Only a matter of time (Bain & Cunningham)

I don't know much about Bain can someone help me out. i've just heard his name a lot. any relation to tolbert Bain?

Bain is a BAHAMIAN last name similar to ROLLE...so they can be related and might not.....u remember we also had Andrew Bain an ol from Pompano Ely a few years back.
Ugh. Don't remind me about Andrew Bain. That is the class that marked the full-on commencement of malaise.

Advertisement
notsureifsrs

dontari poe is a once in a decade type of athlete
6'4 346 4.98 44reps
lol at i missed the point

please do tell how Bain will be a first round pick and a potential 6'4 350lb guy

:eekeyes:

Best part is you've probably been lurking this board for months and felt the need to make these posts above all else, thinking you were informed and insightful.

:ohlord:

Advertisement
:eekeyes:

Best part is you've probably been lurking this board for months and felt the need to make these posts above all else, thinking you were informed and insightful.

:ohlord:

best part is you got butthurt, and thought i was attacking you

and no i just found out about this board last week from grassy

later lil bro

Advertisement
And this ladies and gentlemen is not the way you walk quietly out the back door...

im an alpha male, lil bro i dont use the backdoor but it looks like your internet friends are all up in your backdoor

Alpha males are usually intelligent, don't need to call people "lil" on the internet and don't need to attack people on the internet. You're definitely not an alpha male.

Nothing surprising but it seems once Quincy Wilson gets that offer he's a Cane. Here's his tweet.

@D1andOnly_Q: Was at the U today wit the team seeing my future college practice...”

I spoke extensively with his dad last year. They are all Cane. ****, Chad was actually back at the U 5 days a week last year, completely his degree for free on Donna's program for past players to complete their degrees. They bleed O&G.

chad wilsons a die hard and a cool dude...he is likely on this site as we speak....and his son is a virtual lock.

Advertisement
I'm having a tough time remembering Chad Wilson. Would someone please refresh my memory? Position, era, etc...

Nothing surprising but it seems once Quincy Wilson gets that offer he's a Cane. Here's his tweet.

@D1andOnly_Q: Was at the U today wit the team seeing my future college practice...”

I spoke extensively with his dad last year. They are all Cane. ****, Chad was actually back at the U 5 days a week last year, completely his degree for free on Donna's program for past players to complete their degrees. They bleed O&G.

Esto.

Very nice guy, by the way. And we've got him coaching at University School, which is a plus.

Advertisement
All you guys bickering above - cut it out please. Let's keep this forum clean & on topic.

You right.
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/cane...r-former-um-football-player-earns-his-degree/
Among the 49 current and former UM athletes going through graduation ceremonies last week was Chad Wilson.

Nothing odd about that except that Wilson received his bachelor’s degree in business management a few days shy of turning 39.

“Nothing like being dressed up in your cap and gown with gray hair sitting next to some 22-year-old,” said Wilson, a cornerback from 1992-94 under the Dennis Erickson-coached Hurricanes.

chad wilsons a die hard and a cool dude...he is likely on this site as we speak....and his son is a virtual lock.

Really, really enjoyed speaking to him. Very generous with his time and he does a lot for those kids. Stanford Samuels, former FSU DB was the same way. And also had a lot of good things to say about the Canes. Good crew up there.

Advertisement
Back