OT -Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix

But most people think CTE is 100% responsible for Junior Seau & Dave Duerson committing suicide, why can't CTE be 100% responsible for Hernandez committing homicide & shooting people?

IDK, but I think there's a bit of a double standard here.

Because Junior Seau wasn't trying to kill himself at 15.

I admitted CTE and drugs could be considered a contributing factor. But he got in a bad crowd at a young age and liked it.

Advertisement
Could you imagine his crazy *** jerking off in front of Larry Coker while wearing Camo bandana actually thinking he's a legit soldier. CTE no doubt with him and Aaron I bet.

I think like Aaron he was born with his brain wired wrong, and CTE exacerbated it.

Probably Larry Coker was smiling and clapping, cheering KW on.

Advertisement
But most people think CTE is 100% responsible for Junior Seau & Dave Duerson committing suicide, why can't CTE be 100% responsible for Hernandez committing homicide & shooting people?

IDK, but I think there's a bit of a double standard here.
Hernandez took steps to cover up his actions so he knew right from wrong, it's not like he just wigged out one day and forgot he shot people. He was also into this sort of behavior while he was young.

Hernandez took steps to cover up his actions so he knew right from wrong, it's not like he just wigged out one day and forgot he shot people. He was also into this sort of behavior while he was young.

Understood, but He also played football when He was young.

51-zI9xcMkL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Understood, but He also played football when He was young.

There are plenty of players who play football and amatuer fighters that fight in their teenage years without developing CTE.

Look Muhammad Ali, 1965 vs. 1975. How he moves, how he talks. By 1980 Parkinsons was set in.

Not enough damage would occur in the best conditions for a teenager.

Advertisement
Early stage CTE has been found in teenagers, postmortem of course.

Early, yes. But not full blown.

Its like eating crap, and starting to develop pre-diabetes.

If you stop, change your diet, change your exercise habits you can negate the damage caused by eating crap.

It takes years and years of abuse to typically have heart disease and other vascular maladies.

Just as it takes years and years of getting hit in the head to seriously damage motor and nerve functions.

Because Junior Seau wasn't trying to kill himself at 15.

I admitted CTE and drugs could be considered a contributing factor. But he got in a bad crowd at a young age and liked it.

Dude was nuts in High school , he was a scum bag human back at 15-16.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's a GREAT question, why is it always football players ARE involved in some types of tragedies. NHL, NBA, MLB and other sports don't come close. Is it something to do with major blows to the head. I'm puzzled by this. Just curious, something to think about. Cause my brother played college and pro football and i see that he hasn't been the same. It's sad.
Baseball and basketball have had a ton of tragedies. Roberto Clemente, Thurman Munson, Roy Halladay, Yordano Ventura, Oscar Taveras, Jose Fernandez, Tyler Skaggs, etc. etc. Reggie Lewis, Len Bias, Richard Dumas (not dead, but still a tragedy), Robert Traylor, Eddie Griffin, Bison Dele, etc. etc.

Baseball and basketball have had a ton of tragedies. Roberto Clemente, Thurman Munson, Roy Halladay, Yordano Ventura, Oscar Taveras, Jose Fernandez, Tyler Skaggs, etc. etc. Reggie Lewis, Len Bias, Richard Dumas (not dead, but still a tragedy), Robert Traylor, Eddie Griffin, Bison Dele, etc. etc.
It's called: we are the best CAUSE we play a SPORT THAT'S very demanding plus, the ego that comes along. They think that there ABOVE life

Even at UF him and Reggie Nelson did a drive by and killed a dude but there “ wasn’t enough evidence”.

That’s not what happened.

First of all, no one was killed in that shooting.

Two guys were injured, one severely.

Secondly, one of the uninjured guys initially said it was a “Hawaiian” dude who shot his friend, then said it was Hernandez before finally recanting and saying he didn’t know who it was.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back