Omar Graham Jr., Stranahan LB '22

lol Yup Stevie another kid that should of been at Mca. You know the guys
Went to Olsen wit Stevie and he's got a lot of family in Liberia and Carver Ranches. So all them Carver Ranches kids like Bryant McFadden, Sony Michel, Phillip Dorsett, etc. I either know or know of. Thas the homie.

Advertisement
That was my sophomore year at Chaminade. I'd put that Chaminade team that lost to Bolles in the title game above the two title teams that won states a few years later. Watching that stacked Chaminade team lose to that Bolles team and that stacked Miami team lose to that Ohio State team in that same time span were the worst.
We probably know each other lol. Agreed though, better than the 03 and 06.

Went to Olsen wit Stevie and he's got a lot of family in Liberia and Carver Ranches. So all them Carver Ranches kids like Bryant McFadden, Sony Michel, Phillip Dorsett, etc. I either know or know of. Thas the homie.
Yea his sister was my classmate at MCA. I played with Mcfadden in high school. Dunlap (nc state) Zay, Antoine Rutherford, Phil's cousin Willie Floyd all Carver Ranches.. Thats where Huff is from.

My sr year i honestly should of went to Chaminade...was close in transferring to Pace though but was too loyal.

Yea his sister was my classmate at MCA. I played with Mcfadden in high school. Dunlap (nc state) Zay, Antoine Rutherford, Phil's cousin Willie Floyd all Carver Ranches.. Thats where Huff is from.

My sr year i honestly should of went to Chaminade...was close in transferring to Pace though but was too loyal.
Couldn't help MCA's cause that before Chaminade got it's own field, it was playing it's home games, playoffs especially at MCA. lol
I remember when Jerry Seymour transferred to Pace and they played Chaminade at MCA and they tried to kill him. lol
Willie Williams was on that Pace squad.

Walker didnt "recruit" so Heritage was just the espensive school out west tht would have 2-3 div 1 caliber players every 4 years.

The minute he left the coaching spot...the recruitment began. They got the start with the chaminade madonna players that were going thru a flux at the time.Heritage was a "solid" program with Walker..when they opened up to recruiting kids because they are known as an academic school it began to explode. I think they had Dellenbach then and got a bunch of chaminade kids. Then they benefitted from the u school flux as well with chad wilson. Thats why i lol'd when they acted like Rumph created the power house. It was humming along with the other smaller privates going through flux (chaminade, archbishop, uschool) and the western part of broward being wide open with no power house schools so they get kids that are supposed to be in public schools (Western,Cooper City,Flanagan,) add to Plantation being down and voila.

Heritage has been winning with kids from - WEST PARK/HOLLYWOOD (SONY MICHEL) all the way to Opa Locka (Isaiah MckenziE, James Williams from Opa locka but he moved to Broward).

I was actually shocked on how much kids were Archbishop kids previously. Legit div 1 kids too. They are a feeder program now lol

On Point. Plantation being down especially really aided Heritage too. Lol before I even finished reading your post I was going to mention how Heritage can recruit from all over south Florida and you already got it. If you can pluck and choose from all these different parks - PPO, WPO, Cooper City - you really got a leg up.

Gogeta Archbishop's football program was garbage forever. In comes Coach Timmons with coach Cormier and coach conrad and more (Chad Wilson coached at AMHS for a year) and they made the program legit. That staff was able to coach up the kids that never played and the really good ones all the same.

AMHS breaks out with a 10-1 season in 09, and follows it up with a 10-2 year in '10 that included a heartbreaker loss to Duke's junior year Norland team. Our juniors and seniors were good, but the freshmen and sophomore classes had more d1 players because Timmons had started recruiting. New principal comes in. Doesn't want to keep paying Timmons. Whole thing blows up instantly. One week a bunch of future d1 players 8th graders are getting campus tours by the next week 10 starters had planned their transfer spot already picked out lol.

