Off top: warriors

I'm not counting the Bucks completely out of it. I think a healthy KD is the difference. If he's not 100 % or misses some games, I got the Bucks in 6 (assuming they get there).

As for the Warriors, as someone said earlier, their core players were all steals who the team developed. Can't hate on that. They also have changed the way the game is being played. I hate their "fans" more than the actual team or their players.
I've been a GS fan since the early/mid 80s, and I can't stand the new fans. Talk about bandwagoners. "Hey look, I am a loser but GS is winning so I'm a fan!" Try being a fan for 30+ years, and the highlight of those 30+ years being Manute Bol hitting 6 three pointers in a game.

Advertisement
I've been a GS fan since the early/mid 80s, and I can't stand the new fans. Talk about bandwagoners. "Hey look, I am a loser but GS is winning so I'm a fan!" Try being a fan for 30+ years, and the highlight of those 30+ years being Manute Bol hitting 6 three pointers in a game.
RIP to Manute, man. He was an extraordinary human being.

See, u & my frat I respect. Living in the Yay, and most these newbies can only name Monte Ellis, and The We Believe squad. Like my boy said, unless you’ve been through GSW inexplicably trading your rookie of the year after the first yr, completely wasting Run TMC while they were here, giving The Chief away for nothing, don’t come and be a fan now.

Brock, my man. Giannas and 4 other ****** aren't beating the warriors. They aren't even coming close.

I don’t agree with that;
Milwaukee is a deep team. They play team defense and offense and can beat you w small ball and big-man ball.

No one can stop Giannis, not even Draymond. When Milwaukee blew out GSW at their crib, it took GSW by surprise. GSW came back to their house and scraped by, and that was a battle for GSW.

GSW has a problem with teams that play team defense and taking it to the rack (see LAC). Teams like Houston and Portland who r just gunning it from 3, that’s their comfort zone....they created that basketball. Teams that crash the boards on both ends and score in the paint is their nemesis. Milwaukee can shoot the 3, but prefer to go to the rack. It’ll be interesting for sure. Still think GSW win, but it wouldn’t surprise me Milwaukee wins it.

Man I hate they asses lol..spoil of riches. But respect the **** out of the core 4..KD though..we all knew it was a weak move & this is proving why..in y’all opinion who winning the chip this year? Even with KD I got the Bucks
Warriors look better right now without KD. If they can get KD back for the finals. All he has to do is play defense on the freak and it's a wrap. Let the other dudes score. Just play D.
Warriors
Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Just don't see the Bucks beating them. None of their guys have been there before and the Warriors have 4 All Stars in their prime all who have ships. And then they have Iggy if he's healthy whose made huge plays to win games. That's what it will come down to. Bucks are very good but I don't think they have enough to take down the Warriors and their lack of experience will play a factor.

Warriors look better right now without KD. If they can get KD back for the finals. All he has to do is play defense on the freak and it's a wrap. Let the other dudes score. Just play D.
Warriors
Go Canes!!!!!
Lmao..KD ain’t stop giannis..need some mo weight on him..hevthe freak for a reason..plus ppl don’t watch the bucks man. That’ team is not a one man show

Warriors
Go Canes!!!!!
Draymond green certainly looks more assertive without KD in the lineup. And as you said they do look better now for whatever reason without kd

Advertisement
Lmao..KD ain’t stop giannis..need some mo weight on him..hevthe freak for a reason..plus ppl don’t watch the bucks man. That’ team is not a one man show
Nobody can stop The Freak. You can only hope to contain him. KD is an elite defender. He can definitely guard The Freak.

Go Canes!!!!!

Nobody can stop The Freak. You can only hope to contain him. KD is an elite defender. He can definitely guard The Freak.

Go Canes!!!!!

Well he got stopped today although I believe he got hosed on several calls. What’s scary was his head nod on the bench as his team lost. He did that same nod after the Boston game and came back w a vengeance. Great game today, although the refs missed three crucial calls that went in Toronto’s Favor that helped the outcome.

Well he got stopped today although I believe he got hosed on several calls. What’s scary was his head nod on the bench as his team lost. He did that same nod after the Boston game and came back w a vengeance. Great game today, although the refs missed three crucial calls that went in Toronto’s Favor that helped the outcome.
If you call
Exactly how was he stopped? 23 boards, 7 dimes , 12 points, 4 blocks and a steal on the road is far from being stopped. All while being jerked around by corrupt NBA referees.Even when the guy isn't scoring. He's unstoppable. That is until.the refs decide to foul him.out of the game.
Go Canes!!!!!
Sorry bro but 23 boards, 7dimes ,12 points ,4 blocks and a steal is far from being stopped.

Go Canes!!!!!

If you call

Exactly how was he stopped? 23 boards, 7 dimes , 12 points, 4 blocks and a steal on the road is far from being stopped. All while being jerked around by corrupt NBA referees.Even when the guy isn't scoring. He's unstoppable. That is until.the refs decide to foul him.out of the game.
Go Canes!!!!!

Sorry bro but 23 boards, 7dimes ,12 points ,4 blocks and a steal is far from being stopped.

Go Canes!!!!!

I believe I said he got hosed by the refs, correct? And since when is 12 points on 5-16 shots not being stopped? And b4 we go back & forth, let me be very clear, Giannis is by far my favorite player in the NBA. He didn’t have a Giannis game today, and it was helped by the refs calling cheap fouls against him, and allowing him to get hacked several times. That I agree.

Advertisement
Just don't see the Bucks beating them. None of their guys have been there before and the Warriors have 4 All Stars in their prime all who have ships. And then they have Iggy if he's healthy whose made huge plays to win games. That's what it will come down to. Bucks are very good but I don't think they have enough to take down the Warriors and their lack of experience will play a factor.

Agreed. Each round of playoffs the tension and veracity amplifies to another level. While Milwaukee has played well at home their winning margin on the road is less. I still think Toronto can win both home games and push the ECF series to 6 games. As for the WCF, Portland will be lucky to win later on tonight. If GSW gets off to a hot start kiss the crowd and Blazers swept. They’ll go for the throat in the patented move during the 3rd quarter and either gain the lead for good or put Portland’s starters on the bench. Steph has been playing on another planet this series, and the Dubs play much better team basketball without KD and his iso play. Let’s see how Milwaukee does when the Raptors win Game 4 after taking last nights Game 3.

I believe I said he got hosed by the refs, correct? And since when is 12 points on 5-16 shots not being stopped? And b4 we go back & forth, let me be very clear, Giannis is by far my favorite player in the NBA. He didn’t have a Giannis game today, and it was helped by the refs calling cheap fouls against him, and allowing him to get hacked several times. That I agree.
There's just a lot more to the game than scoring. I totally agree with you about the refs.
12, 23,7,4 and 1 is a monster stat line even for a player of his caliber. Refs handcuffed him offensively.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Man I hate they asses lol..spoil of riches. But respect the **** out of the core 4..KD though..we all knew it was a weak move & this is proving why..in y’all opinion who winning the chip this year? Even with KD I got the Bucks

lol....smh.

LET'S GO RAPTORS
:rickflair2:

I'll take the Raptors. Just a feeling.

Kawhi has the unique ability to slow down any of their big 3 (or 4). Hes a truly unique player and the best two way player in the league.

He'll average a near triple double as well.

Advertisement
Back