Open QB competition ahead of bowl game

Advertisement
Take a wild guess on how Suitcase Jarren Williams would respond to not starting.

Exactly! They don’t get it. Suitcase will never be able to galvanize the troops..when they look him in the eyes..they know he’s not truly committed.

It’s hard to play for guys like that..we already know that really good QB’s inspire and make guys play bigger and better than their talent bc they don’t want to let the QB down.

Exactly! They don’t get it. Suitcase will never be able to galvanize the troops..when they look him in the eyes..they know he’s not truly committed.

It’s hard to play for guys like that..we already know that really good QB’s inspire and make guys play bigger and better than their talent bc they don’t want to let the QB down.
I've stated many of times what you just described was actually Tim Tebow's greatest gift and not much else besides sheer size

Advertisement

Suitcase couldn’t inspire his HS teams either. Some guys like him have great skills but are just losers. He might be one of those types. No one could spin it like Jeff George. How’d his teams do?

Advertisement
We just ****ting in a toilet with no water seeing if it sticks huh
You act like we just won 10 games or something...

Every team we lost to this season except for UF & VA Tech finished with a losing record.

WTF are we supposed to be protecting here? This season was a DISASTER, we lost to F. I. Mutha****in U, a program that was 0-30 vs P5 teams before they beat us. 0-30... ZERO FOR THIRTY.

Advertisement
Every single poster that still wants to see Tate in an UM uniform is just a loser, guy quitted on this team 3 times this season, fvck him. The two opportunities he had to get in he was out on personal leave. If the absence had a good reason, ok if he behaves he gets to come back to compete next year, but probably should just be told to look around.

Jarren play 1st half, if he's being trash once again pull him for Perry(Perry plays 3Q anyway) and give Matocha som snaps in the 4Q just to get his feet wet

Advertisement
You act like we just won 10 games or something...

Every team we lost to this season except for UF & VA Tech finished with a losing record.

WTF are we supposed to be protecting here? This season was a DISASTER, we lost to F. I. Mutha****in U, a program that was 0-30 vs P5 teams before they beat us. 0-30... ZERO FOR THIRTY.
Yeah..nothing I said was me acting like we are 12-0

Advertisement
Back