Official fire Urban Meyer thread

Osu has these type of losses every year, pretty crazy. There really isn’t any elite team in football outside of bama for sure and maybe Clemson after that. LSU is pretty good and proven but not elite Imo

How dare you bring logic into this.

Advertisement
Haha

Attachments

• F9A2BB98-240B-4400-880D-11D8580F75BD.jpeg
    F9A2BB98-240B-4400-880D-11D8580F75BD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
One would think that a person of average intelligence would realize that this stuff happens in college football. Like, every single week.

And one would think that a person who has his lips sealed around Richt shaft would realize it has happened to us every single year in Richt tenure.
Mind you I don’t want him fired you coach worshiper. I just want him to be the head coach and give up the OC role so he can judge the offense objectively.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Losing to an unranked and less talented team on the road due to an incompetent OL and poor QB play, Inexcusable! Can you imagine? Great coaches never lose

Who cares about where the program is heading!

Mike leach and Lane kiffin need to be in Columbus by Monday. Already sent the emails, trust me I know more than everyone because I have an account at canesinsight

Tune in next week when we fire Nick saban for losing to a less talented LSU team on the road.
Aren't we told Miami does not have the money to pay all the big name assistants and that's why we can't be as good as Ohio St. and Alabama? Ohio St. is loaded with big names including Schiano who someone said they would like for him to be on Miami's short list.

And one would think that a person who has his lips sealed around Richt shaft would realize it has happened to us every single year in Richt tenure.
Mind you I don’t want him fired you coach worshiper. I just want him to be the head coach and give up the OC role so he can judge the offense I objectively.

We don't have the mega-talent of Ohio State.

Advertisement
Hes already won a title and proven himself dont compare MR to one of the best cfb coaches in cfb to fit your narrative that fans are over reacting.

Bad example
Coker won one too. At what point does your past performance stop becoming relevant?

Really wish I was at Purdue University tonight and about 30 years younger. They is going to be some tail split wide open tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So now we're evaluating careers? Explain to us how one of the three most talented teams in America can lose to a 3-3 program like Purdue. How is that possible? How is that acceptable?

Do you not see the lunacy in the crap comparison you're trying to make? But hey, whatever butters your ***, pal.

Yes, their respective track records as head coaches absolutely matters in trying to evaluate a loss like this. **** happens. Sometimes it happens to others more often.

Advertisement
Back