Official fire Urban Meyer thread

You're not really getting the point bud

Fire richt tomorrow and then who do we bring in? Games like UVA happen to every coach

People calling for a new HC are the same ppl calling for Diaz last year. Idiots who don't know football

Did richt call a good game against UVA? No, but he called a good enough game to win

Did Mahoney and the whole OL get BLOWN UP all game ? Yes, did our QBs throw 3 TERRIBLE picks ? Yes

It's all a factor

Who recruited those kids who were not good enough to beat UVA after their coach called a "decent" game. Who corched up those QBs who in year 3 still look like QBs at a D3 school. Who hire that terrible OL corch? Only the people who don't know football were happy with the richt Hire. No one should be happy by grabbing a career long slacker who gets beat by less talented teams bi annually for close to 2 decades. Especially one who was **** canned and couldn't get a job with any decent P5 school.

Advertisement
Loser.jpg

Hes already won a title and proven himself dont compare MR to one of the best cfb coaches in cfb to fit your narrative that fans are over reacting.

Bad example

Its actually a great example. Overreacting to bad losses in college football is one of the silliest things fans do. You are better than this. Once again...get out your feelings

Advertisement
This is a horrible loss for OSU and I hate Urban Meyer with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns but the premise of this thread is retarded.

Its actually a great example. Overreacting to bad losses in college football is one of the silliest things fans do. You are better than this. Once again...get out your feelings

I understand bad losses happen...but how many bad losses a year is the acceptable number?

Advertisement
Purdue (0 and 3 start) lost those 3 by a total of 8 points combined in their shaky start, but adjusted. Then beat ranked BC and now this. Sure, they are less-talented than OSU (I think) but they sure ain't Virginia.

No it is not a good example. Meyer only has a handful of losses to inferior teams. He also has a multiple NCs. Richt on the other hand has bi Annual losses to less talented teams for close to two decades. He only has 2 SEC championships to show for it and one of them was Jim Donnans recruits. Ofcourse OSU is going to be ****ed, but it is nothing like the ****show we are dealing with here in Miami.

Advertisement
All I can think about after watching OSU implode is "what a wasted opportunity by us!" Considering the losses by UGA and other top 15 teams last week, where would we be ranked right now if we don't **** our pants against a lousy Virginia team?

Never go full ******. With the track record Urban has no one would complain if he lays an egg once in a while. Purdue would crush Virginia.

Yes, I'm sure the consensus among Ohio State* fans tonight will be something like the following:
"We shouldn't complain about losing to an unranked 3-loss team on the road that hasn't been a Top 2 team in 34 years because we have to allow Urban to lay an egg once in while."

Absolutely we have one this year...so far.
Last year we had one.
The year before we had at least two.
So now we are going to blame the 2 losses in his 1st season on him? You guys are hilarious. Somebody put a ****** tent over this CIS circus...

Advertisement
No it is not a good example. Meyer only has a handful of losses to inferior teams. He also has a multiple NCs. Richt on the other hand has bi Annual losses to less talented teams for close to two decades. He only has 2 SEC championships to show for it and one of them was Jim Donnans recruits. Ofcourse OSU is going to be ****ed, but it is nothing like the ****show we are dealing with here in Miami.

Ok big guy. Who is your answer to replace Richt?? If he was always sooooo bad why did everyone love him in GA? Why was he one of the winningest active coaches in college football? Georgia was a ****show before he took over. I cant wait until one of us is outta here. Likely its you. However this is college football...so i understand that the better team doesnt always win.

I wouldve LOVED Butch, but I was happy with what we got. Not gonna completely jump off the wagon now after a bad loss. ****** millenial sheep.

So now we are going to blame the 2 losses in his 1st season on him? You guys are hilarious. Somebody put a ****** tent over this CIS circus...

He lost to inferior teams. It doesn't matter if it is his first year or his 10th year. When you lose to teams with better talent in year 1 you get an excuse. When you lose to teams that you should beat you do not get an excuse.

Advertisement
Back