OFFICIAL 2012 Recruiting THREAD

You have a good class Canesbball, except there's no way this class ends with only 1 DT in it. No way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe we're going to add one more linebacker to this class who you think Miami should look at? Vin Ascolese is one, Jatavis Brown? Any other Florida linebackers out there that would be a good take?

What about WRs? Should we take another? I think we should, luckily there's a good amount of Wrs that haven't committed yet, Charlie Miller should get a hard look imo, what about Jaime Wilson? Having a hard time thinking of kids off top of my head right now.

Advertisement
I think we gotta put the full court press on Diggs. Play whatever game the kid wants to because we need his talent on this team. As for LB's the Ascolese kid doesn't really impress me. I'd rather take a chance on Jatavis Brown.

That being said, one kid we should go hard after is Chris Bivins. He's committed to USF right now but he's a very solid corner that we could use here.

I know Bakas likes a kid named Shakeel Rashad out of Jacksonville. He's currently commited to UNC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We.

Need.

Defensive.

Tackles.

Yep. But it doesnt matter unless they're JUCO. DT's dont fare well as freshmen.

But IF WE STAY HEALTHY, we have

Porter (BEAST)
Forston (MARSHMELLOW)
Smith (PLUG)
Grimble (young Beast)
Pierre (Hybrid)
Ojomo (Best DT pass rusher needs 15 pound this offseason)
Corey King (needs some weight as well, pass rushing DT)
Luther Robinson

We'll have the bodies. And we know Porter and Plug will bring it. Its the others that need to step up

Advertisement
Back