OL Juan Minaya commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
I had my 25th reunion on Friday and spoke to Juan’s HS head coach since we graduated together. Said he’s a great kid and there was no doubt he was going to Miami. He also said he’s also 17 and still has to mature. They must really like him because his NIL deal is pretty impressive. I also graduated with Chris Partridge who got fired at Michigan. The NCAA wanted Harbaugh bad, Partridge was at Ol Miss when most of this started. Partridge just kept telling his players that they don’t have to talk to the NCAA. They confronted him about it and knowing the Guy that was scouting. They told him we just want Harbaugh and he said he wouldn’t speak against him. They told him he would be fired over it and he said ok picked his coat up and left. With that he knows that if/when Harbaugh goes to the NFL he’ll get a job. Currently he’s training kids for the combine.

Advertisement
I had my 25th reunion on Friday and spoke to Juan’s HS head coach since we graduated together. Said he’s a great kid and there was no doubt he was going to Miami. He also said he’s also 17 and still has to mature. They must really like him because his NIL deal is pretty impressive. I also graduated with Chris Partridge who got fired at Michigan. The NCAA wanted Harbaugh bad, Partridge was at Ol Miss when most of this started. Partridge just kept telling his players that they don’t have to talk to the NCAA. They confronted him about it and knowing the Guy that was scouting. They told him we just want Harbaugh and he said he wouldn’t speak against him. They told him he would be fired over it and he said ok picked his coat up and left. With that he knows that if/when Harbaugh goes to the NFL he’ll get a job. Currently he’s training kids for the combine.
Good for that guy stand with ur people **** the NCAA and Michigan for trying to get the guy. SEC can run wild for 30 years with barely any penalties

The total opposite happened at Miami. lol Had guys tripping over themselves talking and couldve just told the ncaa to ead. Let it carry on for years and killed football and allowed al golden a get out of jail free card smh.

It was obvious Harbaugh cheated but its whatever...kudos for him to going to those lengths of cheating. Had dude next to the dc calling out the plays lmao

Advertisement
Back