Offseason Boredom: Lifters of the week!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait.....Tate won QB lifter of the week 5 out of 7 weeks. Boys better hope is arm is awful because this doesn't seem like a competition.
If Diaz was serious about jobs being won in the summer, Tate is #1 going into fall camp. That doesn't mean he will be the starter against UF, but it does mean someone is going to have to really blow his doors off to win the job. If all things are close to equal, Diaz will go with the hardest worker. Right now that looks like Tate.

The Iron Cane winners:

Shaq Quarterman
Amari Carter (Yall can stay sleep, but once the bandwagon starts up I will not let you on!)
Al Blades Jr
Romeo Finley
Camden Price (Redshirt Frosh Walk-on Kicker, I know yall ain't know who the fck that was lol)
Zion Nelson
Brevin Jordan
Deejay Dallas
Tate Martell
KJ Osborn
Jon Garvin (the MVP)

Amari Carter, Alphonso Jr, Zion Nelson, KJ & Tate really lit it up this summer in the weightroom.

And even though he didn't win it, Mike Pinckney deserves honorable mention as well, he was killing it. Same for DJ Ivey, Lingard, Cam Harris & my rudebwoy Jahfari Harvey as well.

Coach Feeley really has done wonders for this program & may prove to be Diaz's best hire.

Harvey looks like he remade his body in quick time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back