On Judd Anderson

View as article
Lawrence, Fields, Young, Caleb Williams, Jameis (he’s 10-11 years ago), JJ McCarthy, Bo Nix, Kyler Murray, Tua, Josh Rosen.

Even Spencer Rattler has thrown for 10,000 yards and 80 TDs in his career

They hit more often than not. I’ll leave it at that.
Bet you felt dirty using Spencer Rattler to support your point. Go take a shower, pal.

Advertisement
5 star equates to a first round projection. He’s a draft pick. Not first round. Could be a lot worse.
dude, is he?

I don't even know. maybe he is. I guess? Got Tom Doyle suiting up and starting for the Jets next week and you've got some absurd starting QBs this year...so Spencer Rattler being drafted is possible.

But man, that must have been gross.

dude, is he?

I don't even know. maybe he is. I guess? Got Tom Doyle suiting up and starting for the Jets next week and you've got some absurd starting QBs this year...so Spencer Rattler being drafted is possible.

But man, that must have been gross.
100% without equivocation he is.

If Spencer Rattler was our QB this year we’d be 10-1 right now.

Spencer Rattler is a very good QB & will undoubtedly be drafted, between 2nd -4th round.

Advertisement
Judd will win 3 Heismans.

beanod.jpg

Careful with this line of thinking.

Mark Richt (a great man and great football coach) played his college football QB at UM. Even he had a 3 year stretch where he brought in Jack Allison, N'kosi Perry, Cade Weldon, and Jarren Williams. All subpar (and that's being kind).

Having played the position in college doesn't make one's opinion infallible, just like not having played the position in college doesn't make someone's opinion worthless. Besides, if you're only supporting your opinion by comparing resumes, you aren't being persuasive. You're being condescending.
delete post.... I have nothing... lol

South Carolina has one of the worst OL’s in all of CFB & they’ve played the majority of the season without their #1 WR.

And he’s STILL put up very good numbers considering the sh*t hand he’s been dealt.
Exactly this is his best film year he’s had for the draft

Advertisement
100% without equivocation he is.

If Spencer Rattler was our QB this year we’d be 10-1 right now.

Spencer Rattler is a very good QB & will undoubtedly be drafted, between 2nd -4th round.
Day 3.

Advertisement
Watching his playoff game right now on NFHS Network. Just set up a TD with a long scramble.

7-6 Warner Robins.
So they lost. But i am seeing 2 passing tds for warner robbins. Not sure who threw first one, but judd threw second td. Will update stats when boxscore is available

Creekside wins 35-14.

My thoughts after seeing Judd for the first time: the tools are obvious but I'm worried about his instincts. His vision is lacking. You can tell that he was a big man in basketball instead of a guard. On the bright side, he is a better athlete than I expected. Developmental QB all the way and you're betting on work ethic to maximize the tools.

Advertisement
Creekside wins 35-14.

My thoughts after seeing Judd for the first time: the tools are obvious but I'm worried about his instincts. His vision is lacking. You can tell that he was a big man in basketball instead of a guard. On the bright side, he is a better athlete than I expected. Developmental QB all the way and you're betting on work ethic to maximize the tools.
@cway313

mr bean whatever GIF

Advertisement
Back