Omar Graham Jr., Stranahan LB '22

Advertisement
So that's the only time Rumph landed his targets? Lol I like the history pretty cool ****....it's almost like cfb recruiting. Sfla nuts with HS football man

So the success starts from up top?
lol it was THE SAME kids he couldnt recruit to UM. Anthony Schwartz, Tyson Campbell, etc. He coached those kids in youth ball.

Sfla football needs a show for high school similar to friday night tykes. But then again...dont think tv is ready for the sh*t that goes on lol

They have like a youth football group on facebook for south florida and i literally couldnt last more than a day on it...it was wayyyy to toxic. Its EXACTLY like cfb recruiting. High schools have to have a connection to the youth ball parks in order to recruit the kids to ocme to their school..or bring in those youth coaches on their staff to ensure they dont get recruited away. Then after the szn you have to re recruit kids on your own team..because they get preyed on around after winter break.

Then you go to a camp or tournament and there are random dudes hanging around talking about their "nephew" is this one n that one...went to a um camp 2 yrs ago and a dude was talking about his "nephew" to me and my homie who were just watching the guys work out..the whole time my homie was the kids actual uncle and we just let him go on about it. Its a cesspool.

STA was never "scrubs" but before their recruiting really cranked up public schools used to give them all they could handle.
Shoot, we almost beat them my Freshman year at Nova.

Heritage and Chaminade were caca.

My junior year at Western in 06 we lost to STA 13-7 at STA

lol it was THE SAME kids he couldnt recruit to UM. Anthony Schwartz, Tyson Campbell, etc. He coached those kids in youth ball.

Sfla football needs a show for high school similar to friday night tykes. But then again...dont think tv is ready for the sh*t that goes on lol

They have like a youth football group on facebook for south florida and i literally couldnt last more than a day on it...it was wayyyy to toxic. Its EXACTLY like cfb recruiting. High schools have to have a connection to the youth ball parks in order to recruit the kids to ocme to their school..or bring in those youth coaches on their staff to ensure they dont get recruited away. Then after the szn you have to re recruit kids on your own team..because they get preyed on around after winter break.

Then you go to a camp or tournament and there are random dudes hanging around talking about their "nephew" is this one n that one...went to a um camp 2 yrs ago and a dude was talking about his "nephew" to me and my homie who were just watching the guys work out..the whole time my homie was the kids actual uncle and we just let him go on about it. Its a cesspool.

There's a documentary being filmed right now.

It's featuring us, STA, Gibbons, I think Heritage...
A handful of schools.

They just started it.

That's nuts.....tv would be a bad idea these kids are divas already. Imagine having shows for HS? It would be extra diva with it. We going to find out if it was Rumph or not soon with T Rob. Notice when u spoke of the lesser HS's the things changed up top with transfers then they became serious. Everything starts up top even with UM

Advertisement
Advertisement

closest it’ll ever come is Year of the Bull

and that had people around the country with their jaws dropped at how stuff goes down down here

That's nuts.....tv would be a bad idea these kids are divas already. Imagine having shows for HS? It would be extra diva with it. We going to find out if it was Rumph or not soon with T Rob. Notice when u spoke of the lesser HS's the things changed up top with transfers then they became serious. Everything starts up top even with UM

Liberty city documentary was great, they can replicate it at the high school level.
The kids become divas depending on how much airtime they get.
A good producer would make sure they stay level headed or no airtime.

Advertisement
I know the haters are gonna come out when I say this - Better record over last 15 years or whatever - but at this point we definitely can’t be losing recruits to UCF in a head to head. I don’t care who’s there short of Urban and Saban.
ucf wont be our worries it will be bigger schools

Advertisement
“Still 100% open.”

Really want this kid but it sounds like he’s waiting for a Bama/Auburn/LSU/Georgia offer.

Advertisement
Back