On Sitkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
When will the vets on this board just let brock be brock. The obsession with him is a bit creepy.

Because if I wanted to read Broke's Facebook updates, I'd go to Facebook.

When will the vets on this board just let brock be brock. The obsession with him is a bit creepy.

If he wasn't such an insipid **** who tries to puff his bird chest out so often no one would bother with him. When he goes after guys he's gonna get some back at him.

Advertisement
I'm always reminded of this whenever I see a thread turn into ripping Brock

63e952f8610722cdd55d5c60cdc44777.gif

I'm not missing a point all I'm saying is that ints happen in 7 on7s. It is what it is

And they appear to be happening at a frequency that it's worth mentioning in a 7 on 7 camp circuit. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady have thrown interceptions in their respective careers as well, everyone does it just like you've said. But you usually don't question their ability to read the field which is what the evaluation was.
That was in there because it simply was a bad read on an int that knocked his team out of play on Sunday.
Regardless everyone gave him rave reviews on both days[TWEET]838878680147443716[/TWEET]

And again.....it's a 7 on 7 circuit. I like that he's in our class. But you need to be realistic and stop criticizing other posters who have their doubts.

Did y'all doubt perry or Weldon like this?

No.

And again.....it's a 7 on 7 circuit. I like that he's in our class. But you need to be realistic and stop criticizing other posters who have their doubts.

Did y'all doubt perry or Weldon like this?

Are you this dim? Do you comprehend why people have doubts about Art?
Do you understand why he had a season like that or are you going to continue to only look at the stat sheets and say he is not good because of that?

Imbecile, your pea-sized brain is apparently incapable of distinguishing between "I want to see him do something with pads on during games before breaking out the anointing oils" and "he's terrible, and I hate him."

You salivating over workouts in gym shorts is far more retarded than people who have questions about him because of his terrible on field production during actual football games.

There are smart people on one side, who have questions about Art's ability to produce DURING GAMES, but are happy we have him and look forward to his development. And there are idiots on the other side screaming like chicks about how he's perfect and beyond any sort of scrutiny.

This

Do you understand why he had a season like that or are you going to continue to only look at the stat sheets and say he is not good because of that?

Imbecile, your pea-sized brain is apparently incapable of distinguishing between "I want to see him do something with pads on during games before breaking out the anointing oils" and "he's terrible, and I hate him."

You salivating over workouts in gym shorts is far more retarded than people who have questions about him because of his terrible on field production during actual football games.

There are smart people on one side, who have questions about Art's ability to produce DURING GAMES, but are happy we have him and look forward to his development. And there are idiots on the other side screaming like chicks about how he's perfect and beyond any sort of scrutiny.

Who said he is perfect? All I've seen is people say he SHOULD have a better season being in a legit pro style offense with better talent

You're schizophrenic. Get a checkup. You're busy attacking people who want to see Art get it done in games before breaking out the anointing oils. Now, you're saying the same thing we are, dumb ***.
Attacking? Quit being a b*tch, we are all grown here

I don't think you know what that term means.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back