Off Forced Ignore- Let’s Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawl back into whatever hole you are poking your head out from.

I have no idea, nor do I believe anyone else does either, with what the **** you are speaking of where I "publically whine to @RVACane ". Have you been drinking or are you on/off drugs? It's one of your many schticks to lob one of these statements as if there is any truth. Again, go **** yourself.

Your thoughts are so small, a child reads you like a pamphlet. It's easy to explain everything you porst...you are cowardly in both physical presence and thought. Did I mention go **** yourself? Wanted to make sure in case I haven't been clear previously.

You are a special piece of work. My comment about "I left for a few hours" was in jest you dolt*. A joke. A funny. Please tell us this isn't the porst where "I'm whining to RVA". Goodness gracious do you have mental deficiencies. Seriously.

I was surprised this thread was started and still didn't know until RVA explained to me.

Thankfully he used small words and spoke slowly.
🚨🚨👆🏻👆🏻Humor Alert👆🏻👆🏻🚨🚨

You are a running joke where the comedy writes itself. You just can't help yourself.

As for any issues you might have with Cryptical, I have no idea on those, but it's not surprising. Why he took the delisting comment to the degree he did, I can't say, but believe we have it all straightened out now. Or not, who knows.

Any ambiguity remaining on my thoughts about your existence?

You're aces princess.

* See "Clerks" and "I'm not even supposed to be here today".

Fighting long winded post man with a long winded post…

An interesting strategy … savvy…

Advertisement
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
by the way, reading this thread is like reading Joyce's Ulysses after drinking a gallon of mushroom juice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i don't care but i never respected her and now i respect here even less. not only is she incompetent and petty, she's a pig.
Why are you insulting her? There’s something wrong with you, to come in here and start **** like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back