Official fire Urban Meyer thread

Advertisement
How times have changed around here.there was a time when we didn't want the teams we disliked to lose cause we wanted to show them who's the king.by stomping a mud hole in them.after 15 yrs of softness from the canes football team has rubbed off onto some cane fans.who cares about urban and otaint

LMAO that is because Richt had such a terrible recruiting class after that one good one that they are stuck playing a ton of underclassmen. That what happens when you inherit a program from a guy who doesn't know how to recruit the OL.
He is 3 years in....no excuses for him either....and he has like 10 5 star guys last year....He has the white version of Rosier at QB....unfortunately UFag will expose UGA for the frauds that they are.....

Advertisement
He is 3 years in....no excuses for him either....and he has like 10 5 star guys last year....He has the white version of Rosier at QB....unfortunately UFag will expose UGA for the frauds that they are.....

I am not making excuses for him. He is still doing better than Richt would have done over the last 3 years had he stayed at UGA.

Georgia was a ****show before he took over.

Nahhhhh, Richt took over a middle of the road program, Donnan left Richt some talent...Paul Johnson:

"When’s the last time the University of Georgia didn’t have a top-10 recruiting class?” He asked. “So Coach (Vince) Dooley was a great recruiter, Ray Goff was a great recruiter, Jim Donnan was a great recruiter, Mark Richt’s a great recruiter. Who was a bad one? Because I don’t remember having a coach when they weren’t top 10.”

Nahhhhh, Richt took over a middle of the road program, Donnan left Richt some talent...Paul Johnson:

"When’s the last time the University of Georgia didn’t have a top-10 recruiting class?” He asked. “So Coach (Vince) Dooley was a great recruiter, Ray Goff was a great recruiter, Jim Donnan was a great recruiter, Mark Richt’s a great recruiter. Who was a bad one? Because I don’t remember having a coach when they weren’t top 10.”

The furthest Richt ever went was with JIm Donnans Recruits so these posters need to get their facts correct.

One would think that a person of average intelligence would realize that this stuff happens in college football. Like, every single week.
Yeah but us losing to Virginia was based on a culmination of things we’ve seen from Richt and co. The Virginia game was not an isolated event. We’ve been questioning Richt’s play calling all year, and many predicted that how we were winning was unsustainable in regards to our goal of winning an ACC Title. The truth is, why many of our players are not meeting expectations, our staff has failed to put them in positions to be successful, and develops them properly. And the blame rests squarely on the shoulders of the head coach.

Advertisement
If Richt had the resume urban Meyer has then a loss to Virginia wouldn't be as bad, but he doesn't so this analogy fails to make a point.

Urban is in the top 10 every year, the playoffs 3 out of 4 years, and has three national titles.

Mark Richt has never done anything of note, was fired from his last job for the exact issue we have currently, is 2-5 in his last 7 vs P5 teams, and has his team unranked and eliminated from the playoffs already in year 3, with a Golden level recruiting class.

Whats sad is that somehow OSU losing tonight allows the Richt cult to thump their chests as if being an unranked team in year 3 is some normal process in the path to a title.

Also sad that the racist wasp wasnt permanently banned. I guess CIS is cool with outright anti-black comments, right Andrew?

Its actually a great example. Overreacting to bad losses in college football is one of the silliest things fans do. You are better than this. Once again...get out your feelings
He went undefeated year one.....closed on NSD consistently then trounced bama to win a title. He won at Florida is a top coach. Its not the same thing......if he was our coach and did all that trust me i wouldnt be ripping him. MR hasnt done anything and his offense has looked terrible. *** wasnt fired at UF he stepped down. Its way different.....listen i would be the first to admit its the same thing....its not.

Urban is in the top 10 every year, the playoffs 3 out of 4 years, and has three national titles.

Mark Richt has never done anything of note, was fired from his last job for the exact issue we have currently, is 2-5 in his last 7 vs P5 teams, and has his team unranked and eliminated from the playoffs already in year 3, with a Golden level recruiting class.

Whats sad is that somehow OSU losing tonight allows the Richt cult to thump their chests as if being an unranked team in year 3 is some normal process in the path to a title.

Also sad that the racist wasp wasnt permanently banned. I guess CIS is cool with outright anti-black comments, right Andrew?
Wait i missed something....whos racist? Sorry dont want read the whole thread

Advertisement
Face it:We are and always will be the Hoos’ bytch. Disgusts me more than anyone because I’m originally from that ****hole state and know what a bunch of *** holes UVA alums and students are. VT is bad, but not like these clowns. VT is basically just a bunch of hillbillies we also lose to on a regular basis. No excuse to be owned by either. I’d bet we’d get curb stomped by Old Dominion and James Madison, too. This program is just that bad. So tired of this garbage football that I dread every season.

Advertisement
EDCDD567-E87E-4C38-BE60-E72B54D74D9D.png

That first one is way better than this second one........
8AD03175-2DF5-4DD6-B8B5-ABF711C8CF1B.png

Oh, and one more thing. Do you think this guy starts at OSU?

1540098626770.jpeg

Face it:We are and always will be the Hoos’ bytch. Disgusts me more than anyone because I’m originally from that ****hole state and know what a bunch of *** holes UVA alums and students are. VT is bad, but not like these clowns. VT is basically just a bunch of hillbillies we also lose to on a regular basis. No excuse to be owned by either. I’d bet we’d get curb stomped by Old Dominion and James Madison, too. This program is just that bad. So tired of this garbage football that I dread every season.[/QUOTE
Face it:We are and always will be the Hoos’ bytch. Disgusts me more than anyone because I’m originally from that ****hole state and know what a bunch of *** holes UVA alums and students are. VT is bad, but not like these clowns. VT is basically just a bunch of hillbillies we also lose to on a regular basis. No excuse to be owned by either. I’d bet we’d get curb stomped by Old Dominion and James Madison, too. This program is just that bad. So tired of this garbage football that I dread every season.
Maybe you should find a hobby then.

Advertisement
Back