QB: Martell
RB: Harris
WR: Few
TE: Mallory
OL: Gaynor
LB: McCloud
DB: Blades/ Carter
DL: Bethel/ Silvera

Last week KJ got it at WR, Blades at DB, Shaq at LB, Jahfari Harvey at DL, OL Gaynor & the rest I don't remember.

Wish I could figure out how to post an IG story, but the players usually post there's every week when they get it.
Screenshot and post it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know I get on Mallory "love rants" from time to time, but I really can't wait for everyone to see what I saw him do when he was an all American in high school. What Mallory is doing now, is the same thing that he was doing in High School........refusing to be outworked.

Mallory was a good basketball ball player. I remember his basketball coach saying that If Mallory was as talented on the court as he is on the field, he would go to the NBA, because he has never met a harder worker. He will not be outworked! Basketball and football overlapped in high school. Mallory would attend full practices of both, in the same **** day, and would be the hardest worker in both practices. When he got injured during his junior year, his coach said during an interview that he was not worried at all because he knew that Mallory was going to "make rehab his *****." I remember thinking, "can he say that on the local news." Lol

Also, don't forget what he did on the track as well. He didn't just run the 100m, he also ran the 110m hurdles, and went to the state finals in both...two years in a row. He is a freak! 12 personnel will be our best friend this year and will be a huge help for the QB's.

I know I get on Mallory "love rants" from time to time, but I really can't wait for everyone to see what I saw him do when he was an all American in high school. What Mallory is doing now, is the same thing that he was doing in High School........refusing to be outworked.

Mallory was a good basketball ball player. I remember his basketball coach saying that If Mallory was as talented on the court as he is on the field, he would go to the NBA, because he has never met a harder worker. He will not be outworked! Basketball and football overlapped in high school. Mallory would attend full practices of both, in the same **** day, and would be the hardest worker in both practices. When he got injured during his junior year, his coach said during an interview that he was not worried at all because he knew that Mallory was going to "make rehab his *****." I remember thinking, "can he say that on the local news." Lol

Also, don't forget what he did on the track as well. He didn't just run the 100m, he also ran the 110m hurdles, and went to the state finals in both...two years in a row. He is a freak! 12 personnel will be our best friend this year and will be a huge help for the QB's.
I called it from the Get go 2yrs ago...Talked with him and his Mom at AllCanes during Paradise 2yrs ago....Great Kid...and his Mom was unbelievably nice...

Advertisement
I called it from the Get go 2yrs ago...Talked with him and his Mom at AllCanes during Paradise 2yrs ago....Great Kid...and his Mom was unbelievably nice...
I made the statement when both he and Jordan signed, that it would not shock me if Mallory had the better career at Miami between the two, and that was knowing that Jordan was the better prospect coming out of high school. My opinion was definitely biased, due to the fact that I had seen Mallory play several games (basketball and football) in high school and also witnessed his abilities in track and field as well. When I made the statement about Mallory potentially having a better career, many people of this board thought that I was f'ucking crazy, and rightfully so. Lol. However, I knew what I saw on the field. He was one of the most dominant players, regardless of position, that I had seen at the high school level.

I really believe by the end of their careers, we are going to have a situation like Iowa did this year, meaning we will have 2 TE's drafted in the first round, in the same draft! The fact that Enos is obsessed with 2 TE sets, only strengthens my prediction that they both will be drafted in the first round. Book it!

I made the statement when both he and Jordan signed, that it would not shock me if Mallory had the better career at Miami between the two, and that was knowing that Jordan was the better prospect coming out of high school. My opinion was definitely biased, due to the fact that I had seen Mallory play several games (basketball and football) in high school and also witnessed his abilities in track and field as well. When I made the statement about Mallory potentially having a better career, many people of this board thought that I was f'ucking crazy, and rightfully so. Lol. However, I knew what I saw on the field. He was one of the most dominant players, regardless of position, that I had seen at the high school level.

I really believe by the end of their careers, we are going to have a situation like Iowa did this year, meaning we will have 2 TE's drafted in the first round, in the same draft! The fact that Enos is obsessed with 2 TE sets, only strengthens my prediction that they both will be drafted in the first round. Book it!
I said the same thing and was vilified...Lol...
What impressed me while I was talking to him and his Mom...was how important Education at UM will be...Mom was steadfast about it....

I said the same thing and was vilified...Lol...
What impressed me while I was talking to him and his Mom...was how important Education at UM will be...Mom was steadfast about it....
Exactly. Providence High School is one of the best academic institutions in the state. His father has been a coach on the Jaguars for a few years, in which through networking events, I got a chance to meet him way before I even knew Will Mallory even existed. He stressed education so hard, you would have thought he was a high school principal. I've never met Will's mother, but it's not hard to see why Will is such a well rounded young man!

Advertisement
Not sure if this posted anywhere else but Zion is putting in some good weight. Got 2 more months to put on weight and strength. Not sure how much he will really contribute but he has the look of a LT. Look at that reach he will have. If we could keep Scaife at RT it would highly benefit out O-line.

Advertisement
Back