to say people don't; one of my best friends was a former gang member. He now is a barber and plays bass in a band in a church. He's married and fiercely loyal to his kids, his family and his friends. **** good guy.

I think you read too much into what I said. You want to dress up in 'gangster clothes', flash jewelry, make obscene gestures with your hands? Fine with me. Freedom of expression.

The moment you start hurting people and engaging in criminal activity, thats when I might have an objection.

And as for the subject of CTE; you're right, I don't know. I was just a lowly paramedic, with an education in emergency medicine. I know a few things, but do I know the ins and outs of neuropathy, sports medicine, and the like? No. I can make a few educated guesses, but no.

What sort of violent crimes was he doing at 15? He was hanging out with the fearsome Bristol Bloods? Is that what you are telling me?

I didn't read up on schit. I was just cracking up at you trying to say "as a paramedic, I know more than all these doctors and I know you can't have CTE at 15".

This is a nonstop trend with you, where you spout these ridiculous comments and pretend they are facts.

You claimed you boxed before, than unless you were at some cardio boxing gym, you would realize CTE goes across the entire spectrum.

I know guys that are in their 90s, that where brawlers, took tons of punches to the head and they didn't show any noticeable signs of CTE even in the old age. Look at Lamotta when he was near death. That man took more trauma to the head than 99.999999999999% of any athlete of all time and was more cognizant than your average person at that age.

However, I also know guys, who were defensive styled boxers, that were showing signs of being punchy at the age of 14. It depends on the person.

You can have empathy for more than 1 person. You can feel bad for Odin and you could also feel bad for the shooter, which seems to be how the posters you are arguing with feel.

What sort of violent crimes was he doing at 15? He was hanging out with the fearsome Bristol Bloods? Is that what you are telling me?

I didn't read up on schit. I was just cracking up at you trying to say "as a paramedic, I know more than all these doctors and I know you can't have CTE at 15".

This is a nonstop trend with you, where you spout these ridiculous comments and pretend they are facts.

You claimed you boxed before, than unless you were at some cardio boxing gym, you would realize CTE goes across the entire spectrum.

I know guys that are in their 90s, that where brawlers, took tons of punches to the head and they didn't show any noticeable signs of CTE even in the old age. Look at Lamotta when he was near death. That man took more trauma to the head than 99.999999999999% of any athlete of all time and was more cognizant than your average person at that age.

However, I also know guys, who were defensive styled boxers, that were showing signs of being punchy at the age of 14. It depends on the person.

You can have empathy for more than 1 person. You can feel bad for Odin and you could also feel bad for the shooter, which seems to be how the posters you are arguing with feel.

Show me where I said more than doctors. If you read what I've posted, you saw that I admitted that long term brain damage is a very real thing with fighters.

I never said I was a boxer. I have trained in mixed martial arts, and worked as a volunteer teaching martial arts to underpriviliged kids. I've also fought as an amatuer.

If you feel comfortable defending a triple murderer, fine with me.

Show me where I said more than doctors. If you read what I've posted, you saw that I admitted that long term brain damage is a very real thing with fighters.

I never said I was a boxer. I have trained in mixed martial arts, and worked as a volunteer teaching martial arts to underpriviliged kids. I've also fought as an amatuer.

If you feel comfortable defending a triple murderer, fine with me.

The guy was not convicted of 3 murders. He was convicted of one murder. Saying the man has CTE is not "defending a murder".

By saying "you can't have CTE at 15" means you "know more than doctors" .

Advertisement
Based on peer pressure, I watched this thing. It wasn’t that interesting as it is all old news.

A lot of criminals have bad judgement and lack intelligence and maturity. Many have very low iq scores for various reasons. Yes, I used to work work them in my litigation days. They still belong in jail making bad judgments on each other.

The homosexuality part should be more focused on HSCF and the NFL being more open to homosexuals. It isn’t a grounds for shooting people.

Anywho, not a great documentary like some of the other ones Netflix and HBO have done.

I'm going to rant once more. But to me its fascinating how stupid people are in general; It's called. Psychology or reading body language, tones of voices, eye contact, and just the way people type certain thoughts together. Even if its on a social media profile. I'm not saying your racist or a bigot or anything, honestly. But its like its the common calendar year 2020, and there are billions & billions of people walking around as well. Newborns, announcements of a child on the way etc. And with all the evil, bad, to good through out the history of just this planet; You would think the average person would be grateful nowadays. Like you yourself obviously, you're a hard worker who works 60+ hours a week. So I can tell you know how to do more then just - print a name and do nothing but boss people around because of a ceo label etc, while they make so much more then the co-workers under these douches... @TerragonSix [I just rant as I know not everyone knows whats its like to be a hard worker.. Sadly the majority of the selfy stick - social media prank video kids are usually clueless].

I for one like reading / learning history from dinosaurs to sports like this website is based from.. I quoted your reply about Aaron Hernandez and his struggle with CTE because; There are way to many who stereotype and stab someone in the back to just try to be cool because of peer pressure. At least where I live currently, surrounded by uconn and all these smaller state schools to high school even. So many ignorant narcissist that think they're the coolest of all time. I feel grateful every winter I have a warm room to sleep comfortably when I want too, etc etc.

I guess the individuals that are already stigmatized against for being a person of ethnic background - like being looked down upon for a physical appearance. Before I put down my own rhetoric I'll go with this; When I was in high school, I turned the age that I could apply for a job. I went into a walmart thinking because on of my siblings was already employed at the same store, my application would be accepted before someone else's. But the first thing that was on the computer survey was to put down one's ethnicity; Black, Asian, Latin, and then of course caucasion as the last - multiple choice.. But the very last question was about if I lie about any criminal even just a petty misdemeanor and the manager finds out - I'm fired on the spot..

