Official fire Urban Meyer thread

407cane

All-ACC
Losing to an unranked and less talented team on the road due to an incompetent OL and poor QB play, Inexcusable! Can you imagine? Great coaches never lose

Who cares about where the program is heading!

Mike leach and Lane kiffin need to be in Columbus by Monday. Already sent the emails, trust me I know more than everyone because I have an account at canesinsight

Tune in next week when we fire Nick saban for losing to a less talented LSU team on the road.

EDIT**
remember when a lot of you commenting on this wanted Schiano to be our HC ? Good times. Or when we criticized richt for hiring Diaz? Even better

He gets credit for offense struggling but no credit for the best hire in college football arguably in diaz

Last edited:
Advertisement
Losing to an unranked and less talented team on the road due to an incompetent OL and poor QB play, Inexcusable! Can you imagine? Great coaches never lose

Mike leach and Lane kiffin need to be in Columbus by the weekend. Already sent the emails, trust me u know more than everyone because I have an account at canesinsight
Must be the playcalls!!!! Fire everyone!!!

Advertisement
Time to change your tampon
6 points against a bad Purdue team with a talented QB or 13 points against a good UVA defense with two subpar QBs.. both poor performances and both not indicative of where the programs are

idk I think it's time for the majority of ppl on here to change their tampons

Nothing wrong with a little perspective champ

Osu has these type of losses every year, pretty crazy. There really isn’t any elite team in football outside of bama for sure and maybe Clemson after that. LSU is pretty good and proven but not elite Imo

Advertisement
No but he has a roster full of 5-star players. How is it possible to get blown out when you have such a huge talent advantage?

So because Urbs is getting blown out by Purdue it Justifies that we got beat by UVA?
Or is it that he because Urbs is getting blown out by Purdue it justifies Richt not hiring a real OC and giving up play calling?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Mike leach and Lane kiffin need to be in Columbus by Monday. Already sent the emails, trust me I know more than everyone because I have an account at canesinsight

Tune in next week when we fire Nick saban for losing to a less talented LSU team on the road.

I despise Urban Meyer but make no mistake about it, M. Richt wishes he was Urban Myer

new Columbus billboard just seen
Captureur.PNG
(banner comes next)

Advertisement
I despise Urban Meyer but make no mistake about it, M. Richt wishes he was Urban Myer
That's the point..

Even the 2nd best coach in America just got smoked in prime time by a less talented team

Welcome to college football

One would think that a person of average intelligence would realize that this stuff happens in college football. Like, every single week

One would think an individual of average intelligence would be able to adequately differentiate Meyer's results from Rick's.

Hes already won a title and proven himself dont compare MR to one of the best cfb coaches in cfb to fit your narrative that fans are over reacting.

Bad example

Advertisement
Back