Off top: warriors

But

but the warriors pick n roll is totally different with dray..I actually think Anyone on the jazzy is better than Steph and klay?

No.

Harper, Jordan, and Pippen would be the most formidable perimeter defense GSW ever faced. Rodman was athletic enough to stick with Draymond.

They wouldn’t be completely lost.

Advertisement
No.

Harper, Jordan, and Pippen would be the most formidable perimeter defense GSW ever faced. Rodman was athletic enough to stick with Draymond.

They wouldn’t be completely lost.
I agree. Rodman on D was that dude. But dray was is not a scoring threat. He is a playmaker. You can’t have Jordan and pip focusing all they energy on D and not expect them to have tired legs on O. Step is a threat as soon as he crosses half court. That matchup would be nothing like what the bulls ever faces

It’s being real. U can’t compare eras. Big Men were taught to go low, back to the basket, rim protect, block shots. They weren’t even really taught to steal the ball. PG were taught to dump the ball in. For a period of time, dunking was outlawed, so why would a kid try to 360 anything? Lol. Then u have the European element that’s apart of the game now, that wasn’t then. I mean, it’s way too much to compare

Just imagine any of the Hall of Fame free agents whose hearts were broken by the Bulls signing with Chicago for reduced pay to get a chip...

I can’t agree..I think Bron was going to LAL no matter if magic was there of not. Hence the notion of him putting fam and the ability to overcome the front office above rational thinking. In my opinion he would’ve chosen the clippers since jerry west is above and beyond magic in status of gm and he could still have full control of his entertainment ventures..this just my opinion from way a far tho..glamour of the lakers> cliy

That’s part of it, and trust The Clips were close...but Magic did play a role. LBJ was legit shocked by him leaving. I don’t really follow LAL like that; honestly, even though I grew up in LA, I hate them. Lol. My love for my 1st home in Chicago will always be my heart. Plus I just like going against the grain, which is probably another reason I bleed this Orange & Green.

But most of my intel w LAL come from my dad who’s been a season ticket holder since like 86, my client when I make changes to his policy, or my boys. I hate that LBJ has to go through this, though. I don’t want his legacy to be tarnished.

Just imagine any of the Hall of Fame free agents whose hearts were broken by the Bulls signing with Chicago for reduced pay to get a chip...

Could u imagine Karl or Barkley or Kemp join Chicago right after they got their @$$e$ handed to them??? As a Bulls fan, I would’ve legit been upset, and there were and still r some GSW fans upset about KD. They trash him on the radio all the time, legit. Not all, but some of the old school fans trash him

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have been avoiding this thread for days because I thought OP was spitting a freestyle

Vegas was asked about this last summer and the consensus is that Golden State would be favored to win a series against the 72-10 Chicago Bulls. Read the below link.

This is so tough, but I could never bet on Jordan to lose a series. I’d bet the Bulls as a dog, and that’d be the greatest series ever.

Vegas chimes in on hypothetical matchup

Advertisement
Warriors look better right now without KD. If they can get KD back for the finals. All he has to do is play defense on the freak and it's a wrap. Let the other dudes score. Just play D.
Warriors
Go Canes!!!!!
Well, it looks like the real Freak turned out to be Kwai. He's plays about as close to perfect better than anyone in the league. If the Warriors keep the rest of their core healthy it's a wrap.

Go Canes !!!!!!

My bad forgot players from the 90s didn’t get tired 🤣

And I forgot Curry and the gang wouldn't have to gaurd Jordan and Pip on the other side of the court. It's great cuz their legs would stay fresh and have those 2 -- legendary conditioning regimen or not -- as the ones gasping for oxygen. Awesome ideas bro.

Vegas was asked about this last summer and the consensus is that Golden State would be favored to win a series against the 72-10 Chicago Bulls. Read the below link.

This is so tough, but I could never bet on Jordan to lose a series. I’d bet the Bulls as a dog, and that’d be the greatest series ever.

