OFFICIAL 2012 Recruiting THREAD

Advertisement
We.

Need.

Defensive.

Tackles.

Yep. But it doesnt matter unless they're JUCO. DT's dont fare well as freshmen.

But IF WE STAY HEALTHY, we have

Porter (BEAST)
Forston (MARSHMELLOW)
Smith (PLUG)
Grimble (young Beast)
Pierre (Hybrid)
Ojomo (Best DT pass rusher needs 15 pound this offseason)
Corey King (needs some weight as well, pass rushing DT)
Luther Robinson

We'll have the bodies. And we know Porter and Plug will bring it. Its the others that need to step up

True story.

I'm just sick of having all these "names". I want production. We need someone who can take over games with consistent good/great play.

Linebacker-bring back Bam or flip Noor Davis.... WR- Go hard after Diggs or Agholor, or flip A.Cooper.... DT- the Somalian due and Go hard after Goldman....

Linebacker-bring back Bam or flip Noor Davis.... WR- Go hard after Diggs or Agholor, or flip A.Cooper.... DT- the Somalian due and Go hard after Goldman....

we're getting that desperate huh? I hear they have problems putting weight on. who would have thought Somalia would be producing DT's and we would be desperate enough to have to go there to get one

Last edited:
Advertisement
Golden wasn't playing when he said he wanted a bigger team. ****. Our LB class look like grown *** men already.

hopefully, a couple of these lbs can step up right out of the gate. it certainly helps to not be handicapped by being needing to put on 20#.

Advertisement
now let's get the current roster on a few cycles

Steroid-Prevention-150x150.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Willie Bailey for UF and goose egg for FSU

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................Intredasting

15 so far for The U. Cue the Gates and Noles that will say "South Florida sucks this year"

LULZ

Last edited:
Might be a point, what and who are their targets? I would be surprised if it held up. You'd expect there to be about 3-7 per team by the end.

It is not over yet, but that doesn't bode well.

We're doing very well.

I hate to see kids like Avery Young, Patrick Miller and Jess Dunker get away, but PBC will always be a battle ground. We have a good OL class on board too.

More local, I'd like to see us pull Howard and get Cooper on board. Ricardo Lewis is a disappointment, but the $EC is always going to get a piece.

Advertisement
Back