On Sitkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like CIS as a whole is not sold on this guy.

Agree, and I'm one of them. This year will be huge on whether he changes minds or not in a different offense.

I think we all know he didn't play in a QB friendly O, but his INT's are still his INT's. I trust Godfather Richt tho, and if he's his guy, he'll be my guy.

No disrespect intended directly to you two, but who gives a **** if "CIS" readers dont like him? We are fans, Richt and his staff are professionals, and by all accounts, they are doing an incredible job. More specifically, to question Richt re his QB recruiting is incredibly stupid.

Yeah...Coker, Shannon and Golden were also professionals. And there were people on every board telling us we weren´t allowed to doubt them because...."they´re professionals"...

Advertisement

Agree, and I'm one of them. This year will be huge on whether he changes minds or not in a different offense.

I think we all know he didn't play in a QB friendly O, but his INT's are still his INT's. I trust Godfather Richt tho, and if he's his guy, he'll be my guy.

No disrespect intended directly to you two, but who gives a **** if "CIS" readers dont like him? We are fans, Richt and his staff are professionals, and by all accounts, they are doing an incredible job. More specifically, to question Richt re his QB recruiting is incredibly stupid.

Yeah...Coker, Shannon and Golden were also professionals. And there were people on every board telling us we weren´t allowed to doubt them because...."they´re professionals"...

https://youtu.be/DYa6FNKSgbk

There are a few coaches that I trust for QB development....

Art Briles (Jobless), David Cutcliffe (Duke), Jimbo Fisher (Florida State), Jim Harbaugh (Michigan), Bobby Petrino (Louisville) and Mark Richt.

If he's good enough for Mark, he's good enough for US.

How many of those other coaches are pursuing him?

FSU and Miami. LSU is reportedly after him too (he's their "number 1 guy").

Advertisement
I'm not big on him , but I trust this staff.....for now.

I am with Cribby. He has the measurables but his stats are troubling to me. This could put JR on the spot to make sure this guy has the goods mentally. If he doesn't we have another Kyle Wright situation without the #1 ranking attached to him. If he comes to the U I will root for him and hope he develops into what the coaches see in him. If he chooses FSU then good luck to him and I fear for his safety when we play them.

He has the measurables but his stats are troubling to me.

IMO you want to recruit kids with the highest ceilings. Maybe there are other prospects with higher floors but as long as we have depth at the position, it's worth taking the risk IMO. Huge frame. Good athlete. Big arm. Bring him in, coach him up and see what transpires.

He has all of the tools you look for besides the stats but that is most likely due to talent around him, offensive scheme and some bad decision making sometimes. He will learn being coached under richt. Regardless perry is the qb of the future and we have a lot of talented arms to pick and choose from imo. Let richt develop him

Advertisement
Plus all of this is a moot point joe Milton loves uf and will jump at the offer the second he gets it[TWEET]832417642916958208[/TWEET] he's on record of stating that's his dream offer...
In this situation you take sitkowski period.... no one tweets like this if you have the offer you want already...

Not to mention his cousin coaches on the staff There
You may want Milton but he might not want us...

Also another thing sitkowski is richts guy he's targeting so all of this is a moot point anyway

Last edited:
The pure hate this kid is receiving from a bunch of "fans" who've never played or coached is unreal and pathetic.

If Richt wants him, then I want him. Richt has a better success rate with QBs than almost every other coach in this country. I'll go with Richt's eval over anyone else of this board.

It seems posters are just desperate to find anything to whine and complain about. Sitkowski is going to have a huge year at IMG, and it will just increase the misery of the haters and trolls around here

Criticism of richt's recruiting is fine and encouraged. Makes discussion much better and always fun to check back and see who was right more than wrong. It's fine to trust coaches and also fine to criticize them

There can be a happy medium between deferment and criticism.

Kinda the point of the threads.

Richt is without error. That is why he always wins his conference, dominates his rivals, has a bunch of national championships, and hasn't been fired. Shut the haters up mods.

https://youtu.be/DYa6FNKSgbk

Maybe Denzel's best.

Advertisement

I am with Cribby.

I am with Richt.

I'm hurt.

I swear I said "I trust the staff".

I guess I should be like a real cane fan and say " **** he looks awesome , so what he had a crap load of int's. We should have zero concerns about the red flags.

Bring
Him
To
Me"

I was being facetious. He may currently be Richt's #1 but that can quickly change if he doesn't improve at IMG.

If we're going to take a raw qb, I'd rather have the bigger and faster one like Milton.

[TWEET]832417642916958208[/TWEET]

Classic. "Look at me, everybody! I'm piling up offers with more to come."

Followed by hashtag humble. LOL

I am with Cribby.

I am with Richt.

I'm hurt.

I guess I should be like a real cane fan and say " **** he looks awesome , so what he had a crap load of int's. We should have zero concerns about the red flags.

Bring
Him
To
Me"

I was being facetious. He may currently be Richt's #1 but that can quickly change if he doesn't improve at IMG.

If we're going to take a raw qb, I'd rather have the bigger and faster one like Milton.

Sitkowski is not small or slow either. He's a legit 6'4-5 200 plus pound qb already. Watch his film he definitely has some speed to run too

Advertisement
I am with Cribby.

I am with Richt.

I'm hurt.

Bring
Him
To
Me"

Sitkowski is not small or slow either. He's a legit 6'4-5 200 plus pound qb already. Watch his film he definitely has some speed to run too

Yeah he's definitely athletic but Milton is more impressive.

I am with Richt.

I'm hurt.

Bring
Him
To
Me"

Yeah he's definitely athletic but Milton is more impressive athletically.

Since when does athleticism determines if a qb is good or not? Sitkowski has MORE than enough athleticism that is needed to be a qb

Let's see how athletic Sitkowski looks playing against and with far superior athletes. Didn't he post a 5 flat forty recently?

It's disingenuous to bemoan the athletes surrounding Sitkowski as an excuse for his failures but make no mention of those same stumblebum cripples when applauding his relative athleticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back