On Sitkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll defer to Richt here....concerning about the TD to INT ratio yes no doubt....did the system in NJ fit him though? Absolutely not

The potential is there but I'm not a coach and neither is 95% of this board

Excellent news. Physically, he reminds me of Andrew Luck. No clue if he's got it between the ears though. Richt has my trust!

Prefer Milton over this kid, but it's good that Richt is staying on top of Sitkowski. If the kid goes to IMG and blows up we'll be ahead of the game.

Advertisement
Pretty great to be in a position to be saying we don't want the #75 player overall & #4 QB in the nation.

Kirby Freeman 2.0, but we can afford to wait after last year's class, and it gets us into IMG.

If this was a need year at QB, I doubt he would be our guy. I can't imagine Richt is happy about his development since he first saw him.

Here's the thing if Richt believes in the qbs we have that much Sitkowski will wait probably 3 years so you mold him during that time and when it's time he has all the gifts to be a beast. That's the thinking and thats what I'm comfortable with

Kirby Freeman 2.0, but we can afford to wait after last year's class, and it gets us into IMG.

If this was a need year at QB, I doubt he would be our guy. I can't imagine Richt is happy about his development since he first saw him.

If Richt isn't happy with his development, then he's not going after him

Advertisement

What the guy above you said. That's the hope and once you see a spark in someone young as he did, it's hard to let go of. If he doesn't improve this year, he'll get dropped quick. Last year's class was outstanding, so he can afford to take a flyer this year of you will.

Nah this kid can spin the ball better than Kirby

What the guy above you said. That's the hope and once you see a spark in someone young as he did, it's hard to let go of. If he doesn't improve this year, he'll get dropped quick. Last year's class was outstanding, so he can afford to take a flyer this year of you will.

Yup. Agree with all that

Lol are y'all really being dramatic whining about a qb recruit when he may end up transferring anyway? We don't need a qb this class relax

Advertisement
Lol are y'all really being dramatic whining about a qb recruit when he may end up transferring anyway? We don't need a qb this class relax

Always need a QB. That's how programs get ****ed over. Thinking that they don't need a QB every year.

Looking to see how he does at IMG. I worry he's Jeff Driskel 2.0

Gotta take a QB every year...we got ourselves three first or second year QBs that are jockeying for a starting job with the goal of them being a 2-3 year starter...

You ain't gotta get your pick of the litter when you have a situation like that, usually...but with that said, he looks "ok"...a bit confusing why he is a **** type outside of being seen at camps and running that circuit. Clips I've seen of him are not as good as many *** types (including one on our own roster right now).

Advertisement
He is Richt's guy, for those questioning if Miami wants him or not.

Staff is not counting on a commitment this week, but it is a possibility.

****, I ain't crazy about him, especially since we're probably only taking one. I rather go the route of an athlete like Milton...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back