OFFICIAL 2012 Recruiting THREAD

Avery Johnson and Amari Cooper have gotten away, along with the OC going to Oklahoma. It's just not FSU and UF that are cleaning up.

Advertisement
Avery Johnson and Amari Cooper have gotten away, along with the OC going to Oklahoma. It's just not FSU and UF that are cleaning up.

FSU and UF ARE NOT cleaning up down here

Johnson went the way his brother went.......

Cooper is a loss but we got Malcom Lewis

Who else?

also at a glaring position of need.

1. top end talent in same county - check
2. galring position of need (could start right away) - check
3. Cane lock? - NOPE

smh

Advertisement

OC? Darlington? From Apopka? If that's who you mean, that a UF or FSU loss, not a Miami loss. Apopka isn't Miami territory.

Avery Johnson was a legacy somewhere else. I can handle that. Blood is often thicker than geography, and we know what's up with that family. Howard is more important to me.

BTW Bama took three of America's best right out from under FSU and UF. UGA and LSU have been working the middle to top of the state well too. We've actually held up pretty good down here so far in comparison.

Golden has done an AWESOME job in year 2 recruiting South Fla.

**** he did his thing last year when he took Finnie from USC, Paul from Arizona St, etc

He's pretty muched locked up South Fla so far.

Just get Howard and/or Bush and call it a great success

Golden did slip a few previously committed recruits away during his brief stint of 'recruiting' last season.

I wouldn't be surprised that they aren't still going after other recruits that have already committed elsewhere as well.

So I fully expect to see some more real surprises before NSD.

Advertisement
Golden did slip a few previously committed recruits away during his brief stint of 'recruiting' last season.

I wouldn't be surprised that they aren't still going after other recruits that have already committed elsewhere as well.

We pretty much have everybody we went after in South Florida except for 1 or 2.

We've been getting raped under Shannon. Nice to see somebody finally locking down South Fla.

Howard, Bush, Young ,and Cooper are the only ones we're missing. And 3 of the 4 arent commited to anybody yet while Cooper for some reason hasnt really gotten a lot of attention from our staff.

We pretty much have everybody we went after in South Florida except for 1 or 2.

We've been getting raped under Shannon. Nice to see somebody finally locking down South Fla.

Howard, Bush, Young ,and Cooper are the only ones we're missing. And 3 of the 4 arent commited to anybody yet while Cooper for some reason hasnt really gotten a lot of attention from our staff.

problem is that the 1 or 2 are the elite difference makers that we badly need.

really would love to see Brown, Bush, and Howard in this class. I think all would play right away

He has received more attention from our guys than you would think. He is, and will continue to be, a priority.

Advertisement
When has UF ever had a strong presence in South Florida? Who cares, get me good players wherever they come from. BTW, is PBC not considered South Florida now? Interdasting.

When has UF ever had a strong presence in South Florida? Who cares, get me good players wherever they come from. BTW, is PBC not considered South Florida now? Interdasting.

YOU MAD???

We finna take Omari too. You still mad???

Advertisement

FSU and UF ARE NOT cleaning up down here

Johnson went the way his brother went.......

Cooper is a loss but we got Malcom Lewis

Who else?

You're agreeing with me brutha. I'm not complaining, just pointing out that some local kids have left, just not to UF or FSU.

Not really. Muschamp won't do **** with them anyways so I don't care who he recruits. Sad, sad, sad. Sigh.

**** you gave up on Mushchamp already? No blame for Corch Meyer for the mess he left the dude?

I gave up the minute his name was announced. Meyer left a **** show but Corch Muschamp still ain't ****. Shouldn't have lost to Auburn, UGA, USC, or FSU. All winnable games and he lost every **** one. **** still hadn't learn to hold a TO, every game we waste at least two on procedural ****.

OC? Darlington? From Apopka? If that's who you mean, that a UF or FSU loss, not a Miami loss. Apopka isn't Miami territory.

Avery Johnson was a legacy somewhere else. I can handle that. Blood is often thicker than geography, and we know what's up with that family. Howard is more important to me.

You're right about Darlington. For some reason I had it in my mind he was from PBC.

Advertisement
Back