On Sitkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you this dim? Do you comprehend why people have doubts about Art?
Do you understand why he had a season like that or are you going to continue to only look at the stat sheets and say he is not good because of that?

Brock! Listen!!! My goodness dude. You have someone literally trying to help you and you sound like a teenager trying to fire back with a response after each post . You've taken this extremely defensive side all of a sudden and you have no objectivity left over. I get it dude you're tired of people ragging on you. Trust me I know. It sucks. But Chise is legit trying to help you. Stop with the constant defensive outbursts and listen a bit. Trust me it will go a long way. You don't gotta be the defender of all recruits like you've been lately. I've sat back and watched what it is people rag on you for and besides the steak, it's this new attack dog stance you've taken. Relax, listen, and enjoy this whole board. Have some fun. Make some jokes and be laid back. Trust me, your defense of these prospects wont change their stance in The staffs view. Listen homie. Please.

All these prospects have flaws in their game. ALL OF THEM. A QB is always going to be under a much harsher microscope because of the demand of his position. People are just pointing out that this kid has his flaws and while he has tremendous upside, those flaws are still there and we just want to see him overcome them and develop. That's it. No one I saying to kick him out or push him out. That's extreme. But so are those that think he's a day 1 college starter. He's not either. He's a kid who absolutely needs time to develop, a big senior year will be a step in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have some fun? It's a f_cking message board. Cut the sh*t bruh. I've played football before and know what the f_ck I'm talking about. No one said sitkowski is a finished product, I know I certainly didn't say that and you can go back and look through threads.Ive said he has a lot of tools that you like at the position and should do well in a pro style scheme at img and around better overall talent. Now on another point, these are the same people who bemoaned the hiring of manny diaz because his performance at Texas due to his lack of talent on a team that had 0 NFL players drafted for multiple years. Stop giving people passes like they don't say dumbsh*t all the time. Yes I would much rather hear about my qb excelling in this setting regardless if it's 7 on7 or not...

Alright I tried dude.

Idk how Manny Diaz' hiring or me giving anyone a pass, or you playing football came up in response to what I said. I was just trying to help you out.

You did the right thing. It's all on him now.

Advertisement
Do you understand why he had a season like that or are you going to continue to only look at the stat sheets and say he is not good because of that?

Brock! Listen!!! My goodness dude. You have someone literally trying to help you and you sound like a teenager trying to fire back with a response after each post . You've taken this extremely defensive side all of a sudden and you have no objectivity left over. I get it dude you're tired of people ragging on you. Trust me I know. It sucks. But Chise is legit trying to help you. Stop with the constant defensive outbursts and listen a bit. Trust me it will go a long way. You don't gotta be the defender of all recruits like you've been lately. I've sat back and watched what it is people rag on you for and besides the steak, it's this new attack dog stance you've taken. Relax, listen, and enjoy this whole board. Have some fun. Make some jokes and be laid back. Trust me, your defense of these prospects wont change their stance in The staffs view. Listen homie. Please.

All these prospects have flaws in their game. ALL OF THEM. A QB is always going to be under a much harsher microscope because of the demand of his position. People are just pointing out that this kid has his flaws and while he has tremendous upside, those flaws are still there and we just want to see him overcome them and develop. That's it. No one I saying to kick him out or push him out. That's extreme. But so are those that think he's a day 1 college starter. He's not either. He's a kid who absolutely needs time to develop, a big senior year will be a step in the right direction.

Have some fun? It's a f_cking message board. Cut the sh*t bruh. I've played football before and know what the f_ck I'm talking about. No one said sitkowski is a finished product, I know I certainly didn't say that and you can go back and look through threads.Ive said he has a lot of tools that you like at the position and should do well in a pro style scheme at img and around better overall talent. Now on another point, these are the same people who bemoaned the hiring of manny diaz because his performance at Texas due to his lack of talent on a team that had 0 NFL players drafted for multiple years. Stop giving people passes like they don't say dumbsh*t all the time. Yes I would much rather hear about my qb excelling in this setting regardless if it's 7 on7 or not...