AMHS sent 7 d1 kids to heritage, a couple of fcs players to north broward, nick jeanty eventually to miramar, emmanuel soto d1 wr to u school, jamal dowels to western, Really solid players spread out all across broward. Not to mention Fabian Moreau had transferred out a year before too...he wasn't developed yet though. The quarterback for those seasons was Mike Armiento who eventually switched to DB at a FCS school...Undersized qb but he could really do it all

Advertisement
Most Chaminade folks that have been around would tell you that was their best squad ever. They had some legit crazy people on that team along with a few nfl players. Add in guys like broomfield and they were tough to beat.

no doubt

they would line up at the 50 while the other team was stretching and start changing “who scared....you scared”

they had some grown men. Beason playing safety in HS at 225 pounds

no doubt

they would line up at the 50 while the other team was stretching and start changing “who scared....you scared”

Lol funny enough. A few years later, someone thought it would be cool to say “f*ck em” as the pregame chant at Archbishop. Won the game 49-0 and when we got back Guandolo took us out to the field and made the team crab for what felt like 2 hours.

Couldn't help MCA's cause that before Chaminade got it's own field, it was playing it's home games, playoffs especially at MCA. lol
I remember when Jerry Seymour transferred to Pace and they played Chaminade at MCA and they tried to kill him. lol
Willie Williams was on that Pace squad.
All my boys was at both schools...Willie included and the game was at my high school. I was a freshman in college and literally listening to the game via telephone. lol

Jerry was like 4th string at MCA but we know he was the REAL DEAL and next in line. Still my boy. I use to love watching him in practice go off against the upper classmen.

no doubt

That’s intredasting. Rivals lists him as 212 lbs. as a senior. He was ‘only‘ 237 years later at the nfl combine.

Advertisement
That’s intredasting. Rivals lists him as 212 lbs. as a senior. He was ‘only‘ 237 years later at the nfl combine.

he may have “only” been 212 but he looked way bigger than that. It’s rare you have kids his size playing safety in HS, usually they are at LB or even DE

he may have “only” been 212 but he looked way bigger than that. It’s rare you have kids his size playing safety in HS, usually they are at LB or even DE
Beason was always trying to lose weight to be a safety. Swear he was Deion Sanders growing up. He likely was hovering around 210-220 sr year at Chaminade.

**** near all the guys mentioned should of been at Mca with me. lol.

We were good still bnut that may have took us over the top had they stayed or came. Would of gave Ely and Tyrone Moss ****. We choked against Krop looking ahead
YOU LOST TO KROP??????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bruh you can never talk **** about Coral Reef ever again hahahahahahahahaha

YOU LOST TO KROP??????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bruh you can never talk **** about Coral Reef ever again hahahahahahahahaha
Hated Krop since then...and my Baby mother went there.

We beat Norland the week before and Norland was loaded with div 1 kids...Dwayne Bowe and company. We werent even thinking about Krop..more so scouting ELY.
Was a down to the wire game....We basically took the lead on a punt return with like 2mins left....AND.......it got called back by a PHANTOM block as our punt returner was walking into the end zone. The sh*t made it on the wsvn news later that night. Our pr was Devin Hester like....he went to Minnesota. Our crowd went crazy....our coach got a 15 yd penalty yelling at refs...a complete sh*tshow to close out. One of those Ohio State vs Miami experiences. Every teammate i have still talks about it...**** someone made a post about it on facebook like 2 months ago. It stings lol. We were DEEEP with talent and matched up well with Ely.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-2000-11-25-0011250030-story.html

Advertisement
Hated Krop since then...and my Baby mother went there.

We beat Norland the week before and Norland was loaded with div 1 kids...Dwayne Bowe and company. We werent even thinking about Krop..more so scouting ELY.
Was a down to the wire game....We basically took the lead on a punt return with like 2mins left....AND.......it got called back by a PHANTOM block as our punt returner was walking into the end zone. The sh*t made it on the wsvn news later that night. Our pr was Devin Hester like....he went to Minnesota. Our crowd went crazy....our coach got a 15 yd penalty yelling at refs...a complete sh*tshow to close out. One of those Ohio State vs Miami experiences. Every teammate i have still talks about it...**** someone made a post about it on facebook like 2 months ago. It stings lol. We were DEEEP with talent and matched up well with Ely.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-2000-11-25-0011250030-story.html
He did you attend McArthur when they had a RB that was putting up crazy yards in Broward? If so, what happened to that back? Wasn’t his name David Robinson or something?

