Open QB competition ahead of bowl game

We did a disservice to Tate Martell this year. Is he the best passer we have? Probably not. But I'd be willing to bet e'd have an awareness rating higher than 7 on Madden like jarren and perry. What else did we have to lose in this god awful season? Martell is good for publicity too

Advertisement
Word is Enos got so fed up he'll be playing QB while simultaneously calling plays.
Enos is a clown...He needs to get feed up with himself

Attachments

• tenor (4).gif
    tenor (4).gif
    161.6 KB · Views: 0
Kosi deserves it..
Based on what exactly? None of these guys deserve it if we being real. Jarren didn’t end the last 2 games well whatsoever after playing great the previous 2 games and Perry only looked great in 1 meaningful game he’s played this year vs va tech . I just Say We should play both and just see whoever is hotter during the game. Not entirely sold on either one at this point but I still do Believe in their abilities.

Advertisement
We did a disservice to Tate Martell this year. Is he the best passer we have? Probably not. But I'd be willing to bet e'd have an awareness rating higher than 7 on Madden like jarren and perry. What else did we have to lose in this god awful season? Martell is good for publicity too
That's another big time mark against Enos.

This has been very mind boggling. Why in the world didn't he get him in there, when you have two QBs that consistently wilted under the pressure.

I agree.

Tate seems to have some intangibles. You don't go undefeated in HS ANYWHERE unless you know how to get it done.

At any rate, we are where we are and that's currently in a deep abyss.

That's another big time mark against Enos.

This has been very mind boggling. Why in the world didn't he get him in there, when you have two QBs that consistently wilted under the pressure.

Every single poster that still wants to see Tate in an UM uniform is just a loser, guy quitted on this team 3 times this season, fvck him. The two opportunities he had to get in he was out on personal leave. If the absence had a good reason, ok if he behaves he gets to come back to compete next year, but probably should just be told to look around.

Jarren play 1st half, if he's being trash once again pull him for Perry(Perry plays 3Q anyway) and give Matocha som snaps in the 4Q just to get his feet wet
You do know Jarren threatened to bolt many times this season (and last) and even left practice.

Advertisement
Let Tate play a couple of series and go from there. Maybe he's terrible and we can move on. Then again, when was the last time he practiced at QB? Right now, we still dont have a QB we can count on. Hoping VanDyke can play above his head with the RB talent we will have and take the job.

“We’re going to come back and see what happens in practice,” Diaz said. “It’ll be a performance of everything in the month of December - academic performance in terms of dependability of doing the right things off the field and all those things. We’ll get a sense as we get through this week, as we practice, put our best plan forward.

That's funny because Diaz is saying that we actually practice .....and that he actually plans before games:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Word is Enos got so fed up he'll be playing QB while simultaneously calling plays.

51 year old Dan Enos right now would not only be a better QB than anyone we've started at that spot right now but he'd also be a better 51 year old college QB than he is a college OC.

And I'm not joking nor am I saying Enos would be a good college college QB.

Advertisement
This reeks of amateur-hour incompetence. Ask yourself this; Is any other school that is going bowling having a QB competition?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back