And I guess these lower class poverty ridden areas all have the cash in the ghettos too.. Keep on buying the drugs; Also the means to keep on buying the ammunition and the guns in the first place with all the thorough background checks.. The wonders of technology; No one thinks of the reason why its so difficult to get a state job too; At least in connecticut.. Every state worker you see on the side o the road are all crusty old caucasions. And they always have a person who just stands there with the stop sign every single time. Plus more often then not there is law enforcement agent watching these degenerates do landscaping.. If there is a traffic cop every time there's work being done, then there's no need for a town cop or a state trooper in the first place. Oh the irony of narcissistic government. There's tv guests that have titles of;;; House minority "Whip" leader, to all the way to the caucus [Spelled like the rotting corpse of animal vultures pick the bones of] of the united state senate.. They're labeled themselves racist whenever they catch phrased themselves without realizing it; The best part is aka. All of them on tv screens with those titles attached to their tv screen times are all - white people.

At least you were afforded the luxury of being able to go to a school in the first place to eat their lunch; And you had a friend that apparently whenever you felt the need to could safely traverse from your own house to your friends; To just east some more food. And there are others who are lucky to share just a small cup of apple sauce or something similar in nature.. I guess even though Aaron Hernandez grew up in a suburb he was automatically a church going give two thumbs up no matter what because of peer pressure.. Not everyone is the same - I don't to me that's common sense.. The same line of thinking of.. The story of Cain and Abel being a popular bible story or at least its in every printed bible thats in every church.. Even if one is not of that religion.. Chances are in the united states of north america that there's someone who's heard of the whole non sense of; Blood is thicker then water but a brother is popularized as the father of murder. You would figure even though its a story of the modern churches bible it would be taken completely out of future printed bibles.. At least the sunday masses my parents brought me to on a weekly basis growing up, the priest never talked up murdering a immediate family member.

Like I said about circumstances.. I grew up in a very diverse county in Long Island, New York. & its been bout twenty years since me and my family moved. But I had friends that grew up in surrounding towns. One of them [Roosevelt], he said the ms-13 gang was already very relevant in that one town. Another grew up in a town that was known for hearing gun shots as a usual occurrence throughout the calendar year.... But who knows, apparently you have the opinion because of what you see in the mirror; That these men, children, and women like being in a situation where.. If their newborn is sleeping near a window because of unfair circumstances, that if a bullet happens to fly through the window or wall; If the newborn dies by a gunshot wound, that that mother would be okay because of b.s. poverty.. And those infamous inner city poverty ridden areas that make the news cycle less often then - the war on terror; But some of the recruits that they showed on tv tat were on their way to the middle east looked barely out of high school.. Anyone with common sense would know if those citizens of Iraq wanted to use more then just sticks and stones to protest the united states embassy.. They could have just guns and explosives to send a clearer message.. But instead the u/s kill a Iranian General that they could have assassinated more than a few times before hand, they even televised special force units pin pointed his previous locations.. But after the protests and assassination; Then of course those fat lards decide to send more citizens after they create even more animosity; Ignorance is bliss - seeing is believing.

Now to I'm assuming the majority that would be just another same old, more of the same job application. But that's how / Propaganda, televised [social media] advertising exactly works; It involves knowing [To me at least, "Common Sense."] the basic human psychology. Like how on high school end of the tests - I don't care about that b.s. rhetoric = Its just like that bull crap math stuff where somehow; A letter from the alphabet can mean aka, the letter 'E' equates to a math problem to solve what numbers adds or subtracts; Basically only someone who depends on adhd aka methamphetamine poison could think oh - alphabets with numbers is the new math; If its copyrighted to sell to all these schools & colleges its fictional [A good majority if it]. Its literally the same thing as all these different over the counter pills that do the same exact thing, like something like a cough drop or just a headache, to a band aid that vehicle that carries people around has until the age of college.. And then there's the stuff only a doctors signature can prescribe;; And of course if its under a big business patent its inflated the price of one pill by so much more than when its no longer under a patent because of capitalism..
Too long.

Advertisement
I thought the docuseries was very good. Well made and comprehensive.

A few issues...

The selection of talking heads. I felt they were missing some important people - surely not interested in getting involved in the piece - but I felt would have told a more complete narrative. A lot of people just really don't want to talk about it.

A lot of context by the end of Ep3...last 40m or so...in my opinion tried to justify his actions saying he was a victim of those circumstances. They made several inferences from Aaron Hernandez to Junior Seau and the wink wink was not lost on me.

At the end of all of this, he is a man that needed to be responsible for and atone for his actions...there are thousands of former football players suffering from CTE and they don't kill people. There are thousands (maybe millions) of closeted homosexuals and maybe tens of millions of victims of sexual abuse that do not become killers. This was lost by the end of the series, but I feel it was there to make grand stand on the NFL.

There's too much NFL bashing. Its a business. My job is not responsible for my actions, but it seems the NFL is constantly at the forefront of discussions when it comes to the actions of its employees. The NFL is a scumbag organization and some of the teams are truly scum...but to be the root blame for so much at this point seems like attempts to just pass the buck and absolve people for their individual wrong doing or circumstance. The NFL is not coercive labor and I think that needs to stop being the narrative, because its permeated larger discussions.

Didn't read the thread so apologies if already mentioned, but there is a podcast that came out months ago that is great. I almost skipped the netflix doc, thinking that I already knew the whole story. But the netflix series ended up having some different info from the pod (and vice versa; I recall the pod devoting more time to the patriots involvement, including refusing his multiple requests to be traded).

I would recommend anyone that watched the series to also listen to the pod. Crazy stuff, no matter what form of media you use to hear the story.

Was this mentioned in the doc? I’d say this confirms his love of polishing men’s shafts:

1579968950155.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Back