Open QB competition ahead of bowl game

Okay..gotchu..when I played I did care about winning..but hey times have Changed since 2012
What have you seen from this team this year that makes you believe that winning is the ultimate goal for these dudes, especially on offense? I am not disagreeing with you in terms of what should be but its clearly not in this program. Run them all off, we can go 6-6 without them

Advertisement
Running them off should have happened a long time ago but hey, thats what coaches get paid for. This is why I haven´t invested in this program since 2013.

What have you seen from this team this year that makes you believe that winning is the ultimate goal for these dudes, especially on offense? I am not disagreeing with you in terms of what should be but its clearly not in this program. Run them all off, we can go 6-6 without them
Exactly. We should have beat FIU on talent and will alone, despite Enos's **** scheme and playcalling. They deserve every ounce of embarrassment and criticism they get for that one. Don't like the fans talking **** about you? Don't lose to trash teams like FIU, GT and Duke.

Advertisement
Why are a bunch of peeps in this thread saying they want Tate getting reps? I thought Manure said he was shutdown for the season (to get his lady situation dealt with quick), no?

Oh and I want Tate to get some reps too

Advertisement
This is a great thing, none of the QB's have proven they deserve to have anything handed to them.

TVD will be an EE & should have just as much of a shot to be the starter next year as Jarren or Perry.

And if I'm Diaz, I'm hitting the Portal after NSD in Feb & finding me a QB ASAP.

I'd love for us to add D'Eriq King but I doubt he'd come play for Enox's trash *** offense, but there will be other QB's available between now & Spring.

Ultimately Diaz should just fire Enox, hire a Spread OC, get a Grad Transfer QB & go all in for next season treating it as if he's coaching for his job, that will light a fire under the team, because if he continues to carry on with this "rebuild" horse**** hitching his wagon to Enox he's gonna go 5-7 next year & end up fired.

Enos is one of the symptoms. Entire staff is manure. If Manure doesn’t make SEVERAL changes, he’s toast. We gave up 30 points to FIU. Even FAU held them to 7. With 4 of the 6 defensive coaches remaining on staff after Richt retired, there’s no way in **** we should have struggled on defense the way we did this year - especially when games were on the line. The 4th down and 4th quarter collapses were pretty horrid.

Diaz can hire a whole new offensive staff and he’s still going to fail. He’s obviously NOT capable of coaching up his coaches or mentoring his OC. Challenging his tendencies. It’s more than that. He sucks and his butt buddy Defensive buddies suck too.

Enos is one of the symptoms. Entire staff is manure. If Manure doesn’t make SEVERAL changes, he’s toast. We gave up 30 points to FIU. Even FAU held them to 7. With 4 of the 6 defensive coaches remaining on staff after Richt retired, there’s no way in **** we should have struggled on defense the way we did this year - especially when games were on the line. The 4th down and 4th quarter collapses were pretty horrid.

Diaz can hire a whole new offensive staff and he’s still going to fail. He’s obviously NOT capable of coaching up his coaches or mentoring his OC. Challenging his tendencies. It’s more than that. He sucks and his butt buddy Defensive buddies suck too.
Agree with everything you said...

I still want Enox fired. They can all go IDC, but he MUST go & needs to go ASAP.

I would replace multiple coaches on the Defensive staff too, absolutely, but Enox should've been fired FIRST 9 days ago. Either way Diaz is on the clock, he's gone by this time next year with another ****** season like this.

Advertisement
If it's truly going to bee an open competition at QB, I think walkons from the student body should bee encouraged to try out. Probably an upgrade out there.

If it's truly going to bee an open competition at QB, I think walkons from the student body should bee encouraged to try out. Probably an upgrade out there.
I still have a year of eligibility left, better get the tape ready for Manny.

EttFK3Z.gif

Advertisement
With our offensive line, someone may die back there! Does it really matter who it is attempting to throw passes in under 1.5 seconds?

Manny is such a ******* idiot.

it’s not the QB!
it’s not the OL!

it’s the gawd awful OFFENSE!!!

get Enos the **** out of here or get the **** out yourself!

Advertisement
Back