Open QB competition ahead of bowl game

Advertisement
This Matocha talk is just mental *********ion. It will be a depressing repeat of the duke game, and tate will announce his engagement to kiki and subsequent retirement from football sometime shortly after.
Beats the **** out of thinking of Williams not seeing one defender covering two WRs. Give me mental *********ion over suicidal tendencies any day.

Jarren's been dealing with a bunch of injuries all season. Spoke to two guys on the team this weekend and they both agreed that when he was healthy he's a stud. You saw the glimpses against UF, and now he has experience back there. Hoping he can show you all what he can do next year when healthy, and in a spread system that will suit him, our talent and our deficiencies.

This is a great thing, none of the QB's have proven they deserve to have anything handed to them.

TVD will be an EE & should have just as much of a shot to be the starter next year as Jarren or Perry.

And if I'm Diaz, I'm hitting the Portal after NSD in Feb & finding me a QB ASAP.

I'd love for us to add D'Eriq King but I doubt he'd come play for Enox's trash *** offense, but there will be other QB's available between now & Spring.

Ultimately Diaz should just fire Enox, hire a Spread OC, get a Grad Transfer QB & go all in for next season treating it as if he's coaching for his job, that will light a fire under the team, because if he continues to carry on with this "rebuild" horse**** hitching his wagon to Enox he's gonna go 5-7 next year & end up fired.

Advertisement
Jarren's been dealing with a bunch of injuries all season. Spoke to two guys on the team this weekend and they both agreed that when he was healthy he's a stud. You saw the glimpses against UF, and now he has experience back there. Hoping he can show you all what he can do next year when healthy, and in a spread system that will suit him, our talent and our deficiencies.

Go home Jarren. The jig is up.

If Enos has half a brain, he'll throw the soggy pages of tge playbook, switch to the spread plays and throw Tate back there. Not that I think he's the solution, but then we can see what he's capable of.

This is a great thing, none of the QB's have proven they deserve to have anything handed to them.

TVD will be an EE & should have just as much of a shot to be the starter next year as Jarren or Perry.

And if I'm Diaz, I'm hitting the Portal after NSD in Feb & finding me a QB ASAP.

I'd love for us to add D'Eriq King but I doubt he'd come play for Enox's trash *** offense, but there will be other QB's available between now & Spring.

Ultimately Diaz should just fire Enox, hire a Spread OC, get a Grad Transfer QB & go all in for next season treating it as if he's coaching for his job, that will light a fire under the team, because if he continues to carry on with this "rebuild" horse**** hitching his wagon to Enox he's gonna go 5-7 next year & end up fired.
King might on his way to LSU or Oklahoma. I think Feliepe Franks is what we’ll take a look at. Also If Jarren ain’t starting this bowl game he might be gone.

Help me out here. What specific type of injury is it that causes the QB to repeatedly throw the ball into triple coverage vs FIU?

Advertisement

Whatever....

Both at this point..
The heck with that. Let's see anyone we have not seen play yet including any walk on who once dreamed of playing QB. And, can we keep current staff out recruiting(or ideally interviewing) while a use replacement coaches too?

Honestly, why not play Matocha at this point? I see NOTHING from the other guys that leads me to believe they can play more than one good game in a row.
I’m saying..him and proctor..he’ll let’s see what we have in Ragone at LB and Murphy at RB

Advertisement
Me: CIS is a mess..so y’all want to see what you have in a Freshman 4th string QB..do you guys actually think that’s fair to the other guys on the team or the kid himself 🤷🏾‍♂️

CIS: what else do we have to lose🤷🏼‍♂️

King might on his way to LSU or Oklahoma. I think Feliepe Franks is what we’ll take a look at. Also If Jarren ain’t starting this bowl game he might be gone.
Pepe Franks is GARBAGE.

I'd rather stick with Jarren, Perry, TVD & Matocha than go get him.

There will be plenty of QB's available in the Portal, we can do 1,000x better than a Gaytor throw away.

Advertisement
Me: CIS is a mess..so y’all want to see what you have in a Freshman 4th string QB..do you guys actually think that’s fair to the other guys on the team or the kid himself 🤷🏾‍♂️

CIS: what else do we have to lose🤷🏼‍♂️
There was a time when people thought it was a joke to play a freshman Ken Dorsey over Kenny Kelly. You simply don't know what you've got until you put a guy in and give him a shot.

Advertisement
Back