On Sitkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That was in there because it simply was a bad read on an int that knocked his team out of play on Sunday.
Regardless everyone gave him rave reviews on both days[TWEET]838878680147443716[/TWEET]

And again.....it's a 7 on 7 circuit. I like that he's in our class. But you need to be realistic and stop criticizing other posters who have their doubts.

Did y'all doubt perry or Weldon like this?

Are you this dim? Do you comprehend why people have doubts about Art?
Do you understand why he had a season like that or are you going to continue to only look at the stat sheets and say he is not good because of that?

Imbecile, your pea-sized brain is apparently incapable of distinguishing between "I want to see him do something with pads on during games before breaking out the anointing oils" and "he's terrible, and I hate him."

You salivating over workouts in gym shorts is far more retarded than people who have questions about him because of his terrible on field production during actual football games.

There are smart people on one side, who have questions about Art's ability to produce DURING GAMES, but are happy we have him and look forward to his development. And there are idiots on the other side screaming like chicks about how he's perfect and beyond any sort of scrutiny.

And again.....it's a 7 on 7 circuit. I like that he's in our class. But you need to be realistic and stop criticizing other posters who have their doubts.

Do you understand why he had a season like that or are you going to continue to only look at the stat sheets and say he is not good because of that?

Brock! Listen!!! My goodness dude. You have someone literally trying to help you and you sound like a teenager trying to fire back with a response after each post . You've taken this extremely defensive side all of a sudden and you have no objectivity left over. I get it dude you're tired of people ragging on you. Trust me I know. It sucks. But Chise is legit trying to help you. Stop with the constant defensive outbursts and listen a bit. Trust me it will go a long way. You don't gotta be the defender of all recruits like you've been lately. I've sat back and watched what it is people rag on you for and besides the steak, it's this new attack dog stance you've taken. Relax, listen, and enjoy this whole board. Have some fun. Make some jokes and be laid back. Trust me, your defense of these prospects wont change their stance in The staffs view. Listen homie. Please.

All these prospects have flaws in their game. ALL OF THEM. A QB is always going to be under a much harsher microscope because of the demand of his position. People are just pointing out that this kid has his flaws and while he has tremendous upside, those flaws are still there and we just want to see him overcome them and develop. That's it. No one is saying to kick him out or push him out. That's extreme. But so are those that think he's a day 1 college starter. He's not either. He's a kid who absolutely needs time to develop, a big senior year will be a step in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This dude is wise beyond his years. Broke, you'd be well-served to let young Guillermo take you under his wing and mentor you.

Brock! Listen!!! My goodness dude. You have someone literally trying to help you and you sound like a teenager trying to fire back with a response after each post . You've taken this extremely defensive side all of a sudden and you have no objectivity left over. I get it dude you're tired of people ragging on you. Trust me I know. It sucks. But Chise is legit trying to help you. Stop with the constant defensive outbursts and listen a bit. Trust me it will go a long way. You don't gotta be the defender of all recruits like you've been lately. I've sat back and watched what it is people rag on you for and besides the steak, it's this new attack dog stance you've taken. Relax, listen, and enjoy this whole board. Have some fun. Make some jokes and be laid back. Trust me, your defense of these prospects wont change their stance in The staffs view. Listen homie. Please.

All these prospects have flaws in their game. ALL OF THEM. A QB is always going to be under a much harsher microscope because of the demand of his position. People are just pointing out that this kid has his flaws and while he has tremendous upside, those flaws are still there and we just want to see him overcome them and develop. That's it. No one I saying to kick him out or push him out. That's extreme. But so are those that think he's a day 1 college starter. He's not either. He's a kid who absolutely needs time to develop, a big senior year will be a step in the right direction.

Have some fun? It's a f_cking message board. Cut the sh*t bruh. I've played football before and know what the f_ck I'm talking about. No one said sitkowski is a finished product, I know I certainly didn't say that and you can go back and look through threads.Ive said he has a lot of tools that you like at the position and should do well in a pro style scheme at img and around better overall talent. Now on another point, these are the same people who bemoaned the hiring of manny diaz because his performance at Texas due to his lack of talent on a team that had 0 NFL players drafted for multiple years. Stop giving people passes like they don't say dumbsh*t all the time. Yes I would much rather hear about my qb excelling in this setting regardless if it's 7 on7 or not...

Alright I tried dude.

Idk how Manny Diaz' hiring or me giving anyone a pass, or you playing football came up in response to what I said. I was just trying to help you out.

He's too dumb to help. I've tried to help him. He's recalcitrant.

