On Sitkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
some think the kid sucks, and others are comparing him to , Luck, which was arguably the best QB prospect sink Elway… lol

Has the same stature as luck for sure. This is a great take, he has all the tools. Now he just has to put it all together at img this year. He will be recruiting cog at img too which is always great and we will get some elite prospects from there in the next 2 classes

Haa. Actually, Gray Crow is closer in stature…. 6'3 225lbs. And production wise, Sitkowski is closer to Crow than Luck too..

In Houston, Andrew attended Stratford High School, where he threw for 7,139 yards and 53 touchdowns in his high school career, and rushed for another 2,085 yards.[13] Luck was also co-valedictorian of his graduating class in 2008

Gray Crow was not 6-3, 225.

Much closer to 6-1, not sure on the weight

ok, then Cade Weldon….

isn't Sitkowski 6'5? and only 16… looks more in the mold of Big Ben to me

Andrew luck was 6'4 215 coming out of high school which is the same weight sitkowski is at heading into his junior year and is an inch taller.... so yeah he does have pretty much the same stature as luck

Advertisement
People hating on this kid are bottom of the barrel ****birds hoping for us to fail.

Richt got his #1 guy. He has 2-3 years to develop him.

F**K off fa**ots.

Reading about His circumstances being in a QB challenged offense in HS, I think He's more Jacob Coker & Paxton Lynch...2 QBs who also played in QB challenged offenses in HS. And our very own Malik Rosier played in a QB challenged offense in HS, although they switched to a more QB friendly offense His last 2 years there, IIRC.

Wing-T coaches can't coach QBs for $h!t.

Advertisement
Nobody is saying Sit IS Andrew Luck! He just has a very similar build, running style, throwing motion, etc.! It's mainly the thick legs, both Luck and Sit have RB/TE legs.

I'm so glad you MF's don't determine who we recruit.

Agreed. I don't understand why some like Milton so much more than Sitkowski. There is literally nothing to back that up. Both had bad junior seasons, so might as well toss that argument against Sitkowski out. With that out of the way, I'm having a hard time seeing exactly what Milton has over Artur.

It's especially bad over on ITU. Most of those guys are clueless anyway, but I was dumbfounded reading every single one of them talking about how much better Milton is (before Sit committed, of course. Now they all love him, go figure).

I just find it funny that they get all excited about a kid like Perry...who's a raw prospect who's tape is nothing but verticals...but then question a kid who's size, strength, technique and footwork is far superior. I watched his Junior tape and he's throwing ropes all over the field and his footwork/technique is awesome! He's a huge kid who's obviously a well-coached product.

People on here are stat nerds. News flash...COLLEGE COACHES DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STATS!!!

First off the Wing T is a great high school offense because of the simplicity for high school kids and it is far easier to find a kid who can run than a kid who can pass. The Wing T is for an average team to play with misdirection and milk the clock vs teams with much better players. What is stupid is for high school coaches to not understand what they have in the talent on the team an utilize a talent like sitkowski.

I think this kid will not have to play until his 3rd season and be able to get a redshirt season to learn the game. Kaaya should of had the redshirt season on top of a senior year. 2 years to mature and grow and lead before being thrown to the wolves of the NFL. You can not tell me the 2 more years of college investment would not of helped Kaaya have a longer NFL career.

Agreed. I don't understand why some like Milton so much more than Sitkowski. There is literally nothing to back that up. Both had bad junior seasons, so might as well toss that argument against Sitkowski out. With that out of the way, I'm having a hard time seeing exactly what Milton has over Artur.

It's especially bad over on ITU. Most of those guys are clueless anyway, but I was dumbfounded reading every single one of them talking about how much better Milton is (before Sit committed, of course. Now they all love him, go figure).

I just find it funny that they get all excited about a kid like Perry...who's a raw prospect who's tape is nothing but verticals...but then question a kid who's size, strength, technique and footwork is far superior. I watched his Junior tape and he's throwing ropes all over the field and his footwork/technique is awesome! He's a huge kid who's obviously a well-coached product.

People on here are stat nerds. News flash...COLLEGE COACHES DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STATS!!!

One QB is black. The other is white. Neg away.

Advertisement
First off the Wing T is a great high school offense because of the simplicity for high school kids and it is far easier to find a kid who can run than a kid who can pass. The Wing T is for an average team to play with misdirection and milk the clock vs teams with much better players. What is stupid is for high school coaches to not understand what they have in the talent on the team an utilize a talent like sitkowski.

I think this kid will not have to play until his 3rd season and be able to get a redshirt season to learn the game. Kaaya should of had the redshirt season on top of a senior year. 2 years to mature and grow and lead before being thrown to the wolves of the NFL. You can not tell me the 2 more years of college investment would not of helped Kaaya have a longer NFL career.

The Wing-T is a terrible offense. LOL

I own that ****. One dimensional garbage. Take away buck sweep, trap and waggle and they're doomed.

PS - It's not a bad offense for high school, I'm just talkin ****.

I own that ****. One dimensional garbage. Take away buck sweep, trap and waggle and they're doomed.

In before Awsi Dooger comes in here with his plaid slacks waistband pulled up to his nipples and gives you a piece of his mind....just like he does to anyone unfortunate enough to be seated in his section at any sporting event on the planet.

[TWEET]838189016218386432[/TWEET]

Man, this kid is going to tear it up at IMG this year.

Considering how highly ranked Art already is, does anyone think he could end up a 5 star with a big-time senior season? I mean the kid is still 16, yet he's already 6'6" 215, built extremely well, runs well enough to be considered dual threat IMO, has an elite arm and can make all the throws.

Getting seriously excited about this kid and think he will make a LOT of people on here eat crow his senior year.

Advertisement
I think he will have a great year with all the weapons he will have around him. The kid has all the tools, he just has to put it all together.

Advertisement

I hate that dumb offense... and what you said is 100% correct: take away the dive and get them running to the sidelines. Squeeze and spill!

True indeed even tho I still think Perry is a savage with that pocket awareness u can't teach

What are the expectations for him? If you expect him to win the job as a freshman qb then you will be disappointed. The kid has the tools you want a qb to have, physically speaking. Coaching, development, and what is in between the ears will be the driving force in his success or failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back