On Judd Anderson

View as article
Going back even further…our guy Bernie was just an eyelash under 6’6” with the mobility of a Youngstown barstool, but he got it done.
QB existence is to distribute the ball to your playmakers that’s it.

Bernie did that to perfection.

Ken Dorsey the same type of QB as Bernie.

GOCANES

Advertisement
All Qb's are developmental. We want college D1 starters right after the state playoffs....they all need work. Some are polished some aren't. Judd has all those physical tools just needs reps at this level.
Yeah, reps for at least 3 years. Jag.

They have no choice at this point. I just hope they don't bring in a guy solely because he is from Miami. I only watched the Tulane v USC game last year from Pratt but he shouldn't be the best option.
The irony.

Advertisement
Lawrence, Fields, Young, Caleb Williams, Jameis (he’s 10-11 years ago), JJ McCarthy, Bo Nix, Kyler Murray, Tua, Josh Rosen.

Even Spencer Rattler has thrown for 10,000 yards and 80 TDs in his career

They hit more often than not. I’ll leave it at that.
Here’s a quick list:
❌ Didn’t live up to the 5 star
⚠️ Meh— some could argue both way
✅ Lived up to the hype
148A06DC-5E05-42EA-B0A1-A6341893562A.jpeg

Advertisement
All Qb's are developmental. We want college D1 starters right after the state playoffs....they all need work. Some are polished some aren't. Judd has all those physical tools just needs reps at this level.
Judd- didn’t he play in a Wing T for his first 2-3 years?

Stand Up Reaction GIF by Xbox

Advertisement
Advertisement

makes the list of top 10 most sane things said on CIS this year

Advertisement
Back