OT -Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix

That’s not what happened.

First of all, no one was killed in that shooting.

Two guys were injured, one severely.

Secondly, one of the uninjured guys initially said it was a “Hawaiian” dude who shot his friend, then said it was Hernandez before finally recanting and saying he didn’t know who it was.

Survellience placed Nelson at another place at the time of the shooting.

The story I was told was from an actual teammate so I took it as fact. It was over a decade ago but he said they were together that night and he thought it was them. People around the program did too. They knew what he was capable of so when they heard he was mentioned in it they figured it was true.

He said Arron was a bad dude that did a lot of bad stuff and bragged about it. The guy was awful is the point. That locker room was full of bad guys and even they were scared to death of him.

Advertisement
That’s not what happened.

First of all, no one was killed in that shooting.

Two guys were injured, one severely.

Secondly, one of the uninjured guys initially said it was a “Hawaiian” dude who shot his friend, then said it was Hernandez before finally recanting and saying he didn’t know who it was.

Aaron had got into with them earlier that night, then they ended up shot soooo. I’m sure he “ recanted” for a reason

The story I was told was from an actual teammate so I took it as fact. It was over a decade ago but he said they were together that night and he thought it was them. People around the program did too. They knew what he was capable of so when they heard he was mentioned in it they figured it was true.

He said Arron was a bad dude that did a lot of bad stuff and bragged about it. The guy was awful is the point. That locker room was full of bad guys and even they were scared to death of him.
Not disputing that’s what you were told.

Just adding what I found out through some research.

In life, bottom line; you are responsible for your own actions.

I neither have the inclination or pity to feel sorry for a gang member that killed for pleasure whilst making millions of dollars catching a football.

Maybe I'm crazy, but maybe, just maybe, he got what was coming to him.

The only person I really feel sorry for is his kid; who is going to grow up the child of a murderer who had it all, got caught and killed himself in disgrace.

I'm with that, but I feel sorry for far more than just his kid.

I feel for all the victims. I feel for all the families affected. I feel for his parents, if alive, as nobody envisions any of this when their child is brought into the world. You'll still always have that and kill yourself wondering where it went wrong. One of my brothers is in and out of jail, prison, homeless, and it eats at my mother. She still hopes, a couple hundred grand spent trying to fix him.

I take no pleasure in the downfall of anyone.

I'm with that, but I feel sorry for far more than just his kid.

I feel for all the victims. I feel for all the families affected. I feel for his parents, if alive, as nobody envisions any of this when their child is brought into the world. You'll still always have that and kill yourself wondering where it went wrong. One of my brothers is in and out of jail, prison, homeless, and it eats at my mother. She still hopes, a couple hundred grand spent trying to fix him.

I take no pleasure in the downfall of anyone.

If we only knew the amount of the victims. Dude has a lot more bodies than we’ll ever know.

Advertisement
Aaron Hernandez was human trash. Sick, sadistic psychopath. The world is a better place with him gone and buried.

Anyone using CTE to explain the case of Aaron Hernandez has an agenda. This man had deep seeded psychological issues that were there long before head trauma could begin affecting him. Using Junior Seau as a parallel is way off base as well. Seau lost it one day and killed him self after a long long career and CTE may have very well been the cause. The difference is Seau didn't go around killing people or engaging in gang behavior his entire life.

Advertisement
If Mr. Rogers got CTE he wouldn't go around killing bunnies and humans

An already ****ed up individual who has had behavioral issues in his past and has CTE might

Aaron Hernandez wasn't some angel before CTE

Anyone using CTE to explain the case of Aaron Hernandez has an agenda. This man had deep seeded psychological issues that were there long before head trauma could begin affecting him. Using Junior Seau as a parallel is way off base as well. Seau lost it one day and killed him self after a long long career and CTE may have very well been the cause. The difference is Seau didn't go around killing people or engaging in gang behavior his entire life.

Seau had domestic violence issues, He wasn't an angel, either.

It stated he grew up in a "violent" home, mainly referring to his father. However, his mother is pretty rough too. Apparently his brother is one of the good guys, so go figure.

Advertisement
It stated he grew up in a "violent" home, mainly referring to his father. However, his mother is pretty rough too. Apparently his brother is one of the good guys, so go figure.
Ya my brother is in the same boat. He's destroying our family. Whenever he phucks up, he's ALWAYS referring to football as an excuse. Look what I did, look how great I am. Michel raby, OTTAWA ROUGHRIDERS. Along with others. He's gone. Anyway, that's what it is

Advertisement
Seau had domestic violence issues, He wasn't an angel, either.
He got caught cheating on his wife. Then the chick he cheated with dumped him. His charmed life started spinning out of control. He tried to off himself once because neither one of them wanted anything to do with him. Then he succeeded in killing himself and all of a sudden. He was this great guy who killed himself because of CTE issues. He was no angel. He beat on women. Just another spoilec athlete or celebrity that couldn't cope when their evil ways caught up to them.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back