Official fire Urban Meyer thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Losing to an unranked and less talented team on the road due to an incompetent OL and poor QB play, Inexcusable! Can you imagine? Great coaches never lose

Who cares about where the program is heading!

Mike leach and Lane kiffin need to be in Columbus by Monday. Already sent the emails, trust me I know more than everyone because I have an account at canesinsight

Tune in next week when we fire Nick saban for losing to a less talented LSU team on the road.

You forgot “fly the banner”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Losing to an unranked and less talented team on the road due to an incompetent OL and poor QB play, Inexcusable! Can you imagine? Great coaches never lose

Who cares about where the program is heading!

Mike leach and Lane kiffin need to be in Columbus by Monday. Already sent the emails, trust me I know more than everyone because I have an account at canesinsight

Tune in next week when we fire Nick saban for losing to a less talented LSU team on the road.

EDIT**
remember when a lot of you commenting on this wanted Schiano to be our HC ? Good times. Or when we criticized richt for hiring Diaz? Even better

He gets credit for offense struggling but no credit for the best hire in college football arguably in diaz

Big difference between it happening once every few years and multiple times a year for 18 years.

Ohio State
VT ( won natty)
Iowa smoked them
2018 Purdue

Clemson
2016 pitt
2017 Syracuse

Alabama has only gone undefeated ONCE under saban and guess what, they've been the more talented team in every game they've ever played

Ok so if we only drop one game a year against a less talented team but end up in the playoffs that year I won’t complain.
But if we drop mulitiple games to less talented teams in a year and end up in some lowly bowl JUST because Richt decided not to maximize his offensive staff so he can pretend to still be a relevant OC and hire his son as QB coach.....then I feel I have a right to complain.

Advertisement
Back