OFFICIAL 2012 Recruiting THREAD

Star most certainly matter with regard to the national ranking of your class. So in this respect, 5Ringz makes a valid point.

Advertisement
the big fish.

With the losses of some of our highest rated commitments for the class... this opens up a few more spots to get ballers. We still have Isadora, Kirby, Northrupp, THE DUKE, Flowers, Lewis, Burgess Jr. just to name a few...

but now we can focus on our needs which is CB, DT... with 2 full months of these guys out there recruiting, and essentially getting a head start on others, you HAVE to expect some of these late flops to go our way. Dillards 2 teammates come to mind...

Let it play out folks, I think now more than ever we have the oppertunity to have a special class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This staff can close, big time...if we lose people at this point, they were either never coming here, or were purchased by another program...oh well, much like with *******, can have 'em all

I thought this was gonna be about how this board is turning into the grassy recruiting section

Some of you guys need to a) get a reality check and b) step back from the freaking ledge man.

Golden is a proven recruiter. Chill out, we'll be fine.

Advertisement
We lost all of those guys in the span of like 2-3 weeks, and the only one we were "out-recruited" for was Southward.

Talk about bad breaks.

I actually agree with thread starter. I've seen this movie scene once too many times before.

Advertisement
We ONLY need intelligent players who WANT to be here.

No more dim prima donnas and lazy f*cks.

Way too early to sweat. There will be ups and downs the next couple months. We will lose some but please believe we will flip some guys our way. Be easy fellas

Last edited:
For those who are tell us to step away from the ledge and claim down. A: Have you seen this team, we need all the help we can get. B: When you have been told don't sweet the stars we have great players on board and we have a shot at great Juco Dt's. Well those players are jumping off. The best CB, 2 LB, 2 WR, we had in the class. The Juco Dt's can't get in. You need to wake up and the fact this has happen about the 2 out of the last 3 years. It's not good. I pray Golden can make it happen. I love alot of the kids Hope, Witt, The Lb but there all a year away these kids we have lost could have helped now.

Way too early to sweat. There will be ups and downs the next couple months. We will lose some but please believe we will flip some guys our way. Be easy fellas

Agree. If you guys are freaking out December 1st you will have a heart attack by signing day. Relax and enjoy the ride, we as fans can't do anything about it. We just have to trust Al and the staff evaluations, they know these situations better then we ever will.

I think this class will be full of really good football players.

Advertisement
Back