Only a matter of time (Bain & Cunningham)

I think most of us fans were a little caught off guard when we got those Jr. Day commits TBH.

Collins, Bryant, and Kearse all have elite potential. People were pumped up but I think once the season gets rolling we will see just how good these guys are.

Advertisement
Bryant is lightyears ahead of Bain at this point. Bain has great potential. Bryant has the ability to be a Fairley or Glenn dorsey type dt in college.

absolutely agree with him being ahead of Bain right now. it is not even close

Bain = Dontari Poe - unlimited potential but needs a redshirt year and then some. Technique, instincts and physique need shaping, but he's so inexperienced that he should improve quickly.
Bryant = Gerald McCoy - one of the top DTs in the nation right now but also physically underdeveloped. Once he hits the weight room hard and fills out his frame he'll be a force. Has disruptive quickness and strength to defend the run. HS production and film indicate natural football skills and awareness that go beyond pure athleticism.

notsureifsrs

dontari poe is a once in a decade type of athlete
6'4 346 4.98 44reps

Bain = Dontari Poe - unlimited potential but needs a redshirt year and then some. Technique, instincts and physique need shaping, but he's so inexperienced that he should improve quickly.
Bryant = Gerald McCoy - one of the top DTs in the nation right now but also physically underdeveloped. Once he hits the weight room hard and fills out his frame he'll be a force. Has disruptive quickness and strength to defend the run. HS production and film indicate natural football skills and awareness that go beyond pure athleticism.

notsureifsrs

6'4 346 4.98 44reps

your first post is a disaster....u completely missed the point

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Very well put.

Bryant is already naturally refined in a lot of ways. I thought I read somewhere that this past season was his first as a starter (may be mistaken?), but if that's the case, the fact that he seems so dominant and disciplined in his role as a DT is unbelievable.

Bain has through the roof physical potential, but needs a lot of time and coaching to put it all together. Dontari Poe is a great comparison. Before you mentioned him the best I could think was the DT version of Jason Pierre Paul

notsureifsrs

6'4 346 4.98 44reps

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny that Bryant is only a 3 star on Rivals and yet he has an offer from just about every major program

Advertisement
Yea def hoping for a few Spring Game commits. I know alot of the higher ranked recruits said they wanna go through process but adding guys like Carter, Deeb, Bain, and/or Cunningham would be a sweet deal.

notsureifsrs

6'4 346 4.98 44reps

lol at i missed the point

please do tell how Bain will be a first round pick and a potential 6'4 350lb guy

Advertisement

notsureifsrs

6'4 346 4.98 44reps

please do tell how Bain will be a first round pick and a potential 6'4 350lb guy

if you still don't see it, i can't help you

now this makes your second post a disaster

I'll spell it out for you.

The guy has potential. He needs time and development to reach it much like Poe.

The poster wasn't making a direct correlation to NFL prospcts or to their athleticism. It was more of a "needs time to reach full potential" type argument.

notsureifsrs

6'4 346 4.98 44reps

notsureifsrs

6'4 346 4.98 44reps

Lulz. Give that little nugga his ball back.

Advertisement
notsureifsrs

6'4 346 4.98 44reps

Lulz. Give that little nugga his ball back.

Lol

tell u what....they lso have a teammate....that is my best friends lil cousin who ive known forever...who imo is a beast and if um was to recruit him we would make sure he is a cane..lol

Skai Moore...he's a lb on the team...kid is 6'3 215 right now.Has a few div 1 offers....film on the web.

I don't know much about Bain can someone help me out. i've just heard his name a lot. any relation to tolbert Bain?

Bain is a BAHAMIAN last name similar to ROLLE...so they can be related and might not.....u remember we also had Andrew Bain an ol from Pompano Ely a few years back.

Advertisement
Back