Only a matter of time (Bain & Cunningham)

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
Tweets from Bain.

MR.BIG DREAMS (@BOSSMAN_QUAY) Going to UM in the morning who want to slide with me.

@RivalsCNee: #FSU commitment still flirting heavy with the #Canes @BOSSMAN_QUAY Going to #UM in the morning who want to slide with me.

@MichaelWarchant: @RivalsCNee Only a matter of time. I wouldn't consider him a commitment to #FSU regardless right now.

We gon get both and soon.

Advertisement
Los Man you still feeling good about Burns?

Bain and Cunningham would be GREAT pickups.

Advertisement
This class could be ridiculous, especially on defense. The d-line is looking to be in great shape early on, and if we can close on Thomas and Alexander (in play for both) we will have serious players at every level of the defense for three straight classes.

27.gif

Advertisement
holy ****. forgot what that WRs name was. cunningham from Ft Lauderdale is a STUD. love that kid.
haven't looked at this DT Bain yet but he has a very nice offer list on rivals fwiw

holy ****. forgot what that WRs name was. cunningham from Ft Lauderdale is a STUD. love that kid.
haven't looked at this DT Bain yet but he has a very nice offer list on rivals fwiw

Yeah man Bain is widely considered a better prospect than Bryant and thats saying something. Those two are beasts.

Advertisement

Yeah man Bain is widely considered a better prospect than Bryant and thats saying something. Those two are beasts.

Bryant is a beast for sure. think he is way underrated right now. this Bain guy looks like more of a 3-4 DE no? probably play both in our system

Advertisement
Adding Bostwick would be a huge pick-up as well. Like the rest of you, I'm hoping for a couple spring game commitments.

If that is the case then it's anti-Cane bias at its best. Bain has a lot of upside but he's inexperienced and raw. Bryant has much better film and a better offer list. Pretty much every school in the country wants Bryant and is recruiting him hard.

Bain says he won't announce until February though.

Advertisement
Back