Alright I tried dude.

Idk how Manny Diaz' hiring or me giving anyone a pass, or you playing football came up in response to what I said. I was just trying to help you out.

Admirable thing for Willy to do here after all the heat he took for spearheading the removal of AQM from the football team a few years ago.

Alright I tried dude.

I appreciate that homie.

Alright I tried dude.

Admirable thing for Willy to do here after all the heat he took for spearheading the removal of AQM from the football team a few years ago.

Huh??? I assume Willy is [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]. What's up with AQM and how does that fit in here? I must be missing something.

Last edited:

Alright I tried dude.

Huh??? I assume Willy is Wherrera. What's up with AQM and how does that fit in here?

Nothing! When I was in school I was in Student Government. My senior year I was the Vice President and people thought that a student had been a part of the decision to suspend AQM that season. Someone on here posted a link to the Student Government website and just started a rumor that I had been on the committee that chose to suspend him. I wasn't even posting much then and one day I got a message from Andrew asking me about it. I came back to find all these threads on it with no idea how it started. It was wild. I don't even think any student was a part of that decision. The only time students got involved in things like that were in cases of academic cheating. I wasn't involved in those issues either. It was a different group.

Advertisement
Alright I tried dude.

Huh??? I assume Willy is Wherrera. What's up with AQM and how does that fit in here?

Nothing! When I was in school I was in Student Government. My senior year I was the Vice President and people thought that a student had been a part of the decision to suspend AQM that season. Someone on here posted a link to the Student Government website and just started a rumor that I had been on the committee that chose to suspend him. I wasn't even posting much then and one day I got a message from Andrew asking me about it. I came back to find all these threads on it with no idea how it started. It was wild. I don't even think any student was a part of that decision. The only time students got involved in things like that were in cases of academic cheating. I wasn't involved in those issues either. It was a different group.

And I have to say, you took it all in stride pretty **** well, and totally redeemed yourself with the basketball game sign incidents.

/that will likely be referenced here for some time
//and probably need some clarification so just copy/past that paragraph onto notes

And I have to say, you took it all in stride pretty **** well, and totally redeemed yourself with the basketball game sign incidents.

//and probably need some clarification so just copy/past that paragraph onto notes

I tried man.

Alright I tried dude.

School administrators make those types of decisions not students.

Advertisement

Exactly.

This type of technicality would never stop us from cannibalizing one of our own.

Advertisement
I miss Dannyboy

Broke doesn't do it for you?

I'm over broke. People have tried interventions and he's refused to accept responsibility. The guy's in total denial.
It's a **** message board lol I don't care. I'm here for pete, dmoney, Brooklyndee, Andrew, lucane and the other good posters. If you don't like me then I don't give a flying
fvck tbh
That's not true brock, I do like you. You're number 1

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I miss Dannyboy

Broke doesn't do it for you?

I'm over broke. People have tried interventions and he's refused to accept responsibility. The guy's in total denial.
It's a **** message board lol I don't care. I'm here for pete, dmoney, Brooklyndee, Andrew, lucane and the other good posters. If you don't like me then I don't give a flying
fvck tbh
That's not true brock, I do like you. You're number 1

View attachment 43459

That gif is soooo hot,

Says a friend.

Redeemed for what? Not suspending AQM?

Exactly.

You sure? When I got in trouble im pretty sure they gave me a spiel about my rights and that if i wanted to appeal theyd have like a councel of students and faculty/administrators.

Exactly.

You sure? When I got in trouble im pretty sure they gave me a spiel about my rights and that if i wanted to appeal theyd have like a councel of students and faculty/administrators.

I had never heard of anything like that homie. The only time that applied was when the Honor Council had hearings for people who were caught cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back