He did you attend McArthur when they had a RB that was putting up crazy yards in Broward? If so, what happened to that back? Wasn’t his name David Robinson or something?
Yes. Speedy.

He went Juco, Then to NC A&T (HBCU FCS). Had a good career

David “Speedy” RobinsonRunning Back College of the Sequoias Leisure City, FL5-9, 180, 4.42 (40)#2 rated RB in Broward County, 1,100 all purpose yards, 17 TDs, Second Team All-Conference Chose A&T over Arkansas, Temple, Eastern Michigan*already enrolled and ready for spring practice

We were loaded at RB at Mcarthur when i was there.
https://webcache.googleusercontent....cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d

At one time we had Robinson...and the back i graduated with who was 5'10 205-210. He would of been a major recruit but grade casualty. Committed to Akron.
Jerry Seymour- transferred out (Chaminade/Pace) and tore it up as a freshman at Central Michigan.

The best of the group i would say is the top one from the article. 5'11 210 and wasnt in the weightroom at all, just natural strength and fast. Didnt care about football much..was just good at it.

Last edited:
Chaminade had a RB in 06/07 when we played them in the jamboree, dude was brutal coming down hill. X Stinson I think if I remember correctly. Had tree trunks for legs I believe he could squat 600 or some sick ****.

Advertisement
Chaminade had a RB in 06/07 when we played them in the jamboree, dude was brutal coming down hill. X Stinson I think if I remember correctly. Had tree trunks for legs I believe he could squat 600 or some sick ****.
That’s correct. Went to FAU and schnelly had him at fb. Should have went to Pitt and played Mike imo.

Yes. Speedy.

He went Juco, Then to NC A&T (HBCU FCS). Had a good career

David “Speedy” RobinsonRunning Back College of the Sequoias Leisure City, FL5-9, 180, 4.42 (40)#2 rated RB in Broward County, 1,100 all purpose yards, 17 TDs, Second Team All-Conference Chose A&T over Arkansas, Temple, Eastern Michigan*already enrolled and ready for spring practice

We were loaded at RB at Mcarthur when i was there.
https://webcache.googleusercontent....cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d

At one time we had Robinson...and the back i graduated with who was 5'10 205-210. He would of been a major recruit but grade casualty. Committed to Akron.
Jerry Seymour- transferred out (Chaminade/Pace) and tore it up as a freshman at Central Michigan.

The best of the group i would say is the top one from the article. 5'11 210 and wasnt in the weightroom at all, just natural strength and fast. Didnt care about football much..was just good at it.
Leisure City is down south next to Naranja, how he end up all the way at McArthur?

Leisure City is down south next to Naranja, how he end up all the way at McArthur?
He moved up with an aunt if i can remember. He a down south kid for sure. He was like an optomist/ Homestead legend. He transferred up and had no buzz..looked like a regular dude. He kicked it with us before the spring started...said he was a baller i didnt really believe him. He hit the field and ...that was all she wrote. He ran for **** near 2k that 1 year lol. He played at Homestead i believe before coming up.
Apparently the top backs from down south around this time was him, Bobby Washington at Killian, and i think someone from the Ridge. I seen Bobby vouched for him as being the real deal since little league and one of my boys from the bahamas who was a year or 2 older who started above Bobby at Killian also said the same thing.

His comp and how he ran in todays time would be Frank Gore Jr with legit 4.4 speed. He typicaly took toss sweeps to the house effortlessly.

He moved up with an aunt if i can remember. He a down south kid for sure. He was like an optomist/ Homestead legend. He transferred up and had no buzz..looked like a regular dude. He kicked it with us before the spring started...said he was a baller i didnt really believe him. He hit the field and ...that was all she wrote. He ran for **** near 2k that 1 year lol. He played at Homestead i believe before coming up.
Apparently the top backs from down south around this time was him, Bobby Washington at Killian, and i think someone from the Ridge. I seen Bobby vouched for him as being the real deal since little league and one of my boys from the bahamas who was a year or 2 older who started above Bobby at Killian also said the same thing.

His comp and how he ran in todays time would be Frank Gore Jr with legit 4.4 speed. He typicaly took toss sweeps to the house effortlessly.
Kevin Smith? Played at UCF & was in the league for a minute, was the feature back on the 0-16 Lions lol

Advertisement
Back