Off Forced Ignore- Let’s Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you insulting her? There’s something wrong with you, to come in here and start **** like that.
am i allowed to have an opinion about her? this is not an insult, respectfully. if i am noto allowed to do so, let me know and i'll delete it.

Advertisement
You called her a pig. That’s an insult.
am i allowed to say that about her or any one else or not? if not, i'll delete it. IMO a woman that says what she said online is IMO a pig, but that's just an opinion, not a fact.

Eat my *****
lrVfmPJ96cSJJ39bTh.gif

Advertisement
i don't care but i never respected her and now i respect here even less. not only is she incompetent and petty, she's a pig.
She knows her science and statistics, I can tell you that.

I'm also guessing you haven't spent any time around nurses, particularly ER nurses. Once they're relaxed, they'll tell you all the things they've found up people's asses over the years.

Different day, different world and she’s not under your rules. Live and let live.
nah, not a different day. some things should remain the same and a woman should have some class and decorum. the more relativeness the more decline.

I'm also guessing you haven't spent any time around nurses, particularly ER nurses. Once they're relaxed, they'll tell you all the things they've found up people's asses over the years.
she may know science and stats but she's petty, trite and unimaginative.

Advertisement

Mrs Empirical pulled out still vibrating vibrator from dude's *** in OR.

True story.

people on this thread and other threads are insulting the **** out of each other. am i not allowed to do the same?
You just got an infraction for calling @UrineDaloop a pig for no cause. That just kicked in an automatic 1 week ban. As usual, you have no self-awareness and you’ve been problematic in purgatory. When you come back on the board, you’ll be banned from the Purgatory board. We’ve pretty much had enough of your bull**** jabs.

Go cry to @DMoney , I don’t give a ****. It’s not just me. This is multiple Maude’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back