Advertisement

All these prospects have flaws in their game. ALL OF THEM. A QB is always going to be under a much harsher microscope because of the demand of his position. People are just pointing out that this kid has his flaws and while he has tremendous upside, those flaws are still there and we just want to see him overcome them and develop. That's it. No one I saying to kick him out or push him out. That's extreme. But so are those that think he's a day 1 college starter. He's not either. He's a kid who absolutely needs time to develop, a big senior year will be a step in the right direction.

Have some fun? It's a f_cking message board. Cut the sh*t bruh. I've played football before and know what the f_ck I'm talking about. No one said sitkowski is a finished product, I know I certainly didn't say that and you can go back and look through threads.Ive said he has a lot of tools that you like at the position and should do well in a pro style scheme at img and around better overall talent. Now on another point, these are the same people who bemoaned the hiring of manny diaz because his performance at Texas due to his lack of talent on a team that had 0 NFL players drafted for multiple years. Stop giving people passes like they don't say dumbsh*t all the time. Yes I would much rather hear about my qb excelling in this setting regardless if it's 7 on7 or not... I don't need the corny a55 franchise to help formulate my opinion on things like some posters on here do

OK then moran. Let's see your tape. Or shut the fvck up. Let's see just how magnificent you are. You ******* coward. You won't porst schit.

I swear to God when I catch you at at a game that's your *** youngin. I'm gonna lather you up and make you fall in love with me.

Imbecile, your pea-sized brain is apparently incapable of distinguishing between "I want to see him do something with pads on during games before breaking out the anointing oils" and "he's terrible, and I hate him."

You salivating over workouts in gym shorts is far more retarded than people who have questions about him because of his terrible on field production during actual football games.

There are smart people on one side, who have questions about Art's ability to produce DURING GAMES, but are happy we have him and look forward to his development. And there are idiots on the other side screaming like chicks about how he's perfect and beyond any sort of scrutiny.

Who said he is perfect? All I've seen is people say he SHOULD have a better season being in a legit pro style offense with better talent

Who said he is perfect? All I've seen is people say he SHOULD have a better season being in a legit pro style offense with better talent

And you wonder why you're the CIS **** mopper......

lmao

Last edited:
Advertisement
Broke doesn't do it for you?

I'm over broke. People have tried interventions and he's refused to accept responsibility. The guy's in total denial.
It's a **** message board lol I don't care. I'm here for pete, dmoney, Brooklyndee, Andrew, lucane and the other good posters. If you don't like me then I don't give a flying
fvck tbh
That's not true brock, I do like you. You're number 1

View attachment 43459

That gif is soooo hot,

Says a friend.

I just discovered the gift of gifs so since I'm new to gifs I thought I'd test try them out on brock when he acts out.

You're schizophrenic. Get a checkup. You're busy attacking people who want to see Art get it done in games before breaking out the anointing oils. Now, you're saying the same thing we are, dumb ***.

I miss Dannyboy

I'm over broke. People have tried interventions and he's refused to accept responsibility. The guy's in total denial.
It's a **** message board lol I don't care. I'm here for pete, dmoney, Brooklyndee, Andrew, lucane and the other good posters. If you don't like me then I don't give a flying fvck tbh

Says the guy who openly sobs when he gets downvotes and admits that it bums him out and openly wonders why people don't like him. Now, he's a tough guy who doesn't care about anything. LULZ

Schizo.

Advertisement
I miss Dannyboy

It's a **** message board lol I don't care. I'm here for pete, dmoney, Brooklyndee, Andrew, lucane and the other good posters. If you don't like me then I don't give a flying fvck tbh

Says the guy who openly sobs when he gets downvotes and admits that it bums him out and openly wonders why people don't like him. Now, he's a tough guy who doesn't care about anything. LULZ

Schizo.

Lol at the notion that he does it for those posters as if they give two ***** what Broke does on this site.

I miss Dannyboy

Schizo.

bcöck is a mess. One minute he's like a sad 3 year old and then next moment he's a wannabe atilla the hun. I'm done getting suckered into feeling badly for him when people pound on him.

Schizo.

Lol at the notion that he does it for those posters as if they give two ****s what Broke does on this site.

brock does it for Kodak Black and Luke

Advertisement

You're schizophrenic. Get a checkup. You're busy attacking people who want to see Art get it done in games before breaking out the anointing oils. Now, you're saying the same thing we are, dumb ***.
Attacking? Quit being a b*tch, we are all grown here

THISGONBGUD.gif

When will the vets on this board just let brock be brock. The obsession with him is a bit creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back