Vegas chimes in on hypothetical matchup
I would take the Bulls with Bill Cartwright. You can’t stop him, you can only hope to contain him. Bulls in 5.

Advertisement
I would take the Bulls with Bill Cartwright. You can’t stop him, you can only hope to contain him. Bulls in 5.
Those teams had Cartwright and Horace Grant, but didn't have Rodman, Kukoc, or Ron Harper. I'd take the Warriors over the first three-peat Bulls, but I'd have to go second three-peat Bulls over the Warriors. Barely.

But the real question is....WHAT WOULD WE DO WITH STEVE KERR?!? He can't possibly coach the Dubs AND play for the Bulls. It could tilt my decision one way or the other.

And I forgot Curry and the gang wouldn't have to gaurd Jordan and Pip on the other side of the court. It's great cuz their legs would stay fresh and have those 2 -- legendary conditioning regimen or not -- as the ones gasping for oxygen. Awesome ideas bro.
Are u saying Guarding Jordan in wing iso and guard post ups aren’t different to you than chasing Klay and Steph off screens all game...come on bro. Dubs have bodies they can put on MJ. Klay, iggy, KD, even Dray is versatile enough to switch on mj or pip..it depends on the Defensive rules we using also. In the 90s mj could just go one on one. In today’s game you have so many different types of legal man/zone concepts where teams can cheat guys across the lane and not really be guarding anyone ready to help..in the 90s that was not illegal. Perfect example look at the last play in game one nba finals game one last year and how the warriors guarded lebron on that last possession. In the 90s that’s illegal

Of course mj would still get his 30-35 points a game but KDs 30-35 will definitely offset that. Then u have Klay and Steph who are both more explosive players then pip n kuchoch.

In this hypothetical situation I got the dubs tempo, pace and shooting being too much for that bulls team.

Advertisement
If Steph and co had to play during that era the rules that get them spacing isint even the same. And with Rodman, Pip, and MJ you're talking about 3 of the greatest perimeter defenders ever. How often have you seen these 3 tired at the end of games? Your analysis is dumb -- at best -- 305. I'm guessing you were in preschool during that era or something...but hey, you are entitled to have all the baseless opinions you want.

Last edited:
LOL @ dubs being able to deal with a jordan led bulls

you boys just don't know that didn't see this guy, jordan is the ultimate predator. In football terms if he's a free safety he's sean taylor and ed reed put together.

the first thing he would do upon walking on the court is spit in curry's face and give the whole bench the finger.

I'll admit, I did not see that coming. Granted, I doubt Siakam will go 14 of 17 again this series. Man, was he hot last night! Dude was downright unstoppable. Though it was just the Raptors night. Perfectly summed up by that absurd 3 at the shot clock buzzer late that banked and rolled in.

I'm all over Warriors +2 (I actually bought to +3) next one though.

I'll admit, I did not see that coming. Granted, I doubt Siakam will go 14 of 17 again this series. Man, was he hot last night! Dude was downright unstoppable. Though it was just the Raptors night. Perfectly summed up by that absurd 3 at the shot clock buzzer late that banked and rolled in.

I'm all over Warriors +2 (I actually bought to +3) next one though.

GSW is now 0-3 vs Toronto & Toronto is now 11-0 v The Pacific Division. Toronto has been a bad matchup for GSW. They combine youth w experience.

Gasol is big that can shoot the 3.
Siakam is long & athletic that’s developed a 3 shot
Lowry is a steady pit bull. Some times he bites you, and sometimes he just barks incessantly at you
Danny Green is a long, tenacious defender that doubles as a streaky sharp shooter
Van Fleet is a kid w an eye for the 3 and chip on his shoulder
Powell is making sure he never goes back to The G league
Then u have Kawhi

It’s a balanced team, and they were the 2nd best team, record wise, this yr. No mistake on this.

Advertisement
Back