Offseason Boredom: Lifters of the week!

Who looked great in our offense? Pope looked bad, and so did everyone else. I’m not putting any stock in anything from last year’s offense.
Exactly. It's a sad world when a team has as much offensive talent as we did last year, but we can't name one player that had a great year. That's not on the players; that's ok n the system/coaches. If there is a reason to be optimistic about this year, this is it!

Advertisement
Who looked great in our offense? Pope looked bad, and so did everyone else. I’m not putting any stock in anything from last year’s offense.
I’m just saying that’s lazy way of looking at it..yes the o was putrid. But young guys who were ready mentally and physically still flashed they talent. Lo flashed. Cam flashed. Brev and Mallory. **** Wiggins had a few plays...We know we had talented young players. Pope just came in b4 fall camp so was already behind mentally and we all knew physically he had to improve. Just wasn’t ready last year. Like someone said. 15-20 years ago he receives a RS

Yea but there a difference between not producing and seeing a kid on the field and know he needs a year in a weight program..that was Pope last year..not saying he is not talented. Just needed a year in a off season program. Perfect example is a kid like DJ Ivey who care in for spring and absolutely transformed his body

Advertisement
I've told yall this before, Pope is very good kid, real smart & a hard worker.

He's going to absolutely kill it this season playing in a real offense with a real OC that actually knows how to use him & a competent QB.

He'll be a matchup nightmare in 3-4 wide WR set with JT4, KJ, Pope & (insert any one of Hightower/Payton/Wiggins/Harley etc). The route combinations you can run from a stacked set with any of them is scary if Defenses really decide to foolishly double team JT4.
You are dead on EL. Others schools would kill to have this kind of talent from top to bottom.

Dude was a stud 3 years ago, 2 years ago, and last year as well, .......all while sporting a gut. ****, he probably had a gut in the first grade. As long as he can ball, he can look like Homer Simpson, for all I care!
The body queens of CIS think football players need to look like Lee Haney. Warren Sapp looked like a fcking manatee, and he was one of the all-time greats.

Football ain’t about abs.

I’m just saying that’s lazy way of looking at it..yes the o was putrid. But young guys who were ready mentally and physically still flashed they talent. Lo flashed. Cam flashed. Brev and Mallory. **** Wiggins had a few plays...We know we had talented young players. Pope just came in b4 fall camp so was already behind mentally and we all knew physically he had to improve. Just wasn’t ready last year. Like someone said. 15-20 years ago he receives a RS
Sometimes, the simple answer is the right answer. You guys, in your never ending quest to quibble, are always dreaming up complex theories when it’s actually simple arithmetic.

When your offense is loaded with 4 and 5 stars, and you play a feeble schedule loaded with cupcakes, and you finish 108th in offense, it’s on the coaches. Period. There’s no reason to split hairs and look for the cure to AIDS.

Our OC and our QB Coach and our offense were VOMIT. They infected the entire offense, and everyone underachieved.

The body queens of CIS think football players need to look like Lee Haney. Warren Sapp looked like a fcking manatee, and he was one of the all-time greats.

Football ain’t about abs.
Spot on, my man! In fact, pretty much every sport, with the exception of swimming and cycling, has some all-time greats, who were chubby as f'uck! Shaq, Charles Barkley, Zach Randolph and many more were considered fat or chubby. 2 of the previous mentioned are top 20 players of all time in the NBA. The other, Zach, is a former first round pick and a 2x all star. ****, Zion Williamson is the hottest name in basketball right now and he looks like a tall spongebob in blackface!

I just mentioned basketball players, but the same can be said for Baseball, Boxing, etc.. ****, just last night, Andy Ruiz, won the heavyweight championship, and he is fat as f'uck.

It's mindboggling that our fanbase is so obsessed with body types, that happens to be outside the norm!

Advertisement
Judge Spicer

@Dr.L.ThugU said he should be in consideration for lifter of the week. He was at planet fitness this week and almost benched the 50lb dumbbells. Poor guy is working hard and wants some recognition for his hard work.
Don’t know what u got against planet fitness. But I do know that you’re making me kinda self conscious about my choice of gyms.

Spot on, my man! In fact, pretty much every sport, with the exception of swimming and cycling, has some all-time greats, who were chubby as f'uck! Shaq, Charles Barkley, Zach Randolph and many more were considered fat or chubby. 2 of the previous mentioned are top 20 players of all time in the NBA. The other, Zach, is a former first round pick and a 2x all star. ****, Zion Williamson is the hottest name in basketball right now and he looks like a tall spongebob in blackface!

I just mentioned basketball players, but the same can be said for Baseball, Boxing, etc.. ****, just last night, Andy Ruiz, won the heavyweight championship, and he is fat as f'uck.

It's mindboggling that our fanbase is so obsessed with body types, that happens to be outside the norm!
Next week Hing you know we'll have shirtless pics of our incoming recruits and this board will be flamed like that old Seminole board...what was that guy's name?

Advertisement
That's a lie. Aren't you part owner of a planet fitness... Pretty sure you and @uswagpak over at Gru sport are partners..
That is incorrect, good sir. I've never set foot in a Planet Fitness unlike yourself.

Advertisement
Sometimes, the simple answer is the right answer. You guys, in your never ending quest to quibble, are always dreaming up complex theories when it’s actually simple arithmetic.

When your offense is loaded with 4 and 5 stars, and you play a feeble schedule loaded with cupcakes, and you finish 108th in offense, it’s on the coaches. Period. There’s no reason to split hairs and look for the cure to AIDS.

Our OC and our QB Coach and our offense were VOMIT. They infected the entire offense, and everyone underachieved.
Okay man. I agree with you on your point. On top of if a kid ain’t ready a kid ain’t ready. That’s real too. Not every 4 or 5 star come in ready to contribute. That’s the truth everywhere

Advertisement
Back