Open QB competition ahead of bowl game

Advertisement
Jarren's been dealing with a bunch of injuries all season. Spoke to two guys on the team this weekend and they both agreed that when he was healthy he's a stud. You saw the glimpses against UF, and now he has experience back there. Hoping he can show you all what he can do next year when healthy, and in a spread system that will suit him, our talent and our deficiencies.
Who’d you talk to? I’m calling serious bull**** here and a ban @RVACane get this guy

Malik.jpg

Who we rollin’ with against the might LaTech?

Advertisement
The most important positions are still closed to competition

I know there are members of this team who can coach and call plays better than Diaz and Enos

There was a time when people thought it was a joke to play a freshman Ken Dorsey over Kenny Kelly. You simply don't know what you've got until you put a guy in and give him a shot.
no CIS doesn’t know what we have until you guys see them. Just like ppl clamored for ole boy who relieved Malik @Pitt. Be fair to the kid. He hasn’t gotten reps with the first team at all during the season and now you want to throw him in behind this oline?

Advertisement
“We’re going to come back and see what happens in practice,” Diaz said. “It’ll be a performance of everything in the month of December - academic performance in terms of dependability of doing the right things off the field and all those things. We’ll get a sense as we get through this week, as we practice, put our best plan forward.”

Jarren's been dealing with a bunch of injuries all season. Spoke to two guys on the team this weekend and they both agreed that when he was healthy he's a stud. You saw the glimpses against UF, and now he has experience back there. Hoping he can show you all what he can do next year when healthy, and in a spread system that will suit him, our talent and our deficiencies.

I think Bascom Palmer is the best place in the country for vision problems

Advertisement
Quite an indictment of Enos and Perry and Williams that we are having these issues in what will be the 13th game of the season.

Manny couldn’t get this team motivated to show up for games that counted he desperately reaching for anything he can to get guys to show up

Stephen Morris would have owned teams this year despite us having a drunk fake coach as the OC.

Advertisement
Help me out here. What specific type of injury is it that causes the QB to repeatedly throw the ball into triple coverage vs FIU?

Precisely.

So, a friend of a friend works for the team. Jarren was (or still is?) legitimately hurt. But that excuse only goes so far when you look at the decision-making on the field.

Advertisement
Back