OFFICIAL 2012 Recruiting THREAD

You go back to last year's prospects that we 'had to have,' and you'll find many changes.

It appears that Leggett won't make it, Brown is still up in the air, we can't get some out-West prospects here in time, and others have up and changed their commitments.

Such is dealing with kids, and you'll have to admit, considering our win/loss record this past year, we are doing pretty well on the recruiting front. We have some game-changers.

I am absolutely confident that Golden and crew are leaving no rocks unturned, no corners and crannies left unsearched, and I think we'll see a few surprises - good surprises - before this is all over.

Just as some of ours have changed their minds to go elsewhere - it's not unconceive-able that we flip some that THOUGHT they wanted to go elsewhere.

If you think this **** is stressful on us, just how much more stressful do you think it is on Golden and crew?

Advertisement
2.gif

Class is officially falling apart

Brown gone to Illinois

AJ Legget out for academic reasons

AJL out for academic reasons

Trent Taylor gone to Tennessee

Southward gone to OSU*

More to come..............

seriously??

It's only Dec. 1st. Take it easy man. Give it some time. Looooooong time before NSD.

Its over man. We need to win games in order to secure recruits because $$$$$ is coming in

Cooper to Bama

Howard to FSU

Bush to Auburn

Avery to FSU

AJ Legget to WVU

Brown to ******* ILLINOIS

Northrup to FSU

Kirby to UGA

Thompson to Pro Baseball

AJL to JUCO

Its about to be a hot mess

Advertisement
Its over man. We need to win games in order to secure recruits because $$$$$ is coming in

Cooper to Bama

Howard to FSU

Bush to Auburn

Avery to FSU

AJ Legget to WVU

Brown to ******* ILLINOIS

Northrup to FSU

Kirby to UGA

Thompson to Pro Baseball

AJL to JUCO

Its about to be a hot mess

3.gif

Advertisement
Real Talk by SFbay:

Hold on to your hats, it will get interesting after the bowl games. Right now our staff has no opposition to their recruiting efforts because everyone else is preparing for conference title games and bowl games. I expect to see a lot of our quality commits getting face time with other coaching staffs in January. There is no reason to believe that we wont lose a kid or two...or 3 or 4.

This is why the concept of "running thru the tape" is so important in recruiting. And it appears that coach Golden understands this. Its not important that we keep every kid who is currently commited. What's important is that we land a solid class. If that means we trade a few kids, so be it.

seriously though..what's up with Duke and Northrup listed as soft verbals now?

They are taking visits. Anyone who does that is usually listed as a soft verbal. Same with Waters and Burgess who are visiting Louisville.

yeah I knew Waters and Burgess were visiting Louisville..didn't know Duke and Northrup were still taking visits

go get your free trips and oos ***** young fellas

Advertisement
What's funny is people are freaking out and we still have a top ten class on EVERY site

Not sure who these HUGE recruits are. I don't see many left on the board for us. I am not a star *****. But I don't see many Kids that make a difference. I will let Al do his thing.

Advertisement
4 star AJL gone

4 star AJ Legget gone

4 star Keith Brown gone

4 star Southward gone

Advertisement
Back