RB - Lingard
WR - Osborn
TE - Jordan
OL - Nelson
LB - Quarterman
DB - Murphy
DL - Harvey
ST's - Baxa

Harvey got in the 1st week of June too & KJ has gotten a couple times as well.

Also great to see Zion winning it, that kid's upside is something special.

View attachment 88089

Lifters of the week 6/17- 6/21
QB - Proctor
RB - Lingard
WR - Osborn
TE - Jordan
OL - Nelson
LB - Quarterman
DB - Murphy
DL - Harvey
ST's - Baxa

Is Harvey a guy that might come in and absolutely explode his first year? Seems like it to me.

View attachment 88089

Lifters of the week 6/17- 6/21
QB - Proctor
RB - Lingard
WR - Osborn
TE - Jordan
OL - Nelson
LB - Quarterman
DB - Murphy
DL - Harvey
ST's - Baxa

All this talk about Tate, N’Kosi, and Jarren, and look! Proctor is making his move!

Wait. Who’s Proctor again?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yelp. It is settled! Judging by the logic of some of the posters on this site, Proctor will be QB1 on 8/24.
If u don't think the coaches are paying attention to who's working the hardest in the weight room, you're fooling yourself.
20190627_124400.jpg

But hey, I'd say the same thing too if the QB I thought was going to win wasn't winning the weight room.

If u don't think the coaches are paying attention to who's working the hardest in the weight room, you're fooling yourself.
View attachment 88721

But hey, I'd say the same thing too if the QB I thought was going to win wasn't winning the weight room.
Well, based upon your logic, Proctor is the guy! He has been the top lifter amongst the QB's for the past couple of weeks. Uncle Mo is clearly on his side. Lol. However, Tate's d'ick is shoved so far up your ***, when he pulls out, you both watch the same **** Tate clip against Rutgers, over and over again, just so you can both "nut"

Discourse is not a matter of substance when corresponding with you; one is only left with the truth that not all is worthy of a conversation. With that being said, I bid you adieu!

Advertisement
Advertisement
image.jpeg

Lifters of the week for 7/15 - 7/19:

QB - Martell
RB/FB - Michael Parrott
WR - Harley
TE - Jordan
OL - Nelson
DL - Garvin
LB - Quarterman
DB - Ivey
Specials - James

Tate & Zion have both worked their asses off all offseason killing it in the weightroom every week.

Whats even more impressive is Shaq being on there and missing at least 2 days working out

Advertisement
Back